PDA

View Full Version : FS (CAN): random vintage parts in fair condition

phcollard
04-05-2011, 06:57 PM
Greetings!

I am liquidating what's left from my vintage parts inventory (says the wife). Most parts are in fair condition but still usable and I believe priced accordingly. If I am out of line though feel free to let me know and send me your offer by PM.

I am in Montreal Canada and I can ship almost anywhere. I usually ship Canada Post and shipping varies according to your location, just let me know and I'll calculate for you. Buy more than one item and save on shipping :beer:

Photos here: 20110403_vintage_sale pictures by service-des-courses - Photobucket (http://s1004.photobucket.com/albums/af162/service-des-courses/20110403_vintage_sale/?start=all)

1. Cinelli handlebar and stem. Ergo type but exact model unknown to me. In the pictures it's the one with the black logos. 42cm c-c and X/A stem 90mm. A few scratches but not too deep and I believe would polish nicely. Note that I am unable to separate the stem from the handlebar by hand. Double cable grooves. 50$

2. Cinelli handlebar and stem. Unknown model pista style with a nice engraved knight crest. 39cm c-c and 1R stem 100mm. Deep scratches on the left side of the stem but still looks nice imho. Stem and handlebar look stuck together but I did not try hard. No groove. --$ +sold+

3. Cinelli Criterium 65-42 handlebar. No groove. 41cm centre to centre. Looks OK but not a beauty queen! --$ +sold+

4. 3ttt Anatomica handlebar. I believe one of the rare ergonomic handlebar for 26.0 stems? Very light. Bronze colour. 42cm centre to centre. Double groove. 10$

5. No name 1'' carbon fork. Finish in OK condition with only a couple dings. Carbon looks unmolested. Steel steerer length 17.5cm with 2.5cm thread. Comes with Ritchey headset but it's missing the lower bearings. Unknown rake. 25$

6. 1'' Time straight carbon fork. Carbon looks good but a couple chips in the finish. 20cm steel steerer with the most amateurish cutting job I have seen. Only 1cm of thread so needs to be further threaded and re-cut. A bit of surface rust on the crown. Rake 40mm. 50$

7. Ritchey Streem saddle with anatomic cutout. New. Never seen the road. 30$

8. Selle Italia Trimatic2. This one has seen a lot of use. For your winter or bar ride? --$ +sold+

9. Shimano Biopace 52/40 chainrings BCD 130mm. Some wear but some life left. Just to test what the fuss is about in the pro peloton? 15$

10. Genuine vintage Maxi Cork handlebar tape celeste colour. For Bianchi fans. New old stock. --$ +sold+

11. Genuine vintage Bike Ribbon handlebar tape gold colour. New old stock. 5$

Shoeman
04-05-2011, 07:44 PM
What is the width on the Ritchey saddle?

ultraman6970
04-05-2011, 07:56 PM
Wish that 1r stem was 11 :)

phcollard
04-05-2011, 08:07 PM
What is the width on the Ritchey saddle?

It's exactly 132mm at its widest point.

hmai18
04-05-2011, 08:24 PM
Interested in the Cinelli pista bars/1R stem. Have to check my existing measurements when I get home tomorrow though.

phcollard
04-12-2011, 01:59 PM
Last bump before the stuff goes back to the basement. Feel free to make an offer!