PDA

View Full Version : Playoff hockey...

rice rocket
04-20-2011, 09:16 PM
Best hockey of the season yet.

I don't really follow the Western Conference much, but how about that SJ/LA game last night?

Flipping between the Pens/Lightning and Rangers/Caps games in OT right now.

Gotta say, the Rangers would be nothing w/o Lundqvist.

kohlboto
04-20-2011, 09:38 PM
As a Canucks fan I have to say I love my team but I'm not sure if I'm ready to talk about last night...

SuperColnago
04-20-2011, 09:54 PM
Best hockey of the season yet.

I don't really follow the Western Conference much, but how about that SJ/LA game last night?

Flipping between the Pens/Lightning and Rangers/Caps games in OT right now.

Gotta say, the Rangers would be nothing w/o Lundqvist.

Agree with you on Lundquist. I'm in Australia (Canadian), following Habs-Bruins, want Rangers to beat Wash
GoHabs!

TMB
04-20-2011, 10:12 PM
I am not much of an NHL fan but a big fan of juniors, especially the WHL / CHL. My interest in the NHL at playoff time is in watching the kids that we watched come up through juniors.

Montreal is the team I have the most interest in - Gorges and Moen played for our team here and won the Memorial Cup and on top of it Gorges is a local kid whose family lives down the street. Price and Gomez played juniors with Spokane and were the enemy through juniors but now are with the good guys and we watched them grow up anyway.

velotoday
04-20-2011, 10:43 PM
Quite the comeback for the Caps tonight. Feel bad for Gaborik but more for Lundqvuist.

Looking forward to the Mtl/Bstn series. Go Habs!

that guy
04-21-2011, 12:30 AM
Lets Go Pens!!

CNY rider
04-21-2011, 05:23 AM
Insane goaltending in the 3rd period of last night's Sabres 1-0 win over the FLyers.
Made me start thinking about the Hasek years.
Great stuff playoff hockey.

Straz
04-21-2011, 05:47 AM
I'm waiting for the Bruins to start playing physical with Montreal. They do not have a solution right now for Montreals quick rotation and it has shown in Games 1, 2 and the 3rd period of 3.

rwsaunders
04-21-2011, 07:04 AM
Lets Go Pens!!
+1

93legendti
04-21-2011, 07:31 AM
Wings sweep without their best player and top playoff scorer-so far so good!

zap
04-21-2011, 10:14 AM
Go Caps.

Montreal is just not the same team compared to when I lived there 'til '84. One of the habs purchased a house from my parents and the next house we moved too was around the block from Guy Lafleur. These guys liked to party!

Miss the old Habs/Nordiques games.

wc1934
04-21-2011, 08:26 PM
wow - a few Canadian fans here eh - black and gold here - Thomas is playing ok, but Price is stealing games - Canadians are playing a bit conservative, so watch out.

4Rings6Stars
04-21-2011, 08:52 PM
wow - a few Canadian fans here eh - black and gold here - Thomas is playing ok, but Price is stealing games - Canadians are playing a bit conservative, so watch out.

+1 another B's fan here.

This game has been an emotional rollercoaster. I don't know how I'm going to watch OT...ahh it's starting!

TAW
04-21-2011, 09:08 PM
Go Blues!! Oh, wait.....

Guess I'll have to root for Montreal.

hockeybike
04-21-2011, 10:33 PM
What the hell, Vancouver. Bolland returns and the team forgets how to play hockey? Sheesh. Almost as bad as the Rangers 3-0 to 4-3 choke job...

Not that it hasn't been said before but, Doughty is flat out amazing. What a skater...