PDA

View Full Version : Call for Open House photos . . .

BumbleBeeDave
06-13-2005, 10:04 PM
Well, I have all my pics back, both the digitals with the Nikon and the film stuff with the little rangefinder from the rides. I am going to be assembling them as fast as I can into some things to post on the forum. Please bear with me as real life interrupts the process.

In the meantime, I would like to plan to make free CD’s and send them to anyone who wants them, but I’d like to include as many photos as possible from as many people as possible. If you have photos that you took and can e-mail, please send them to me and I’ll include them on the CD. Just PM me and I’ll give you the e-mail address, but just PLEASE don’t e-mail them to me here at home if you have that address. I only have dial-up and it would take friggin’ FOREVER to get all the mail.

Also keep in mind that I would need full-res JPEG files, NOT Tiff or other uncompressed formats. I already have 170 photos that I took. It would be great to get a hundred or so more and include them all on the CD.

Any takers?

BBDave, aka “Shutterbug”

William
06-14-2005, 04:41 AM
I would be interested in a CD if they were made available. :)

William

Smiley
06-14-2005, 05:13 AM
Thanks BBDave , I did not have a chance to take photo's but I am always happy when I see U show up looking like Alan Funk . Your really a credit to helping Serotta document this event . I can't wait to see your stuff my friend .

BumbleBeeDave
06-14-2005, 06:35 AM
I think you means Alan FUNT, who was the “Candid Camera” guy . . .

Anyway, I will get them posted as soon as I can, but it may not be till next week. I’ve got a public access TV slide show to finish for the MS society ride and various other real life BS on a long list simmering in my brain.

BBDave

Bruce K
06-14-2005, 07:01 AM
You know Dave, in your case he could have meant funk. ;)

With those "pimped out" outfits of yours, you may be the funkiest rider on a road bike today. :banana: :banana:

It was good to see you again (with the exception of your backside vanishing off into the distance).

I would also like to get a copy of the CD when you put it together. I am sure it will be a great momento of the weekend.

BK

Smiley
06-14-2005, 07:44 AM
I was thinking of it as what BruceK said but Funt was on my mind .

keno
06-14-2005, 10:16 AM
I love to have a copy of the disk when available.

keno

Sandy
06-14-2005, 11:56 AM
At your age and condition, photographs of your disks might be much more helpful. :D

Sturgeon Surgeon Serotta Sandy

Larry D
06-14-2005, 12:21 PM
We could start a new reality show based on BBDave of "Pimping the Bumble Bee",

anyway.. Dave, I would also be intereested in a cd of your photos if it were made available. Jusyt let me know what the cost would be.

:banana:

BumbleBeeDave
06-14-2005, 12:24 PM
. . . This thread is only to solicit other photos to be sent to me!

I will start a separate thread to announce when the CD is ready and get people's addresses!

BBDave

weisan
06-14-2005, 01:46 PM
Er....since this picture of Sandy was taken just about the time when he's entering into the M3 to drive down to the Open House event,....if it's not too much to ask, I would respectfully request that it be included into the final selection. :D

weisan

http://alicehui.com/serotta/sandy/sandy_helmet.gif

Kevin
06-14-2005, 07:51 PM
BBDave,

Any photos of the nightime activities? Possibly by the pool?

Kevin

BumbleBeeDave
06-16-2005, 10:29 AM
I am bringing this back to the top of the forum to ask again if anyone else has photos they can e-mail to me to be included on the CD.

Scott (Scooter01) has sent me some good stuff of the factory tour, including shots of Bradford destroying, er, brazing a frame.

I already have stuff I shot at the Phinney dinner Friday night, the picnic and auction on Saturday, and from the Saturday and Sunday rides.

Smiley, you had a camera with you , didn't you?

Also you Serotta folks . . . there are 105 pics in slide show format on the web site. Can I get full-res versions of those to include on the CD?

Plenty o' room on that CD yet, folks!

BBDave

Smiley
06-16-2005, 10:32 AM
bbDave , I have few photo's from the friday dinner only , sorry, e-mail me where you want me to send them to you

Bradford
06-16-2005, 02:23 PM
I including shots of Bradford destroying, er, brazing a frame.

BBDave

That is outragous! I believe I can sue you for libel! I'll have you know that I have completly sanded my tube with emory cloth and it is now shiny and smooth. You would never know it was so badly burnt in the first place.

The good news is that it is ready for paint, the bad news is that I have to wait next year and see if I can talk my way into the paint booth for my second lesson.

I wonder how long it will be before Ben bans me from the factory? :D

BumbleBeeDave
06-16-2005, 02:47 PM
He already did!

Didn't you get the "memo?" Guess the process servers are slow in Beantown. ;)

BBDave