PDA

View Full Version : what's your bike weigh?

vqdriver
03-25-2011, 06:40 PM
picked up a park hanging scale and started putting stuff on it in the garage to see what i've been riding all this time.

two complete bikes

time vx edge with sram force and handbuilt wheels = 18.1 lbs

new columbus life/edge fork with campy chorus 10s (ut version) and campy eurus wheels = 19.4 lbs

these are riding weights, meaning i was just screwing around so i didn't bother to remove the bottle cages or saddle bags or whatever else i've got on there like lights and computer etc...

heavier than i expected, but i'm happy with the bikes so.....

Ti Designs
03-25-2011, 06:50 PM
163 pounds - most of that is the rider...

Tim
03-25-2011, 06:52 PM
Kuota KOM, Sram Red and Reynolds carbon wheels= 6.9kilos= about 15.1lbs.

rice rocket
03-25-2011, 07:01 PM
Now that you know how much it weighs, you're gonna be weight weenieing your bike part by part. ;)

I have a Litespeed C2 w/ FlashPoint FP60s (boat anchors @ nearly 1900g), DA7800 grouppo, 18.0 lbs on the nose. I have since knocked off a couple grams w/ a BB30 crankset and a lighter carbon bottle cage. I probably won't get anywhere near the "magical" 6.8kg/15 lbs until I get some lighter wheels.

My girlfriend's bike is ~24 lbs, BB7 disc brakes, Nashbar aluminum cross frame, Nashbar cross fork, 700x30 Schwalbe cross tires, Bontrager disc wheels (2100g), Sora levers and crank, nothing lightweight anywhere.

fourflys
03-25-2011, 07:08 PM
Litespeed Xicon Ti with Chorus 11 and DT Swiss 240/RR 1.1 wheels (with 25mm tires) as ridden minus water bottles = 18.3#

zmudshark
03-25-2011, 07:10 PM
163 pounds - most of that is the rider...You have a light bike. My rider weighs more than that.

I ride steel, so I guess it doesn't really matter.

tkbike
03-25-2011, 07:11 PM
163 pounds - most of that is the rider...

I haven't seen that weight in about 40 years, I think I was in middle school and about 12 years old! I'm jealous...but at 6' 3" that might be a little thin for me!

duke
03-25-2011, 07:40 PM
Calfee Dragonfly: 14lbs 14oz.
Look KG 171: 18lbs 4oz.
Serotta CSI: 19lbs 5oz.
All weights are ready to ride with pedals and cages. I love them equally.
duke

bkboom123
03-25-2011, 08:09 PM
Cannondale super six hi-mod....mostly sram red. 14.8 pounds with everything

junkfood
03-25-2011, 08:13 PM
You have a light bike. My rider weighs more than that.

I ride steel, so I guess it doesn't really matter.

Me too...

Jake

echelon_john
19 lb steel (not bad for 63cm), 17lb aluminum.

Plenty light for this big boy.

My gross vehicle weight is exactly that.

Johnnyg
Storck, Di2, Time Ti pedals, Edge(Enve) clinchers=14.5lbs. Ridere 6'4", 170. It's not about the bike.

AngryScientist
03-25-2011, 08:18 PM
i really have no idea. i scared of what would happen if i bought a scale.

oliver1850
03-25-2011, 08:20 PM

regularguy412
03-25-2011, 08:23 PM
CSI 56 square , Ouzo Pro fork, Easton EC90SLs 38mm, Conti Comp GP 19mm tubulars, American Classic aluminum post, Serotta Ti -17 120mm stem, Cinelli Solida aluminum bars 26.0 x 42mm, Phil 103mm BB, DA 7410 crank, DA 7800 ders, shifters, Campy Record Pro Fit pedals, CK Headset, Ultegra SL calipers, American Classic aluminum cages, Selle Italia 100th Anniversary saddle (forged aluminum rails), Specialized Mini-wedge seat pack.

Whole package ~ 18 lbs.

Mike in AR:beer:

tribuddha
03-25-2011, 08:26 PM
2010 Classique Ti 58CM
Sram force
zipp 303 wheelsets
zipp carbon bottle cages
zipp carbon handlebar and headset
17.9 lbs...
and a 240 ish 6-5 rider :banana:

Rada
03-25-2011, 08:56 PM
My rare 1999 Santana Stylus 14.9lbs. 2000 Voodoo Rada 16.5lbs.

roydyates
03-25-2011, 09:35 PM
~2000 CSI Cross bike, ultegra triple, honjo fenders, nitto mini front rack, Schmidt sondelux hib, edelux headlight, ROad Morph pump, ortlieb saddlebag

= right around 24 lbs!

I can add two more pounds if I include the boxy rando front bag, and that's if the bag is empty.

rounder
03-25-2011, 10:18 PM
The LBS weighed the the 58 cm K. Bedford at 19' 9 oz wth pedals. Not equipped with light wheels and components. I did not buy it to be a light bike, but that seems pretty light for a steel road bike.

bironi
03-25-2011, 11:23 PM
I'm with Ti. They all weigh much less than me, and they don't do any of the work, except going down hill, and then I wish they weighed more.

dd74
03-25-2011, 11:52 PM
I don't really know. But then I think weight, or a lack thereof, is overrated, particularly when a guy on a mid-80s Ciocc with 32-spoke box wheels passes me up hill on a 42-chainwheel; he doing so while I'm on my c/f bike with modern STI. :rolleyes:

Bob Ross
03-26-2011, 05:33 AM
I don't know, I only ever weighed one of my bikes once, & that was 2 years ago when I had my backup wheelset on it...but fwiw, with older (~2006) Ksyrium Elites and pedals, cages, & computer still attached, it weighed 18.1lbs. My main wheels (DT Swiss 240S hubs, RR1.1 rims, & 28 SuperComp spokes, handbuilt by Joe Young) are allegedly 300g lighter, so you do the math.

tuscanyswe
03-26-2011, 07:42 AM
My moots 59 suprisingly came in under 7kgs as i ride it but without bottles

eddief
03-26-2011, 07:52 AM
58cm, carbon bars, carbon post, Shimano RS80 wheels, Frogs, cage, etc. = 17 lbs.

oldpotatoe
03-26-2011, 07:56 AM
picked up a park hanging scale and started putting stuff on it in the garage to see what i've been riding all this time.

two complete bikes

time vx edge with sram force and handbuilt wheels = 18.1 lbs

new columbus life/edge fork with campy chorus 10s (ut version) and campy eurus wheels = 19.4 lbs

these are riding weights, meaning i was just screwing around so i didn't bother to remove the bottle cages or saddle bags or whatever else i've got on there like lights and computer etc...

heavier than i expected, but i'm happy with the bikes so.....

You oughtta also ask how much does the rider weigh.

Bigger part of the equation, means so much more, much easier and cheaper to reduce the poundage.

My lugged steel Waterford with a 1989 C-Record Delta group, sewups is 1 SBW...I weigh 10 SBWs.

'SBW"-Standard Bike Weight which equals 20 pounds or 9080 grams.

Bruce K
03-26-2011, 08:08 AM
I still need to lose 10-15# - and not by selling one of my bikes. :rolleyes:

I love the way each bike rides - pretty much ideal for their purpose but I seem to remember that the Meivici when it was first built weighed around 16.8#.

BK

BumbleBeeDave
03-26-2011, 08:11 AM
. . . or this doesn't mean a thing. I propose . . .

-with pedals
-with cages
-without bottles
-without seat bag

In other words, ride-able if you stick a spare tube, etc. in your jersey pocket. Now I just gotta go buy a scale! . . . :rolleyes:

BBD

zap
03-26-2011, 08:11 AM
Klein QPro Carbon=14.7lbs as currently equipped (pedals and cages but no dangling bag or kitch lights) for road riding. With another set of carbon tubulars, 14.4lbs. Bike is 6+ years old so time for another light but reliable kit.

Rider=thats another story

RPS
03-26-2011, 08:27 AM
'SBW"-Standard Bike Weight which equals 20 pounds or 9080 grams.
My heaviest bike is my Cannondale tandem at 1.75 SBW. Based on your system, after the first 20 miles of a ride my wife normally adds another 5 SBW of dead weight. Total about 135 pounds.

Yet in spite of pushing all that extra weight I enjoy riding tandem with her more than riding my lightest single bike. Weight, or lack thereof, doesn’t add much enjoyment to my rides if at all. I get that in competition it’s a means to an end, but when riding for pleasure a lighter bike doesn’t do much for me.

fourflys
03-26-2011, 08:41 AM
You oughtta also ask how much does the rider weigh.

Bigger part of the equation, means so much more, much easier and cheaper to reduce the poundage.

what's the fun in that? ;) besides, that's not very good job security for you... :D

yakstone
03-26-2011, 09:29 AM
Unless Old Potato also manages a gym!

jr59
03-26-2011, 09:54 AM
My bike weighs to much.

Just like the rider.

Yet it gets me where I want to go, and I enjoy them.

Black Dog
03-26-2011, 09:54 AM
Litespeed Icon (Ti) 54cm
10spd Chorus UT and aluminum cockpit and bottle cages, Hed Kermesse Wheels, look keo pedals.
16.25 lbs
More than light enough for me. I go for durability over light weight, always.

Crammerotti (Steel) 54cm
9 Speed Dura-ace with 32H Open Pro's on Ultegra Hubs. Aluminum cockpit and bottle cages. Look Keo's.
18.5 lbs

Weight is so very much overrated and it's effects overblown. Marketers have convinced the masses that the laws of physics do not apply to bikes. Now lets go drink the Kool-Aid...

Ahneida Ride
03-26-2011, 10:05 AM
What really counts is the is REAL weight ..

carry water cages + water bottles ?

How about frame pump or mini pump or Co2 + refills ?

Carry a saddle bag or instead stuff stuff in Jersey ... That is REAL weight
Stuff in saddle bag or instead on Jersey counts as frame weight.

car Keys ?
cell phone ?
glasses ?
spare tube / tire ?
Mini tool ?
energy bars / food ?
GPS / computer
Lights + battery packs ?
racks + fenders ?
and the list goes on and on

I humbly submit that the REAL riding weight is what really counts
and is seldom or never published.

Few of us just ride a naked frame. We live in the REAL world.

fourflys
03-26-2011, 10:11 AM
Weight is so very much overrated and it's effects overblown. Marketers have convinced the masses that the laws of physics do not apply to bikes. Now lets go drink the Kool-Aid...

I agree that weight is overblown, but there is something to more weight... it HAS to take more energy to propel a 20# bike up an 8% incline than it does a 15# bike at a given speed... now, how much more energy is debatable and losing body weight would be more efficient I'm sure... but, I guess what I'm saying is you can't automatically write off bike weight at meaningless I don't think...

besides, if we, as riders, just worried about riding and not the looks, components, weight, or name on the downtube then we would all be riding the same non-desript bike... part of cycling is being able to differentiate ourselves/our bikes by name, parts and/or weight ***

*** this isn't directed at anyone in particular, just my .02...

fourflys
03-26-2011, 10:15 AM

carry water cages + water bottles ?

car Keys ?
cell phone ?
glasses ?
spare tube / tire ?
Mini tool ?
energy bars / food ?
GPS / computer
Lights + battery packs ?
racks + fenders ?

I weigh my bikes as I ride them with a full saddle bag... the only thing I put in my jersey is my soulrun jerseywallet with my phone, id, credit card, and a couple dollars... maybe adds a 1/2 pound at the most...

but, I agree... weights should as the bike leaves the garage maybe minus water bottles...

Black Dog
03-26-2011, 10:17 AM
All very true. I would add about 1 pound for saddle bag and mini pump. And about 3 pounds for full water bottles and 165 pounds for the pink ape that turns the pedals.

Perhaps the bike mass should be listed as a percentage of the total rider+bike package or as a rider to bike ratio.

carry water cages + water bottles ?http://forums.thepaceline.net/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=911306#

car Keys ?
cell phone ?
glasses ?
spare tube / tire ?
Mini tool ?
energy bars / food ?
GPS / computer
Lights + battery packs ?
racks + fenders ?

