PDA

View Full Version : TOP SECRET: Sandy's covert Open House team . . .

BumbleBeeDave
06-08-2005, 12:26 PM
I have made a discovery that I feel in all honesty I must share with all of you who are attending open house--PATRICULARLY anyone who was hoping that Sandy's attendance would guarantee that they would not be the last one up Lake Desolation hill . . .

I received this photo via e-mail from an anonymous source who, unfortunately, I can only refer to by the code name "Deep Tubular" . . . I was mystified at first, but now after further dangerous and secret research, I can confirm that this is the covert preparation of Sandy's SECRET TEAM--"Team Prime Cut"--for the upcoming open house rides. It all came together to make sense once I remembered that Sandy is now retired . . . from the meat packing business!

Apparently, through advanced cloning techniques after obtaining DNA samples from Calfee Kevan--don't ask me how, it's too disgusting to even think about--Sandy has had these Kevan Clones secretly grown and will have a refrigerated truck full of them, with multi-colored day-glo bikes, waiting at the bottom of the hill Friday, freshly thawed and ready to provide him with fresh wheels to follow all the way up the grade to glory!

I am so proud to be a friend of such an Evil Genius!

BBDave

Too Tall
06-08-2005, 12:29 PM
Team "Oven Stuffer"?

Louis
06-08-2005, 02:18 PM
Team Soylent Green ???

William
06-08-2005, 02:24 PM
Team Soylent Green ???

William :D

Louis
06-08-2005, 02:49 PM
Wouldn't be the first cannibal in cycling...

Spinsistah
06-09-2005, 09:02 AM
BBDave, this takes the cake thus far on the forum! You are one sick puppy - and that's a good thing!

Kevin
06-11-2005, 09:03 PM
I could have used these pictures for my infamous "naked pictures of Sandy" thread. Great pictures.

Kevin