PDA

View Full Version : Question About Campagnolo Triple Crank Arms

Ralph
05-05-2011, 06:35 AM
Are all the recent 5 arm Campy triple cranks arms themselves the same? The ones that use the 111 Centaur BB? Comp, Race, Centaur, Veloce, Mrage, etc? I know the quality of the rings is different, but just wondering about the arms themselves. Looking to build up another triple with TA rings I already have, so just wondering if the cheapest arms (usually Mirage) are the same as the others. With just diffeent finishes? They look the same to me from pictures. Thanks

oldpotatoe
05-05-2011, 07:32 AM
Are all the recent 5 arm Campy triple cranks arms themselves the same? The ones that use the 111 Centaur BB? Comp, Race, Centaur, Veloce, Mrage, etc? I know the quality of the rings is different, but just wondering about the arms themselves. Looking to build up another triple with TA rings I already have, so just wondering if the cheapest arms (usually Mirage) are the same as the others. With just diffeent finishes? They look the same to me from pictures. Thanks

Yep, the same arms, different rings and sometimes black. All use a symmetrical ISO 111mm BB like Cemtaur or the older AC-H unless the seattube is 34.9(and sometimes 31.8) then it's the 115.5mm Centaur, AC-H, etc...or Phil Wood.

Ken Robb
05-05-2011, 10:01 AM
Is the bolt spacing on Campy cranks compatible w/TA rings? Does TA make rings that are just for Campy?

Ralph
05-05-2011, 10:21 AM
Sure.....TA makes Campy 135 BCD rings, Campy specific 110 BCD, Shimano 130 BCD, 74 BCD for triple small ring, and other BCD's, etc.

legacysti888
05-05-2011, 12:43 PM
Yep, the same arms, different rings and sometimes black. All use a symmetrical ISO 111mm BB like Cemtaur or the older AC-H unless the seattube is 34.9(and sometimes 31.8) then it's the 115.5mm Centaur, AC-H, etc...or Phil Wood.

Assymetrical or a symmetrical BB?