PDA

View Full Version : B2b

TimD
06-08-2005, 08:02 AM
Anyone (else) signed up for the Harpoon B2B ride on June 18th?

http://www.harpoonbrewery.com/b2b/

Registration is now closed...

TimD

Bradford
06-08-2005, 10:47 PM
I'll be there. I'm looking forward to it, although I think it will be a challenging ride.

Are you also going to the Open House? If so, lets get together and talk about it over the weekend.

TimD
06-09-2005, 06:39 AM
... but I wish those who do a great time. With two others, I've signed up
for the 18 MPH peloton. I don't know yet if I'll be on my Legend or my Peg. I'm planning to take the bus back (assuming I make it to the finish!!! :)). How about you?

TimD

Bradford
06-09-2005, 08:08 AM
... but I wish those who do a great time. With two others, I've signed up
for the 18 MPH peloton. I don't know yet if I'll be on my Legend or my Peg. I'm planning to take the bus back (assuming I make it to the finish!!! :)). How about you?

TimD

I'm planning on the 17 mph hour group, so say hi when you pass me.

I'll be on a Legend ST, polish with matt decals, and the dancing banana Serotta Forum decal on the seat stay. I also have a red and white Ghiasallo helmet.

ThomasAylesbury
06-10-2005, 11:46 AM
Guys, do you have any pull, to get me on ride? I am on waiting list. Thanks Tom 413-567-8529

TimD
06-10-2005, 02:27 PM
... in fact I'm hoping someone else is going to pull me :)

I do know at least one person who is signed up but who is unlikely to ride. If you are really psyched you should consider just showing up and talking your way in. Leaving the return trip to chance might be a little risky, however; I've never attempted this ride before so I'm not sure what the deal will be at the endpoints.

Bradford, I'll keep an eye out for you. I've got a turquoise Pneumo with reflective tape stuck on it, and I'll either be on my blue/polish Legend or my black Peg Marcelo.

TimD

ThomasAylesbury
06-11-2005, 05:25 PM
I will pay them for their spot. Thanks Tom