PDA

View Full Version : The Benefits Of Coconut Water To Replenish Electrolytes?

petey
02-02-2011, 11:25 PM
Coconut Water May Be The Best Electrolyte Replenishing Drink On The Market Without All The Sugar And Additives Of Other Highly Processed Drinks.

SEABREEZE
02-03-2011, 07:24 AM
As long as it doesnt have preservatives in it, there was a company in Brazil that offered such, that was available in US.

So read the label, to see if it has preservatives in it.

Coconut is one of the best detoxifiers on the planet

I grow coconuts, and until you have juiced the white meat of a coconut, you hant tasted coconut. Its creamy sweet like the cream that rises from real milk after a cow is milked, but much sweeter naturally....So so good for you.

You need a special juicer to reap the cream, not all juicers are capabile to do this. .

R2D2
02-03-2011, 07:26 AM
We can only get Jumex around here. It won't kill me?
When in Miami my Haitian friend takes me to a local grocer where we sit and drink glass after glass on the picnic table beside the store.

Likes2ridefar
02-03-2011, 10:10 AM
I love the stuff, but it's a small fortune for pure coconut water here in NYC, and not some essence of whatever stuff. The real coconut water I get comes frozen.

From what I've read, most of the bigger brands are not truly coconut water like pretty much everything else out there that is mass produced...

norcalbiker
02-03-2011, 11:49 AM
Real coconut juice/milk is pretty much the only drink we take back home in the Philippines.

petey
02-03-2011, 09:16 PM
I have heard that in a pinch you can use it as an intravenous fluid