PDA

View Full Version : your party tonight be safe

Fixed
12-31-2010, 04:09 PM
what are you cats doing tonight
my wife and i are going to a country club where i have a gig with a latin jazz combo .
cheers

jmeloy
12-31-2010, 04:16 PM
dinner at the Museum of Modern Art in KC with 4 good friends. Only difference is that low temp tonight to be 9 degrees!
Happy New Year pal!

SoCalSteve
12-31-2010, 04:31 PM
Dinner at a nice sea food restaurant with friends locally and then to a party thrown by a member of the local tri club here in Los Angeles...

Everyone have a great and safe evening!

Ti Designs
12-31-2010, 05:58 PM
Tandem ride into the city with my girlfriend.

Smiley
12-31-2010, 06:05 PM
Dinner at a nice sea food restaurant with friends locally and then to a party thrown by a member of the local tri club here in Los Angeles...

Everyone have a great and safe evening!

Hey are u going to Lindsey Lohans party tonight :)

Dekonick
12-31-2010, 06:18 PM
Rugby convinced me to go for a frigid ride this morning - 28 degrees....

Glad I went. Good time. Froze my fingers... but was worth it.

This afternoon we have had the neighbors and kids over doing crafts while adults drink and eat fatty processed meats and cheeses... yummmm!

Now more friends over, kids going wild with kinect... more fermented beverages... and I worm tomorrow morning.

:beer:

Good times!

All concerned can walk home or have a designated driver :)

Smiley
12-31-2010, 06:29 PM
Rugby convinced me to go for a frigid ride this morning - 28 degrees....

Glad I went. Good time. Froze my fingers... but was worth it.

This afternoon we have had the neighbors and kids over doing crafts while adults drink and eat fatty processed meats and cheeses... yummmm!

Now more friends over, kids going wild with kinect... more fermented beverages... and I worm tomorrow morning.

:beer:

Good times!

All concerned can walk home or have a designated driver :)

u should of bought the electric handle bar warmer option on that Bedford :)

Dave B
12-31-2010, 06:42 PM
Plans were curtailed tonight due to sick wife. So I ran to the grocery for a slew of random treats. She is waking up from a 4 hour nap right now and i have all sorts of fun treats ready for her. Sushi, soft pretzels stuffed with cheese, mexican, pork, and chicken egg rolls, and something new...garlic and butter sauteed shrimp on bacon resting on toast with mozzarella cheese on top broiled nice and golden, veggies and dip, and some sort of chocolate dipped pastry with cream inside.

She is over the moon (for being sick) and said to my face, "You have mad skillz honey!"

Yep, emotional deposit secured.

Take that ???? Stephen Covey!

I also have had way to many new beers for this early in the night. I might not see midnight!

chuckroast
12-31-2010, 06:47 PM
We went to a matinee of True Grit (wow btw) and a quick dinner at a chili dive we love.

Safely at home now and playing Wii this evening.

rugbysecondrow
12-31-2010, 06:55 PM
The head chef and I are making cookies for my wife and son.

DonH
12-31-2010, 06:57 PM
Wife and kids have colds - I'm feeling pretty good though. I bought some really nice steaks today and cooked them on the grill, along with some baked potato's, and some broccoli and carrots.
I am washing it all down with an ice cold Molson and an oversize shot of Jack Daniels (I got a big bottle of it as a Christmas gift).
My plan is to be asleep by 10 pm, dreaming of the IF frame I just sent to Hot Tubes for a re-paint. It will be re-assembled with either 7900 Dura-Ace or maybe Chorus 11.
Happy New Year to all!

Elefantino
12-31-2010, 07:03 PM
I'm working tonight :crap: and someone brought some Gethsemani Trappist monk Kentucky bourbon fudge.

I may not be able to drive home. Talk about strong...

Y'all be safe out there.

markie
12-31-2010, 07:38 PM
Taking it easy at home with the wifey.

Starting to work through the beer.

St Bernardus noel is the best ever.

Dekonick
12-31-2010, 07:39 PM
Plans were curtailed tonight due to sick wife. So I ran to the grocery for a slew of random treats. She is waking up from a 4 hour nap right now and i have all sorts of fun treats ready for her. Sushi, soft pretzels stuffed with cheese, mexican, pork, and chicken egg rolls, and something new...garlic and butter sauteed shrimp on bacon resting on toast with mozzarella cheese on top broiled nice and golden, veggies and dip, and some sort of chocolate dipped pastry with cream inside.

She is over the moon (for being sick) and said to my face, "You have mad skillz honey!"

I also have had way to many new beers for this early in the night. I might not see midnight!

Quick! Order a bike while you can!!!

Dash Riprock
12-31-2010, 07:53 PM
Going to Kupe's house for a Pajama Jammy Jam
Many tasty Belgiums will be consumed. And the best part, only a 6 house walk back up the street!

But it is only 4 degrees right now, better walk fast!

Be careful out there!

KeithS
12-31-2010, 08:02 PM

Mmmm, bacon...

Erik.Lazdins
12-31-2010, 08:17 PM
Planning a rebuild of the Ottrott which has been ridden very hard - had a good dinner, played blokus, played some Wynton Marsalis, some Abba, had some Veuve Clicquot, bath time for the kids, family is a great thing!

oldpotatoe
01-01-2011, 07:36 AM
what are you cats doing tonight
my wife and i are going to a country club where i have a gig with a latin jazz combo .
cheers

Finishing inventory, inputing to the POS(Point Of Sale or Piece of ????e system), cleaning up, paying Monday bills, doing the closeout for the year. The life of a small biz owner, small bike shop to boot.

Happy NewYear. In spite of getting royally screwed by my thieving, lying business partner(fired almost 12 months ago by me and my attorney), I have had a great year, much healthier both financially and emotionally.

rugbysecondrow
01-01-2011, 07:56 AM
Finishing inventory, inputing to the POS(Point Of Sale or Piece of ????e system), cleaning up, paying Monday bills, doing the closeout for the year. The life of a small biz owner, small bike shop to boot.

Happy NewYear. In spite of getting royally screwed by my thieving, lying business partner(fired almost 12 months ago by me and my attorney), I have had a great year, much healthier both financially and emotionally.

Takes balls and discipline to do what you do and I wish you success in 2011.

rePhil
01-01-2011, 09:25 AM
You have a cool shop. Wishing you continued success!
After all, who else would not only know the part number of a Campy 8 speed pawl spring by heart, but have one in stock and mail it...on the house.

Larry
01-01-2011, 10:12 AM
Last night I played strolling violin for 4 hours at an Italian restaurant in an upscale hotel in Irving, Texas.
Very much fun!!!

djg
01-01-2011, 12:30 PM
Just back from the post-ride coffee following the ritual laps at Haines Point in DC.

Couldn't escape the danger last night -- the host made a pretty fabulous steak and Guiness pie and I suffered multiple collisions with the buffet table.