PDA

View Full Version : I have an idea.

Sandy
05-22-2005, 11:23 PM
Perhaps Forum members and viewers might sometimes send a card to a fellow forum member or viewers if, unfortunately, that member or a person close to that member has had a bad bicycle accident. That might assist in making the recovery process a little easier.

For example, NicaDog's wife had an accident recently (please see his thread). A bunch of cards could make it a little easier for her and NicaDog.

Hallmark Sandy

BumbleBeeDave
05-23-2005, 06:37 AM
. . . said so in the other thread.

Perhaps Kevin could design some cards with all those, ahem, photos of Sandy he has in, uh, various states of, er, uh, appearance?

Then again, forget that suggestion. Could make her laugh, but also could make her gag uncontrollably! ;)

BBDave

Smiley
05-23-2005, 06:44 AM
How's that investment in your Hallmark stock coming Sandy ? I think its a GREAT idea . NicaDog is a friend I re-fit while he was living in the DC area . He and his wife are both sailors even though they left the Mecca of sailing here in MerryLand on the Chesapeake Bay to move to Denver . I say lets do something for David's wife to get her spirits up and get her back on her Ti bike riding again.

Sandy
05-23-2005, 06:59 AM
How about putting her in a room with two doors to the outside. Behind door one will be nude pictures of Kevan and me. Behind door two will be a Serotta and open roads.

What door do you think that she will choose?? :)

Easy Choice Sandy

Kevan
05-23-2005, 07:56 AM
likened to Michelangelo's David.

Sandy nude...

likened to...

beats the hell out of me. I can't imagine anything equivalent to that.

I don't want to.

Sandy
05-23-2005, 10:05 AM
You remind me more of David's Goliath than Michelangelo's David. :)

I will play the roll of David. Gloria, Gloria,..., just where did I put my slingshot? I have the rocks. :D

Sharpshooter Slingshot Sandy

Sandy
05-23-2005, 10:06 AM
How about a bunch of sympathy cards for me, since I know Kevan. :)

Sandy