Black Dog
03-26-2011, 10:25 AM
I agree that weight is overblown, but there is something to more weight... it HAS to take more energy to propel a 20# bike up an 8% incline than it does a 15# bike at a given speed... now, how much more energy is debatable and losing body weight would be more efficient I'm sure... but, I guess what I'm saying is you can't automatically write off bike weight at meaningless I don't think...

besides, if we, as riders, just worried about riding and not the looks, components, weight, or name on the downtube then we would all be riding the same non-desript bike... part of cycling is being able to differentiate ourselves/our bikes by name, parts and/or weight ***

*** this isn't directed at anyone in particular, just my .02...

No harm taken. You are right that it is easier to ride a lighter bike up a hill than a heavier one. True. However, the differences (when the total bike plus rider mass is considered) are very small and fall within the fraction of a % range.

fourflys
03-26-2011, 10:28 AM
No harm taken. You are right that it is easier to ride a lighter bike up a hill than a heavier one. True. However, the differences (when the total bike plus rider mass is considered) are very small and fall within the fraction of a % range.
agree! :beer:

RPS
03-26-2011, 10:32 AM

Objectively, it is definitely not meaningless and its magnitude shouldn’t be open to debate since it can be calculated precisely. Subjectively, whether it should be important or not to a given rider is what’s debatable.

Personally I believe it’s up to the rider to decide what’s important to them -- some don’t care about 5 pounds and others care about 5 grams. :beer:

Fixed
03-26-2011, 10:38 AM
i am more concerned with my own weight i am 6' 160
cheers my fixed mt bike 15 pounds my cannodale 16 pounds my fixed miele 17 pounds my soma rush 17 pounds my merckx 20 pounds......................... i am guessing within one or two pounds

fourflys
03-26-2011, 10:46 AM
Objectively, it is definitely not meaningless and its magnitude shouldn’t be open to debate since it can be calculated precisely. Subjectively, whether it should be important or not to a given rider is what’s debatable.

Personally I believe it’s up to the rider to decide what’s important to them -- some don’t care about 5 pounds and others care about 5 grams. :beer:

I guess what I meant when I said "how much energy is debatable" was the perceived amount of energy required... an extra 2 watts may be nothing to one person and whole lot to someone else...

that's one reason why I love cycling.. so many ways to objectively "improve" performance... :)

jgspin
03-26-2011, 11:35 AM
20.8 lbs Litespeed Arenberg. 126 lb rider. If I can only get rid of my pot belly I'll be happier going up the hills. I get dropped on the descents.

RPS
03-26-2011, 11:51 AM
I get dropped on the descents.
A great example of when a heavier bike is actually a good thing. :)

Fixed
03-26-2011, 01:29 PM
A great example of when a heavier bike is actually a good thing. :)
my merckx corsa is a great downhill road bike at 20 pounds or very rough terrain
cheers

BryanE
03-26-2011, 01:41 PM
LBS got a new Park scale so here ya go:
2010 Specialized S-Works 29er HT=21.07-This is stock and a bit portly.I will run it this year as is and get it under 20 next year.
2006 Specialized Epic=24.04-Many many add ons.Full XTR,Formula R-1 brakes and a custom wheelset.I'm happy.
2009 Specialized Roubaix Expert=16.04.Good enough
I doon't care what the 2002 Lemond Tourmalet weighs.
Bryan

All weights with pedals and computer
no cages

Bob Ross
03-26-2011, 01:41 PM
What really counts is the is REAL weight ..[snip].. Few of us just ride a naked frame. We live in the REAL world.

Well, sure, but for that matter, few of us ride around with a scale! You have to really go out of your way to weigh a bike; there's nothing about riding a bike that requires that you ever weigh it.

So the reality is, bike weight has nothing to do with bike riding.

That being said, once you accept that bike weight is an interesting topic of conversation for people who also ride bikes, the REAL world dictates that extraneous parts that aren't attached to the bike don't get weighed with the bike. Imagine if your bike was a house and you had to itemize which parts would receive a capitol improvement tax deduction. If it qualifies, it stays on & gets weighed; if not, weigh it without.

1happygirl
03-26-2011, 01:53 PM

Well, sure, but for that matter, few of us ride around with a scale! You have to really go out of your way to weigh a bike; there's nothing about riding a bike that requires that you ever weigh it.

So the reality is, bike weight has nothing to do with bike riding.

+1
It has always mattered to me, but not in the typical ways as a rider. What counts to me, and the reason to get the weight down is for portability. Unlike running, transporting gear in and out is required for the sport and it sometimes turns into a time killer and ordeal. A 20 lb bike is/was a lot easier to lift onto a roof rack (when I had one) than a 30 lb bike.
As someone once told me, you want a lighter bike, go lose 10 lbs. What is really cool (like I've ever done it) is to show up on a 30 lb bike and toast everyone with your fitness.

