PDA

View Full Version : So....What did I miss

dirtdigger88
06-10-2005, 08:17 AM
After a week of sunning myself in Jamacia- eating and drinking until I didnt want to do either any more- I am back!!!! I read through the threads a bit- looks like nothing has changed. We are debating helmets- I am not sure if Keno likes his Ottrott or not? I am guessing most are heading towards the Open House- Oh yeah- and some guy got pissed about someone else selling a bike in the Classifieds? ***??? I am going for a ride now- I havent done that in over a week- I feel like mush- but its all good- I dont have to go back to work until monday- I almost forgot- it looks like Dave Kirk has updated his web site again- it looks cool

Jason

Ginger
06-10-2005, 10:01 AM
We have a new lively FEMALE poster! Spinsistah seems to fit right in and doesn't seem to be bothered by people like BB Dave or Flydhest...she hasn't *met* Bill Bove or yourself yet though....

How long before we find out if your jamaica trip was successful?

dirtdigger88
06-10-2005, 10:07 AM
if it wasnt sucessful it wasnt for lack of trying on my part- :D I am guessing I will have an idea in three weeks if we dont go buy an EPT kit in the mean time- I am kinda hoping I failed at my task- nothing better than tring again. Yes I have seen our newest female poster- dirt likes it

Jason

Keith A
06-10-2005, 10:57 AM
Welcome back. Glad to hear you enjoyed the time away with your wife.

Dekonick
06-10-2005, 11:51 AM
I hope your attempts are a success! Practice is fun and all... but the end result makes it well worth it.

Welcome back.

Ginger
06-10-2005, 12:13 PM
Weisan crashed...and spent a lot of time on the forum while recovering...

Lets see...what else did you miss...

weisan
06-10-2005, 12:23 PM
Weisan crashed...and spent a lot of time on the forum while recovering...

Actually I was just trying to fill up the void left behind from Dirt-pal's absence...now that he's back, my life can return back to normal. What a relief! :D

Welcome back, dirt-pal! Hope you and wife had a good break.

weisan

RABikes2
06-10-2005, 01:28 PM
Hey welcome back dd!

I can remember some of my vacation in Jamaica back in 1991... :D
Oh, oh yeah...it was fun. :p Good to hear you and the wife enjoyed yourselves!

RA

flydhest
06-10-2005, 02:27 PM
I'm not happy to have dirt back, he's a looser.

(Is that how you spell it?)

He always makes fun of me and pours KoolAid in my hair.

Ginger
06-10-2005, 02:52 PM
Oh yeah Jason,
Flydhest reappeared from where ever he was hiding...we missed him, and now we remember why.

Air Jer
06-11-2005, 12:15 PM
Wait a minute, I thought I was a looser.