PDA

View Full Version : SAN-DEEE! We're WAITING for you!

BumbleBeeDave
06-03-2005, 01:31 PM
We are Dave's friends the BOMB-BEE'S and we are waiting for you at the factory! We hear you like to cycle naked at Open House and we are ready to strike! Climb is also paying us a kickback for every direct hit so he can beat you up the hill! :beer: :p ;) :rolleyes: :banana:

Head BumbleBeeBomber Dave!

weisan
06-03-2005, 02:23 PM
Parents - Warning: Please be advised the following motion picture may not be suitable for children age 65 and under. :D

http://alicehui.com/serotta/sandy/sandy.gif

Ginger
06-03-2005, 02:29 PM
Ah Weisan...

How long until you get back on your bike?

;)

weisan
06-03-2005, 02:31 PM
Ginger, my fair lady....T-O-O ___ L-O-O-O-N-G !!!
Can you help? :cool:

Kevan
06-03-2005, 02:32 PM
stoop to this level.

gasman
06-03-2005, 02:49 PM
have waaaaay too much time on their hands.

weisan
06-03-2005, 03:15 PM
Sorry gas-pal, you are right...I am gonna go fold the laundry now before the wife and kids come home. :p

Smiley
06-03-2005, 04:17 PM
What you clones fail to realize it that SANDEE is prepared for next week's Serotta visit , He has his own domestque in Rapid Tourist that will pace him up the hills and give him words of encourgement though out the week . SANDEE is prepared and ready to PRESENT to all :banana:

weisan
06-03-2005, 05:34 PM
in case anyone accuses me of not making full use of my extra free time...I finished folding a week's worth of laundry, took a quick (20 mins) nap with my son Luke, started and halfway through with the wife's **pet project**, which she has been hounding me to complete for the last six months. So, with that, giv'me the mic...light on, ladies and gentlemen, we're back on Comedy Central!!! :D

===============================
http://alicehui.com/serotta/kevan/kevan2.gif

Erh, Kevan-pal, are you sure about that???
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
http://alicehui.com/serotta/kevan/kevan.gif

Sandy
06-03-2005, 06:58 PM
I always knew that you only had eyes for me!! :D

Easily the best picture of you that I have ever seen. :)

Having frog legs tonight for din din,

Salamander Sandy

Sandy
06-03-2005, 07:03 PM
BumbleBee Dave and Weisan should be put in padded cells in the looney bin. The rest of you should be fined for participating in this thread. :)

Serotta Sanatorium Suites Six-Seven,

Sandy

weisan
06-03-2005, 07:07 PM
WHAT??!! After all the effort I have put in (unashamedly wasted five minutes of life)...Sandy-pal....Kevan-pal....I LOVE YOU.....LOOOOOOOSER!!!

------------------------------
Okey dokey, time to close shop for the day...my kids waiting for me to read to them...tonight's story is the Parable of the Prodigal Son. :p

Sandy
06-03-2005, 07:19 PM
Just as we thought. Weisan has lost it. Big time!! :D

Sad Sandy

Sandy
06-03-2005, 07:22 PM
Since we share a name, Weisandy, perhaps you would want to share one of my suites in the looney bin. :)

Weisandy

Kevan
06-04-2005, 07:50 AM
I had a frog in my throat. (Now I'm stooping to Sandy's level of humor.)

Can't think of a better lifestyle than to be slimy and colorfu, can you?

Weisan, that tumble you took - you didn't happen to rattle some things loose from that head of yours? Sorry for the cheeky question.

Rain has spoiled an early departure for Saturday's ride so I'm sticking close to the lilly pad, wag my tongue at a couple of you, and maybe swallow a fly or two.

weisan
06-04-2005, 07:51 AM
Since we share a name, Weisandy, perhaps you would want to share one of my suites in the looney bin. :)

Weisandy

(Others, please bear with me, it's just a sick joke I am playing with Sandy & Co.)

Continued....

Wait a second! Not so fast, Sandy. You want to claim blood relations with me? First you have to saw your Ottrott into half and sent it to me, and then you need to change your living will to give me half of whatever you possess NOW! not when you are dust :D...don't forget to redirect all monthly social security checks to my address...Oh one last thing, probably the most important condition or else NO DEAL....you get to keep Kevan ALL TO YOURSELF, I don't want any part of it.

Please sign here. :cool:

When you have done all that, "weisan" will come and "dy" will follow thereafter.

Sandy
06-04-2005, 02:59 PM
I am going to loan Suite 6 of the Serotta Sanatorium to Kevan and Suite 7 to Weisan. I think that you guys need the rooms a lot more that I do. :)

Sweet Sandy from Suites 6-7

BumbleBeeDave
06-06-2005, 02:27 PM
. . . I though Kevan was already married? ;)

BBDave

A woman puts vermilion on a female frog, sitting beside a male frog during a marriage ceremony of frogs at Khochakandar village, in the eastern Indian state of West Bengal, Sunday, June 5, 2005. According to Indian mythology the marriage between frogs will ensure a good monsoon. The monsoon, crucial for India's agriculture sector, is keenly watched as two-thirds of the country's one-billion plus population earn a living from agriculture. (AP Photo/Amal Rajak)

Kevan
06-06-2005, 02:41 PM
she croaked.

Some fine lookin' legs on that girl.

Sandy
06-06-2005, 03:32 PM
I was an an animal lover. I am really starting to get a strong aversion to amphibians, and I don't understand why. I am also starting to get a frog in my throat. What is my problem?? :)

Startled Sandy