PDA

View Full Version : Open House Lodging

Serotta_James
06-07-2005, 08:34 AM
I have heard that some people are being thwarted by a seeming lack of hotel rooms in town. I would refer you to www.saratoga.org for a complete list of hotels in the area.
You might also expand your search to include Clifton Park, Glenns Falls and Balston Spa - all are very close by and nice locales in their own right.

Feel free to contact us for help in your search.

In related news: The Mavic Car and the KGSN Team Van arrived yesterday!

Smiley
06-07-2005, 08:46 AM
The Springs Motel has two rooms available . Why would you pass up a chance to stay at the Bates . Skinny dipping by the pool late at nite :banana:

BumbleBeeDave
06-07-2005, 09:05 AM
. . . It is most likely because of Americade being in Lake George this week--up to 50,000 motorcycles and their partying owners. Not just Harley’s but every kind of motorcycle. It’s billed--honestly so--as the largest gathering of motorcyclists in the world.

Here are some motels I know of around the area that might work. I don’t know if they have rooms, nor can I vouch for the quality of any of them, but it might be worth a call.

BBDave

Hampton Inn--Clifton Park--right down the Northway from Saratoga . . . 518-373-2345

Microtel Latham --exit 6 off the northway . . . 518-782-9161

Robinhood Motel--right down the road in B-Spa . . . 518-885-8899

St. Charles--right next to The Springs . . . 518-584-2050

St. Francis--also right next to The Springs . . . 581-584-1275

Top Hill Motel--Saratoga . . . 584-5232

Here’s a link with many more listings . . .

http://www.saratogaspringshotels.worldweb.com/index.html

Serotta PETE
06-07-2005, 01:41 PM
The Springs Motel has two rooms available . Why would you pass up a chance to stay at the Bates . Skinny dipping by the pool late at nite :banana:

That was Smiley and Sandy!!! And that is why there are still rooms available. Not even Ginger is coming after the Duo did there "swan dive"