PDA

View Full Version : Verge Custom Question:

false_Aest
03-31-2011, 03:17 PM
Hey,

Verge says you need to order a minimum of 6 types of clothing (e.g. 6 jerseys) AND that the total pieces ordered needs to be 24.

The example they give is 6 jerseys, 6 bibs, 6 vests, 6 jackets.

I'm wondering if its possible to meet their minimum with 6 jerseys, 6 bibs, 6 arm warmers, 6 leg warmers.

Yes, I have contacted their cust service. But I haven't gotten a response. I'll probably call again but I figured I'd ask here for kicks.

Thanks

e-RICHIE
03-31-2011, 03:54 PM
Hey,

Verge says you need to order a minimum of 6 types of clothing (e.g. 6 jerseys) AND that the total pieces ordered needs to be 24.

The example they give is 6 jerseys, 6 bibs, 6 vests, 6 jackets.

I'm wondering if its possible to meet their minimum with 6 jerseys, 6 bibs, 6 arm warmers, 6 leg warmers.

Yes, I have contacted their cust service. But I haven't gotten a response. I'll probably call again but I figured I'd ask here for kicks.

Thanks

we have used verge since the 90s when they were vitesse and i think they are the best overall supplier of race kits. that said, i think the answer to your question is that they require 24 tops which would be made up of a minimum of 6 of a certain item. say - 12 ss jerseys, 6 vests, and 6 jackets. i don't recall if there is a minimum for bottoms. ps i think arm warmers are considered accessories and the minimum amount there might be 18 pair atmo.