PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Look Delta Cleats

tsarpepe
03-05-2011, 06:01 PM
Does anyone have some of these lying around from the previous era and is willing to part with them? I am still in the previous era... :o

Louis
03-05-2011, 06:04 PM
You may want to specify w/ or w/o the white/teflon? inserts.

tsarpepe
03-05-2011, 06:06 PM
Preferably with; preferably new, but will take lightly used as well.

binxnyrwarrsoul
03-05-2011, 06:08 PM
Does anyone have some of these lying around from the previous era and is willing to part with them? I am still in the previous era... :o
I think I have two sets, pretty well used, but were working fine last time I used them. PM me if interested and I'll try to dig 'em up. May be missing hardware. More than happy to gift them to ya as I'll never use them, and would prefer they were used instead of taking up space or thrown away.

Louis
03-05-2011, 06:11 PM
I think they are still available new.

I have quite a few of the w/o variety, but have concluded that the w/ don't squeak as much and are much better.

If you're really desperate I can get you some of the older style, but I'd recommend the new w/ teflon style, even if you have to pay full price on the web.

Good luck.

oldpotatoe
03-05-2011, 06:51 PM
Preferably with; preferably new, but will
take lightly used as well.

I have new-$22, with the white teflon stuff.

Louis
03-05-2011, 07:21 PM
I have new-$22

Ouch.

The number that sticks in my head for the older style is $9 / pair.

However, the squeaking is annoying...

oldpotatoe
03-05-2011, 07:34 PM
Ouch.

The number that sticks in my head for the older style is $9 / pair.

However, the squeaking is annoying...

$19 plus shipping..wholesale is $13...

BobbyJones
03-05-2011, 07:43 PM

I think I have a new pair with the teflon. You pay shipping- send me your address via PM, I don't think I have it anymore.