Ahneida Ride
03-26-2011, 01:59 PM
I am guessing that naked my bike is about 20 Lbs.

Riding weight is more like 24-26 pounds.

Joachim
03-26-2011, 02:54 PM
Custom Maietta steel (Columbus Spirit, TIG welded) with Record and Chorus 11, Reynolds DV46ULT and Quarq power meter, 16.5 lbs incl pedals/cages.

rnhood
03-26-2011, 03:01 PM
Yes, fitness, blood profiles and genetics trump bike weight every time. And no matter how expensive and light your running shoes are, the same holds true. Yet everyone that is an active runner likes good lightweight shoes.

In the end, every pound counts, its just a question of how much it means to you. The easiest way to obtain a marked improvement in climbing is to lose weight. And for the quickest and most pronounced results, focus on the belly. Once you're lean and mean, then focus on the bike. Lightweight bikes, in general, also exude more agile and connected handling characteristics in my opinion. They are my cup of tea for the most part, but your mileage may vary.

zap
03-26-2011, 03:11 PM
This subject comes up fairly often.

Light bikes are fun. It's different. The moves are quicker. It's a hobby too.

johnnymossville
03-26-2011, 03:19 PM
I have no idea what my bike weighs.

soulspinner
03-26-2011, 03:34 PM
Strong foco, Reynolds fork, DT handbuilts, Easton bar, Thomson post and stem, alloy Chorus 10, Aliante bumrest, with Look Keos, 23mm Vittorias and Cateye is 18.37 in a medium sloper(56ish). Dont mean squat if yer in lousy shape.............. :crap:

kramnnim
03-26-2011, 04:07 PM
I'm under 145 pounds, and have very little losable fat, so I have been trying to do the weight weenie thing on a limited budget...

My Look 585 is right around 15 pounds with pedals, cages, computer hardware...

The Santa Cruz Blur XC I rarely ride is just under 24.5.

Sadly, I've gotten to where it would cost more than I'm willing to spend to get the weights down much more...

DonH
03-26-2011, 06:13 PM
My lightest road bike is my Tarmac Pro @ 16.5 lbs
My heaviest is my Sachs @ 19.8 lbs.
My heaviest bike (on the scale) FEELS the lightest and handles perfectly while I am riding it though.....I'm convinced that is what really matters.
BTW I could stand to lose 10 lbs from my belly!

sonatageek
03-26-2011, 06:43 PM
The bike that I ride weights way too much and unfortunately so do I right now. A few years back I had a very nice vintage butted tange 2 steel road bike with a complete Suntour Superbe Pro group set. It was the lightest bike I have owned and used and the one thing that has stuck in my memory is how easy it was to climb up hills.

My commuter mountain bike conversion really needs the low end granny gears to be rideable. I recently swapped out the wheels (maybe a little weight saving) and went from Schwalbe Marathons to Marathon Supreme (about half the weight) and the bike seems noticeably more lively.

Now if I could drop the extra 20 pounds I am currently carrying around, I feel absolutely confident that my bike ride will come alive. ;)

sjbraun
03-26-2011, 10:16 PM
I have an XL Look 585 built with Chorus shifters and derailleurs, Centaur cranks, Ritchey bars and stem, Thomson seatpost, Arione saddle and Ligero wheels (1396gms.)

15.5 pounds with pedals, cages, and a computer.

The bike freakin' flys.

My similarly equipped Pegoretti is a gorgeous ride, same components, different wheels (60gms heavier,) may 18-19 pounds. It's just not as quick as the Look.

That being said, if I had to choose just one, it would probably be the Peg.

Weight makes a difference, but it's not the necessarily the most important one.

Steve

CarlosContreros
03-27-2011, 12:32 PM
ride:Merckx MX Leader....63cm....mid 90's Ultegra...Mavic MA's 36 spoke
with Specialized Armadillo 700x25c
cateye and spacers and water cages
24lbs.

rider: 6'4" 186lbs.

combined: 210lbs.

but! I would back down from no one in an 800 meter sprint!!(especially you
163lb. types!!). :bike:

I couldn't beleive my bike was so heavy!
It feels light and responsive to me....but I admit whenever my weight
approaches say 195 the bike to me then feels heavy! odd :confused:

godfrey1112000
03-27-2011, 01:24 PM
HC 54- 265 16.41 pounds Dura Ace
HC 54- 295 16.30 pounds Sram Red

One Rider 178 pounds :D

john903
03-27-2011, 06:04 PM
I fully agree with DonH my Steel Hampsten Pro with Campy Chorus heading out the door is twenty lbs but riding up Mt. Baker it is snappy as I jump on it in the switch backs and on the decents it is planted to the road like it is on rails. Yes loseing a few pounds of body weight is cheaper and usually one feels more benifit in overall health.

