PDA

View Full Version : Semi-OT: MeiVici SE

Joachim
04-21-2011, 09:31 AM
So last night I had a dream... I owned a MeiVici SE, seriously, it's the truth (the dream I mean). What does this mean? Is it because of this forum?? I thought I was cured of my carbon need forever... :beer:

Charles M
04-21-2011, 09:47 AM
If you really want us to get into your head, tell us how it was painted...

:D

Pete Serotta
04-21-2011, 09:57 AM
Make any good dreams come true :D :D PETE

AngryScientist
04-21-2011, 10:07 AM
I thought I was cured of my carbon need forever... :beer:

this condition is known to be incurable.

you better not upset the cycling gods, take this dream as a sign. put in your order now.

Ken Robb
04-21-2011, 10:37 AM
I guess you either buy one or go to the Rivendell site and read that carbon fiber bikes and components are all time bombs waiting to cause your untimely death. :banana:

Joachim
04-21-2011, 10:52 AM
If you really want us to get into your head, tell us how it was painted...

:D

Years ago I wanted a lugged Colnago carbon (C-40, C-50), then the Extreme Power (and I saw the Pez reviewed C40 vs C50). I guess the lugged carbon lust carried over to the MeiVici. The MeiVici SE was all black, white lettering with gloss clearcoat. Not flashy at all.

I actually went through the classifieds and saw some offered for sale, for great prices compared to the 8k retail (but I guess the 8k includes full custom treatment)

Bruce K
04-21-2011, 11:41 AM
I guess the subliminal flash advertising in the Classifieds section is working! :cool:

:D (joke)

BK

Charles M
04-21-2011, 01:26 PM
Years ago I wanted a lugged Colnago carbon (C-40, C-50), then the Extreme Power (and I saw the Pez reviewed C40 vs C50). I guess the lugged carbon lust carried over to the MeiVici. The MeiVici SE was all black, white lettering with gloss clearcoat. Not flashy at all.

I actually went through the classifieds and saw some offered for sale, for great prices compared to the 8k retail (but I guess the 8k includes full custom treatment)

That's a few of the nicest things I've ever had. I had a custom 40 where it was all raw carb with just a clover on the head, seat amd the top side of the down tube... One of the dunbest things I ever did was trading that and some money for a track moto.