PDA

View Full Version : Last Roll Call , Open House

Smiley
06-07-2005, 04:12 PM
OK , this is it Who's making to weekend and Who's riding Friday with the Factory Pro's up Desolation Mt.
Karen and Smiley will be there Friday and the weekend

Climb01742
06-07-2005, 04:16 PM
s.o. climb and i will be there. i'm game for friday's factory ride, too. 2:30, yes?

William
06-07-2005, 04:36 PM
I haven't said anything up to this point because it could go either way. I was telling my gracious host near the factory earlier that we have a real-estate transaction going on right now that has recently become a real bear. It's been derailed a few times and at the moment is in the sellers court. I'm hoping it doesn't blow up at the last second and require a bunch of last minute scrambling. It could go either way up until the last moment. Though once I'm in Bradford's car and on the way...I'm on the way. In that case, I'll show up with the Bradford on Friday.

Planning on being there and keeping my fingers crossed.

William

BumbleBeeDave
06-07-2005, 04:38 PM
Be afraid.

Be VERY afraid. :eek:

BBDave

weisan
06-07-2005, 04:59 PM
Be afraid.

Be VERY afraid. :eek:

BBDave

Why? Because BumbleBeeDave has morphed into S-A-N-D-Y, they are ONE!

http://www.animalphotography.com/images/bumblebee.jpg

Larry D
06-07-2005, 05:24 PM
My wife, Judy, & I will be there for the weekend. I am up for the Friday ride.

slowgoing
06-07-2005, 05:27 PM
That dog needs a calfee with a warm saddle.

Smiley
06-07-2005, 05:51 PM
Friday ride goes off at 2:30 pm once the shift lets out . Some of us need to make a 6:30 dinner and boy will Desolation Mt get me hungry for Wild Boar ( some kind of un-domesticated Swine ) . See you all there and please drive safe .

Ahneida Ride
06-07-2005, 07:03 PM
Friday is Iffy.

Will definately arrive early Saturday Morning. ;)

CNY rider
06-07-2005, 07:34 PM
I look forward to meeting you all on Saturday.

hypnos
06-07-2005, 07:46 PM
... but the Friday ride looks doubtful.

Jeff

tch
06-07-2005, 08:12 PM
to make it to a Serotta weekend. After the first two, I thought it was a schedule given -- but life has a way of finding other calls on my time despite my own desires.

I will miss the riding, the fellowship, the beer... and even the taunting and hazing that (oh whoops, wrong event). Anyway, have fun all of you; I will definitely be wishing I were in Saratoga Springs. Drink a Serotta ale for me.

tch

Sandy
06-07-2005, 08:33 PM
Aren't we, I, you, cute. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The pug with the perfect mug,

Sandy

BumbleBeeDave
06-07-2005, 08:35 PM
. . . you have beautiful eyes. Like limpid pools of . . . simmering tar. :crap: :crap: :crap: ;)

BBDave XXXXXO

ZippRider
06-07-2005, 09:03 PM
OK , this is it Who's making to weekend and Who's riding Friday with the Factory Pro's up Desolation Mt.
Karen and Smiley will be there Friday and the weekend

My spouse and I are going to try and make the Friday ride.

Is this going to be a moderate or a hard ride???

Climb01742
06-08-2005, 03:09 AM
friday will be moderate. talking heads, not hammer heads. a way (i hope) to loosen the legs after long drives. subsequent beers will loosen other things. :beer:

Serotta_James
06-08-2005, 09:36 AM
pants?

Climb01742
06-08-2005, 10:16 AM
one possibility.

Bruce K
06-09-2005, 05:08 AM
First off, thanks for all the good thoughts and well wishes. You guys are amazing.

Don Braverman, if you would please PM or e-mail me your numbers I will get in touch when I go back down next week. It was just a bitt too nuts this first trip.

I got back from FL last night around 1:00AM.

Dad is making slow steady progress, but only time will tell.

My brother arrives in FL today until early next week.

My wife has informed me that since I have been looking forward to the Open House for so long, I should go, especially to the Friday night dinner.

Man she is amazing.

See you all as planned, but I may head out earlier than planned as I will be returning to FL mid-week and I should spend some time with my wife and son too.