DonH: My heaviest bike (on the scale) FEELS the lightest and handles perfectly while I am riding it though.....I'm convinced that is what really matters.
BTW I could stand to lose 10 lbs from my belly!

crownjewelwl
03-27-2011, 06:15 PM
IF Ti Crown Jewel
Super Record
Zipp 404 CCs
Look Keo blades
Deda Presa bars
Deda Zero stem
Thomson Masterpiece seatpost
Selle San Marco Zoncolan Carbon FX saddle
Arundel Mandible cages

= 16.3lbs

Black Dog
03-27-2011, 07:52 PM
I have an XL Look 585 built with Chorus shifters and derailleurs, Centaur cranks, Ritchey bars and stem, Thomson seatpost, Arione saddle and Ligero wheels (1396gms.)

15.5 pounds with pedals, cages, and a computer.

The bike freakin' flys.

My similarly equipped Pegoretti is a gorgeous ride, same components, different wheels (60gms heavier,) may 18-19 pounds. It's just not as quick as the Look.

That being said, if I had to choose just one, it would probably be the Peg.

Weight makes a difference, but it's not the necessarily the most important one.

Steve

Are you sure it is not you thinking the one should be faster than the other? Perhaps one is stiffer and has more agressive handleing?

A few pounds is on the limit of what is detectable. Try this on the Look. Have a friend put in two non-transparent water bottles on the look and take it for a spin. Here is the catch. You will not know if the bottles are full or empty. Do this 10 times and each time record whether you think that they were full or empty. This mass of the water will be about the same as the difference between your bikes. If you can tell then it is safe to say that you really do notice mass differences on that scale. If you are scoring better than 50% then you can tell.

This was done for me when I was young a thought that my bike was too heavy; my coach (A hard-assed former Belgian National Coach :no: ) told me to shut up and ride and that the weight did not matter and thinking it mattered made me slower :crap: . Well, everything that was not his directive made me slower by his logic. The results were that I could not tell, I was guessing no better than random chance. :confused:

It is good fun.

Bob Loblaw
03-27-2011, 08:45 PM
Someone once told me, if you think your bike is slowing you down..it is. By extension if you think it's making you faster, it is.

So much of cycling takes place between your ears.

Are you sure it is not you thinking the one should be faster than the other? Perhaps one is stiffer and has more agressive handleing?

A few pounds is on the limit of what is detectable. Try this on the Look. Have a friend put in two non-transparent water bottles on the look and take it for a spin. Here is the catch. You will not know if the bottles are full or empty. Do this 10 times and each time record whether you think that they were full or empty. This mass of the water will be about the same as the difference between your bikes. If you can tell then it is safe to say that you really do notice mass differences on that scale. If you are scoring better than 50% then you can tell.

This was done for me when I was young a thought that my bike was too heavy; my coach (A hard-assed former Belgian National Coach :no: ) told me to shut up and ride and that the weight did not matter and thinking it mattered made me slower :crap: . Well, everything that was not his directive made me slower by his logic. The results were that I could not tell, I was guessing no better than random chance. :confused:

It is good fun.

srice
03-28-2011, 08:52 AM
My latest race bike weighed in at ........

46lbs!!!!!

Now this is a Surly Pugsley outfitted with bags and racks for a snow bike race. I've got more in my 2 wheels than many do in their entire bike.

WeakRider
03-28-2011, 09:01 AM
Taiwanese-built Easton Ultralite frame w/EC90 SLX fork, Force, Stan's ZTR340 clinchers, and Zipp cranks. 13 pounds, 10 ounces

Icarus track bike. 16 pounds, 5 ounces.

Cannondale 1FG (26-inch). 23 pounds, 12 ounces

Jamis Sputnik fixed gear. 14 pounds, 3 ounces.

Raleigh RX1.0 cross bike with risers. Around 18 pounds.

Bit of a weight weenie.