been heavy crash no bike left
so 5000 $ futher was a cheap test compare to labatory test
who volenteer's?

also a mri of heart lungs head
found out finaly that i have some brain left
ochh hurt'shttp://forums.thepaceline.net/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=94295#

zeroking17
05-26-2005, 07:46 PM
Just in case you think that Cees is kidding about the bike crash -- he's not! He was hit bit a car yesterday. Destroyed the bike. Crumpled the fork and frame. His body fared slighly better. He's lucky...that he's got a hard head :)

dgauthier
05-26-2005, 08:04 PM
That sucks. It's good that you're okay, Cees.

BumbleBeeDave
05-26-2005, 08:08 PM
That truly SUCKS! :eek:

Cees, hope you are OK and will take at least a few days off to rest! Those guys in the Tour will just have to WAIT for their #$%& wheels!

BBDave

weisan
05-26-2005, 08:14 PM
Now who's the clever one that encourages him to go out and ride the bike...instead of stickin' around and post more??! :confused: :butt:

Cees-pal, I hope you heal well from the injuries. :(
The mandatory bed rest should give you more time to ponder over those very important life-death issues... nipple or no nipple, that's the question. :hello:

weisan

pale scotsman
05-26-2005, 09:06 PM
Well, heck at least you won't need a bypass anytime soon. The arteries look good, but then again I'm just a healthcare IT guy. We just got a Vitrea worksation at work 2 months ago and it rocks. The 3D rendering, ability to rotate on any access, and view multiple scans at once is baaaaadddd. Did they send the CT home on a cd for you?

EPOJoe
05-26-2005, 09:22 PM
Very sorry to hear about your crash, Cees. There's much too much of this going around lately. Here's wishing you a rapid recovery, a large settlement, and a sparkling new bike :)

gasman
05-26-2005, 09:34 PM
Well, heck at least you won't need a bypass anytime soon. The arteries look good, but then again I'm just a healthcare IT guy. We just got a Vitrea worksation at work 2 months ago and it rocks. The 3D rendering, ability to rotate on any access, and view multiple scans at once is baaaaadddd. Did they send the CT home on a cd for you?

Well the surface of the arteries look fine but that tells you nothing about what is inside the arteries from these cool 3-D reconstructions.

Sorry to hear about the crash but glad to hear you are OK Cees.

jerk
05-26-2005, 09:34 PM
a quick recovery my friend.

Ginger
05-26-2005, 10:12 PM
Ah Cees,
This will give you more time to post here and catch up with BBDave.

I wish you a speedy recovery. And enjoy picking out your new bike to replace the lost one.

Mary Ann

Johny
05-26-2005, 11:05 PM
Cees,

They don't look like...balanced...maybe too much tension also...

GET WELL SOON!

John

NicaDog
05-26-2005, 11:14 PM
Cees,
Something must be in the air these days. Here's to a speedy recovery.

David

ergott
05-26-2005, 11:19 PM
A speedy recovery to you sir. Keep us updated.

Eric

Tom Byrnes
05-26-2005, 11:49 PM
Cees,

You are a very fortunate and blessed person to have escaped serious injury. Wishing you a very quick recovery.

Tom

RABikes2
05-27-2005, 01:24 AM
So sorry about your accident, Cees. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

RA

ada@prorider.or
05-27-2005, 02:20 AM

thanks they did
pitty it on a windows interface
as i do all my graphic work on a g5 mac with 30 inch screen recently
and osrix for medical file's
work on thinkpad fo 3d technical constructions and calc
like airflow and strenght and so on
wish they had the 3d on the mac interface
because on 30 inch its great
at least the 2e lifetime bike experince first broke my hip
that was end of my triahtlon time
anyway i am still alive that's what counts

:beer: :beer:

ada@prorider.or
05-27-2005, 02:23 AM
Well the surface of the arteries look fine but that tells you nothing about what is inside the arteries from these cool 3-D reconstructions.

Sorry to hear about the crash but glad to hear you are OK Cees.

well actully it does but you cannot see that on this pic
but have a 3d scan of my brain that shows some defects but could not plot a jpg from it
its a great thing MRI

William
05-27-2005, 06:01 AM
You can still build wheels in bed right? :confused:

Just kidding. ;)

Sorry to hear about your crash. Heal quickly and safe riding to you in the future.

William :)

BumbleBeeDave
05-27-2005, 06:27 AM
. . . these days is absolutely amazing. It just occurred to me that with technology like this, we could peer inside Sandy’s chest and see whether he does, indeed, in reality have the heart of a big, loyal, loveable St. Bernard . . .

BBDave

William
05-27-2005, 06:30 AM
. . . these days is absolutely amazing. It just occurred to me that with technology like this, we could peer inside Sandy’s chest and see whether he does, indeed, in reality have the heart of a big, loyal, loveable St. Bernard . . .

BBDave

Naw,
Just touch his nose to see if it's cold & wet.

William :p ;)

BumbleBeeDave
05-27-2005, 06:43 AM
. . . touch his nose! Yuck! :eek:

BBDave

soulspinner
05-27-2005, 07:34 AM
Hope you heal quickly. Tell me you didnt ruin a set of your wheels!

Ginger
05-27-2005, 07:46 AM
Cees,
Isn't it amazing what they can find in your brain with one of those things? My neurologist told me I had enough plaques and issues in there that he could diagnose me with a number of maladies...but he knew I didn't have them so he wasn't going to mention them in his medical report.
I was sort of hoping he could find some cool money making ideas in there...or that I was the adopted child of some billionaire somewhere, but he said it didn't work that way.

Of course, all the detailed scans were taken 6 months after I got my bell rung on my mtb and only really showed that I'd had head injuries before. That head injury took me three years to recover from and I didn't even know I had the problems (but it was evident to others over time).

Take Care,
Ginger

ada@prorider.or
05-27-2005, 07:57 AM
Hope you heal quickly. Tell me you didnt ruin a set of your wheels!

yep totaly crused so as me

ada@prorider.or
05-27-2005, 07:59 AM
Cees,
Isn't it amazing what they can find in your brain with one of those things? My neurologist told me I had enough plaques and issues in there that he could diagnose me with a number of maladies...but he knew I didn't have them so he wasn't going to mention them in his medical report.
I was sort of hoping he could find some cool money making ideas in there...or that I was the adopted child of some billionaire somewhere, but he said it didn't work that way.

Of course, all the detailed scans were taken 6 months after I got my bell rung on my mtb and only really showed that I'd had head injuries before. That head injury took me three years to recover from and I didn't even know I had the problems (but it was evident to others over time).

Take Care,
Ginger

yes it is
my doughter say there is a plant growing in your head
looks like a weed plant
or
??????
anyway did not help me!?
:no: :no: