PDA

View Full Version : Swag-O-dvd's (Forum video share)

William
05-17-2011, 07:11 AM
In the spirit the Bag-O-Swag, I'm proposing (thanks to Tiretrax) a forum video share. When I received the Bag-O-Swag I pulled out a double dvd set of the 2009 Liege-Bastogne-Liege and Fleche Wallonne. I was going to offer it up on the classifieds for free after watching it but maybe a video share will work better. So, if you are interested in participating give a shout and I will update the list. After watching the vids at your leisure, contact the next person on the list and send it on.

The 2009 Liege-Bastogne-Liege and Fleche Wallonne dvd.
Tiretrax
DaveThompson
AngryScientist

The Flying Scotsman dvd.
Dave Thompson
AngryScientist

And if there is anyone out there still sporting a VCR....

Off The Road by Martin Seddon (Cyclocross training).

William

PS: If other folks have vids to share you could use this thread, obviously you will need to maintain your own running lists.

dave thompson
05-17-2011, 07:21 AM
I'd like to watch the DVDs! In my new position as a corporate thug, I seem to have more free time.

William
05-17-2011, 07:25 AM
I'd like to watch the DVDs! In my new position as a corporate thug, I seem to have more free time.

Dave, you are in!! Now considering your new corporate gig, I will only charge you one 750 ml bottle of Ancestra Reposado. :D

William

dave thompson
05-17-2011, 07:35 AM
Dave, you are in!! Now considering your new corporate gig, I will only charge you one 750 ml bottle of Ancestra Reposado. :D

William
Dang! I'll have to go to Cabo to get it. I hate that.

AngryScientist
05-17-2011, 07:41 AM
count me in!

now that i'm a new dad i seem to have a lot more "couch time" available. i think i have a few pretty cool mtb vids too to add to the lot.

put me on the list!

William
05-17-2011, 07:41 AM
Dang! I'll have to go to Cabo to get it. I hate that.

You have to do what you have to do!! HTFU!!! :D ;)

William

William
05-17-2011, 07:43 AM
count me in!

now that i'm a new dad i seem to have a lot more "couch time" available. i think i have a few pretty cool mtb vids too to add to the lot.

put me on the list!

You are in! :banana:

William

sean
05-17-2011, 11:44 AM
you all should check out cyclingtorrents.com if you are bit-torrent savvy. There are tons of newer racer, old races going back to the 50s, documentaries and the whole 9. Really good resource, but it's a members only site so you have to sign up and you have to "seed" to not get the boot.

tiretrax
05-30-2011, 08:47 PM
william,
can you send the tape, too.

i'd beware of the bit torrent. there's a lawyer who's filing suit against everyone who downloads and agrees to not include them in a lawsuit if they settle for about $1500 and agree not to download again. the reverse of what put napster out of business.