PDA

View Full Version : Difference between an F2 IT and Ouzo Pro?

SoCalSteve
05-18-2005, 01:16 PM
Hi all

Is there any difference's between a Serotta F2 or a Reynolds Ouzo Pro? ? If so, what are they?

Thank you all in advance,

Steve

Ozz
05-18-2005, 01:23 PM
F2 has ti dropouts (and crown race?) vs. aluminum for Ouzo....

F2 has "proprietary" layup of the carbon fiber....whatever that means....

I believe they use the same molds, meaning they look the same on the outside....

Blastinbob
05-18-2005, 01:45 PM
The F2 is stiffer, I'm trying one out right now on the Z2 I bought from Wooly. I originally test rode the bike with an ouzo pro lite, that was too flexy for my 190 lb. body. I think the F2 is a little too stiff for this already stiff carbon front end. I would love to give the F3 6.5 ( nice beefy look, matching the HT size on my parlee) a try, but I think i would be very old before that order was filled. Out of curiosity, will an ouzo pro integrated work on a non-integrated HT ? I'm thinking it would look better then a regular ouzo pro on the Parlee.

Needs Help
05-18-2005, 07:33 PM
I would love to give the F3 6.5 ( nice beefy look, matching the HT size on my parlee) a try, but I think i would be very old before that order was filled.
There was a thread on the availability of F3's recently, and some shop proprietors posted that they actually have them in stock.