PDA

View Full Version : Would you wear/buy used shorts?

Spinsistah
06-10-2005, 08:42 AM
Another new thread designed to bring out the best in all of us. Would you wear or buy used cycling shorts?

1. No way

2. Sure, but I also buy used underwear and swimwear.

3. Only on my head.

4. Only from eBay and they were previously worn by Lance

JohnS
06-10-2005, 08:44 AM
what the concensus is concerning used shorts on this forum! :D

keno
06-10-2005, 08:55 AM
anyone out there divorced and remarried, fooling around, not with original equipment? And you're worried about bicycle shorts?

Or, how do you know that the used bike you are riding as it came to you wasn't previously ridden by a leper?

I could go on, but I must gather suitable outfits for Saratoga Springs. An umbrella and a rain jacket appear to be good choices to consider.

JohnS, thanks for reminding me who I'm currently holding grudges against and have taken out of my will.

keno

flydhest
06-10-2005, 09:02 AM
steph,

people discussed this a while ago and the only ones who jumped in (in general) were ones who were freaked out about it. JohnS's reference (which made me smile) and keno's response (which made me laugh) were references to such a bruhaha when keno was attempting to sell some Assos shorts. Of course, keno's been selling his assos on street corners for years.

keno
06-10-2005, 09:07 AM
I could be filing papers for sole custody of junior before sundown, as is the custom.

keno

hypnospin
06-10-2005, 01:38 PM
used by paola pezzo? oh, you are talking shorts. my bad, mixed up with helmets again after this "on you head" poll selection.

anyone out there divorced and remarried, fooling around, not with original equipment? And you're worried about bicycle shorts?

keno

slowgoing
06-10-2005, 02:25 PM
Why do you ask? You selling?

BumpyintheBurgh
06-10-2005, 03:05 PM
To paraphrase Seinfeld & Kramer,
Jerry: " I don't know used biking shorts. That's a little familiar. I don't want your boys down there.
Kramer: "What's wrong with my boys?"
Jerry: "Your boys should stay in their own neighborhood."

Spinsistah
06-10-2005, 05:26 PM
steph,

people discussed this a while ago and the only ones who jumped in (in general) were ones who were freaked out about it. JohnS's reference (which made me smile) and keno's response (which made me laugh) were references to such a bruhaha when keno was attempting to sell some Assos shorts. Of course, keno's been selling his assos on street corners for years.

Hey thanks, I throw stuff out being new that I never knew was discussed previously.