PDA

View Full Version : HSG Super Comp,,Rode and almost had to

Pete Serotta
03-20-2011, 06:33 PM
change my "just having 1 bike to "2" . A nice looking and a wonderful ride.....
:) :)

No my tax return is almost done and IRS is getting funds from me :( :(

PETE

New for 2011, the HSG SuperComp is simply a cut above the competition. No detail is overlooked including the light yet rugged anti-galling titanium rear drop outs in creating this hard-core race machine for the real world. Sure, with our new finish options these bikes look faster than ever, but what’s more important is that Serotta Composites engineering designs and produces these bikes to go fast and be ridden hard, again and again, race after race, season after season. The HSG Custom combines full customization with the innovation of Serotta's industry-leading carbon fiber technology. Rider-specific Torsion Core Colorado Concept tubing platform and multi-modulus (MML) construction allows Serotta engineers to optimize drive-train stiffness while minimizing vibration induced fatigue. The HSG SuperComp. Built to last, engineered to win.

rnhood
03-20-2011, 06:55 PM
I was just looking at the website the other day and the HSG series, the Ready Custom in particular, looks really good. And the cost seems reasonable. In fact, the moderate price was kind of a shocker given the typical top shelf Serotta quality(and prices). Same for the Ottrott RC. But I have to say, that full carbon Ultegra equipped HSG looks very, very nice.

Pete Serotta
03-20-2011, 07:02 PM
I have a HSG also that is about 2 years old....that is close to ride of the above one. The one I mentioned, the ride is a little racier and the graphic in both are nice.

I am in north Raleigh (out Possum Track RD) If you would like to see a 57cm HSG (not the new COMP, for the IRS is getting a check from me), please let me know and I will show you. What size do you ride? PETE

rnhood
03-20-2011, 07:46 PM
Possum Track!!! You're not that far from me (just off Strickland). I was riding PT last week on the Trek St. Paddy's day event. I generally ride with the Gyros when in town. I'm surprised that I haven't run into you - though I am probably out of town 3 out of 4 weekends.

Looking at the geometry, I would probably have to have the 61P. I'll take a look at yours sometime in the near future. I need to get a little further down the road before buying a new bike again. But the HSG RC looks very good.

soulspinner
03-21-2011, 04:15 AM
change my "just having 1 bike to "2" . A nice looking and a wonderful ride.....
:) :)

No my tax return is almost done and IRS is getting funds from me :( :(

PETE

New for 2011, the HSG SuperComp is simply a cut above the competition. No detail is overlooked including the light yet rugged anti-galling titanium rear drop outs in creating this hard-core race machine for the real world. Sure, with our new finish options these bikes look faster than ever, but what’s more important is that Serotta Composites engineering designs and produces these bikes to go fast and be ridden hard, again and again, race after race, season after season. The HSG Custom combines full customization with the innovation of Serotta's industry-leading carbon fiber technology. Rider-specific Torsion Core Colorado Concept tubing platform and multi-modulus (MML) construction allows Serotta engineers to optimize drive-train stiffness while minimizing vibration induced fatigue. The HSG SuperComp. Built to last, engineered to win.

This is great but can Serotta please get the 2011 pics and paint up on the web? Most effective mouth watering comes from pics......... :beer:

SamIAm
03-21-2011, 05:09 AM
Sweet looking bike + I am getting big check back from IRS = Hmmmm

Pete Serotta
03-21-2011, 11:07 AM
:D Sweet looking bike + I am getting big check back from IRS = Hmmmm

PETE

Smiley
03-21-2011, 07:31 PM
Bring that thing here to Hill Country Tx. USA. I bet you can find some smooooth roads to ride that puppy on :)

we miss u here Pete :banana: :banana:

Pete Serotta
03-23-2011, 11:17 AM
TO anyone that orders and receives a new HSG....and if I see you, even a glass of red....PETE :beer: We can even beat Paule to his stash of Hurley