BK

Larry D
06-09-2005, 05:12 AM
Bruce,

We are glad to hear that your father is making progress.

Look forward to meeting up with you and the CONVOY at Climb's tomorrow morning.

Kevin
06-09-2005, 05:38 AM
Bruce,

Great news on your father.

Kevin

Climb01742
06-09-2005, 05:43 AM
bruce and larry,

see you guys tomorrow morning. let's aim to leave at 9, so i'll see you maybe 15 minutes earlier?

great news that you're coming with us, bruce. friends, riding and beer...we'll take care of you.

Smiley
06-09-2005, 05:57 AM
MAN , THATS FANTASTIC NEWS ABOUT YOUR FATHER .We are glad that you won't miss the Open House , it would not be the same without you Bruce K .

Sandy
06-09-2005, 06:57 AM
Gloria and I are driving up today, whenever she gets out of bed, I finish packing, and we put the stuff in her car. Looking forward to seeing the old gang and meeting new ones. Bruce, very glad that you will be able to attend.

Kevin,I really wanted to meet you. Get well soon. Guess that I will just have to sue you. Then we will meet in court somewhere. :)

William, are you going to make the trip, or did I scare you away? :)

Sandy

victoryfactory
06-09-2005, 07:16 AM
I hope to see you all on Saturday AM

I'll be the old guy with the lobster red forearms and an orange jersey

VF

Spinsistah
06-09-2005, 08:04 AM
I hope everyone has a great time; have fun and be safe. Drink a couple of tall ones for me. I'll be there next year.

Sandy, the Shih Tzus thank you. :)

Bradford
06-09-2005, 08:05 AM
I'll be heading out around 9 AM with plans to link up on the Pike with Bruce K and the Climbovan leaving from Concord.

The only think that might slow me down is if William tries to back out because of his real estate troubles and I have to drive down to East Greenwich, tie him up with duct tape, and throw him in the trunk.

Climb01742
06-09-2005, 08:14 AM
yo, captain--before friday afternoon's ride, could i grab 5 minutes of your time? looking at the weather forecasts, i'm bringing my ottrott and a rain bike (i know it's silly but i baby the ottrott.) i did a bit of wrenching on my rain ride -- i'm 110% wrench-clueless and am trying to learn--yikes!!. if you wouldn't mind, could you check my wrenching to make sure i don't kill myself? thanks! :rolleyes:

William
06-09-2005, 08:34 AM
I'll be heading out around 9 AM with plans to link up on the Pike with Bruce K and the Climbovan leaving from Concord.

The only think that might slow me down is if William tries to back out because of his real estate troubles and I have to drive down to East Greenwich, tie him up with duct tape, and throw him in the trunk.

Everything is looking good to go (fingers crossed). Bradford, why don't you bring the duct tape with you anyway, I have......an idea. One that involves duct tape, Sandy, and a bunch of T-bones. Oh, and I did I mention Rhea Basset was coming along? :D

Mike! What's the best way to hook up with you? Send me a message ( not to be confused with a massage Weisan-pal ;) ).

William

OldDog
06-09-2005, 09:15 AM
I'm out. Cancelled my reservation at the Springs last night. :crap: The wet spring has delayed re-construction of my summer place from the floods from Ivan and I need this weekend (and many more) to catch up. I truly regret I will not get to meet you :banana: ,s, this time around. Tip many a brew for me :beer: Sandy, have a bone for me! I wish you all a great time.

Someone get a pic of the forum logo decal on the team car and post it, if a team car is there.

Kevin
06-11-2005, 09:00 PM
Gloria and I are driving up today, whenever she gets out of bed, I finish packing, and we put the stuff in her car. Looking forward to seeing the old gang and meeting new ones. Bruce, very glad that you will be able to attend.

Kevin,I really wanted to meet you. Get well soon. Guess that I will just have to sue you. Then we will meet in court somewhere. :)

William, are you going to make the trip, or did I scare you away? :)

Sandy

Sandy,

It is Saturday night. I am coughing and generally depressed. I hope that all of you are having a great time in Saratoga. I guess there is always next year.

Kevin