PDA

View Full Version : Products

dsimon
05-29-2005, 01:02 AM
What works what doesnt and what tast like sh@t.

cytomax works great and taste good. does what it says

aminovital works great for the long haul taste ok. does what it says

enervit g taste like sh@t doesnt work and.........ugh

endurox products. i think its just me but there stuff upsets my stomich but taste is soso.

gu20 .dont knowwill sombody tell me?

body products ... dont know too cheap to try ill use a 2.00 jar of noxima for shamy cream.

was wondering if anyone swears by freddy's choice products or sixtufit's stuff? let me know and the other forumits.... :beer:

Bruce K
05-29-2005, 05:58 AM
Gu2O doesn't seem to do anything for me other than flavor the water.

Hammer H.E.E.D. works pretty well but for me at 200#+ you need several scoops per bottle, making it less than cost effective.

Cytomax (if you pick the right flavor) seems to work well for me.

Hammer gel works well and tastes pretty good.

Gu - chocolate and berry are OK taste-wise and the product seems to work.

Hammer Endurocaps - great stuff in the heat or on long rides. I would call them "magic little pills" that really help in the heat.

BK

Too Tall
05-29-2005, 07:58 PM
Bruce...e-caps product you mentioned are called "Endurolytes" (their electrolyte product) correct? Just hoping to clarify.

Infact they no longer make "Endurocaps" and have combined the "Endurocap" with the "RaceCap" into a new product called "Race Cap Supreme". The "Race Cap Supreme" is used mostly for performance enhancement during racing and training.

Hope that helps.

Bruce K
05-29-2005, 09:29 PM
Yep , you're right TT. I should have looked at the jar. :crap:

BK

Blastinbob
05-29-2005, 10:01 PM
Carboplex works and has almost zero taste. Here is a link ! (http://www.healthstores.com/unipro/carboplex.htm) I get mine from the resident chiro, Docrocket.

dsimon
05-29-2005, 11:18 PM
OK bob what does it do is it like cyto max a recovery drink or like amino vital kills the pain? :D

BarryG
05-30-2005, 07:25 AM
ClifShots - Chocolate is yummy, Raspberry is good, Mocha not so good (seems to go bad in a warm pocket)

Gu2O - I use at half strength and think it tastes decent and gets the job done

PowerBar Endurance drink - the lemon/lime not so good - fairly strong aftertaste.

I avoid drinks/gels with preservatives or coloring.