PDA

View Full Version : Smiley, (OT for most)

keno
05-18-2005, 06:36 AM
what's the 411 on a Sunday ride with one legged man?

keno

Smiley
05-18-2005, 06:56 AM
We shall be having a group ride from my house Sunday , leaving at 10:00 AM , this ride will go towards Darnestown with a rest stop at Potomac Village for coffe and whatever . I will try to get the word out to all DC area riders to join us . It will be a relaxed pace and my goal is to get the regulars together , Sandy , DanL , George H , MarvL , Rapid Tourist , OldMill , Mrs OldMill , pbbob , spectrum Bob and Mrs Bob , you all get the general gist of who you are . Keno , your welcome to come over and spend the night , the Matress company is delivering your Serta perfect sleeper mattress Friday for your room .
OK so now we'll let you all in on who's the guest of HONOR for the conveneing of this event : We will be riding with Scott , , learn more about him at www.onelegman.com , Scott and Too Tall hooked up back in Colorado and he's in the area visiting so Too Tall will be with us for the first part of the ride , Yeah he's got to go further then us . I look forward to riding with Scott and I am always in amazement about what great athletes para olympians are . Please come join us , make new friends and see the unveiling of the new and improved Casa De Capitain in Kensington Merryland .
if you need directions please e-mail me at magoo252@comcast.net

Smiley
05-18-2005, 07:14 AM
Its 10:30 AM , Keno may opt to drive down at that morning just to see and ride with Scott , so you all make it a point to come ride with Keno and Scott :banana: