PDA

View Full Version : 2010 BH Cristal Frame/Fork/Headset

Bodid
04-10-2011, 09:39 PM
I bought this frame for my wife. She wanted to get involved in riding, maybe a race bike. We'll that didn't last too long. She really didn't care for the riding position and I think I heard every complaint about her aching back so I'm selling it. The frame is in excellent condition. It comes with the BH fork and FSA headset and seat collar. It's a size 51 (51 effective top tube, 45 seat tube, 120 head tube, 71.8 head tube angle, 74.8 seat tube angle). There's plenty of steerer tube left as well.

I'm looking for 1200. shipped

ultraman6970
04-10-2011, 10:13 PM
Such a nice frame.

Well, that usually happens so it doesn't surprise me at all. Wonder if you are some how pissed off of the situation and from hearing the complains too.

In my case none of my g/fs neither my wife go riding, I can't imagine my wife complaining about the saddle or whatever pain after 5 minutes riding down the road. At least she figured it out that there is some pain to stand tho and she is bad bearing pain and taking on exercise hahaha

Not trying to take over the postng but in general Cyclist people learn to bear the usual pain or understand that is better just chat up! when the pain starts hehe

Good luck man... at least she tried...

Bodid
04-11-2011, 01:31 AM
Pissed? Nah. I somewhat expected it actually. After 25 years you pretty much know what to expect. In the back of my mind I knew there was at least a 40% chance she would bail and that was OK. I'm actually in a much better bargaining position for something I want since she knows I paid a lot for the frame and I'm selling it for a lot less.

Works out in the end. Oh and BTW, I can't say I never did a bonehead move myself every few years.

I'll take offers on the frame if someone wants it...

Team Murray
04-11-2011, 02:19 AM
How tall is your wife?

Bodid
04-11-2011, 09:02 AM
She's 5'3" and the bike fits well.

Bodid
04-12-2011, 03:08 PM
How about 975. shipped?