PDA

View Full Version : Paying forward a bag o' swag

Pages : [1] 2

Steve in SLO
12-25-2010, 03:06 PM
I originally received this small box of stuff sent along with a purchase from a dearly departed forumite (rhymes with "Wiper"). It is full of small bits, mostly cycling related, but some just fun or edible. I thought it would be fun to send this along to another forumite, who would take what he/she wanted and add new items of approximately equal value, then send it along to another forumite...think pass along the white elephant.
If anyone is interested, please let me know. I'd like to send it to someone who I have personally dealt with, or to a moderator who hasn't threatened to spray paint my mailbox pink because I live in sunny California (sorry, BBD).
I will take a photo of the box before I send it, since I think it would be fun to see how the box contents change over time.

Merry Christmas, all.

Steve

Added for simplification:

Looks like the (Edited)list sofar is:

Me
Fourflys
chuckroast
Angry Scientist
bigflax925
troymac
skijoring
DRZRM
pbjbikeprotege55
Rugbysecondrow
drewski
wc1934
William
Tiretrax
Nooch
leooooo
tv vt
GuyGadois
Dave Thompson
pitcrew
Sacha18
asava
DRietz
miguel
InspectorGadget
pavel
Liberace
bart998
dhoff
stein
keithreynolds
binxnyrwarrsoul
microdraft
reidbeloni
Jason E
New and improved(?) box to be sent to:
Mr Cabletwitch
swPArider
hokoman
zandrr
Liv2RideHard
rbtmcardle
vqdriver
MilanoTom
Druptight

Red means it's been there. I will update that periodically, but can't guarantee absolute accuracy, since I will be updating from the thread only. Last update: 8/6/13.

When you get it, PM the next on the list and get their address, then pass it on. Feel free to post pics of impressions to this thread.

To the last person on the list: be on the lookout for who comes up next or pick someone you want to send it to, or make someone take it.

Please READ:
5/8/13: After being PMd by the current 'owner of the Bo'S, it sounds like the box has morphed into the Goodwill reject box. I can tell you what I remember some of what was in it when I sent it out:

A Trek seatpag filled with M&Ms, a couple of new innertubes, some cycling socks (new) that were too small, a set of tire irons, a New Belgium headtube badge, and a nice beer...that kind of stuff. It would be really great to continue in this spirit.

As of 3/21/13: To keep it moving: If you have the box, I would think 2 attempts via PM or email over a 1-2 week period should be sufficent in attempting to contact the next recipient. If you do not receive a reply, move on down the list and let me know you have skipped a person. If they want back in at a later date, I will re-add them.

fourflys
12-25-2010, 04:46 PM
I originally received this small box of stuff sent along with a purchase from a dearly departed forumite (rhymes with "Wiper"). It is full of small bits, mostly cycling related, but some just fun or edible. I thought it would be fun to send this along to another forumite, who would take what he/she wanted and add new items of approximately equal value, then send it along to another forumite...think pass along the white elephant.
If anyone is interested, please let me know. I'd like to send it to someone who I have personally dealt with, or to a moderator who hasn't threatened to spray paint my mailbox pink because I live in sunny California (sorry, BBD).
I will take a photo of the box before I send it, since I think it would be fun to see how the box contents change over time.

Merry Christmas, all.

Steve

pm sent...

chuckroast
12-25-2010, 04:48 PM
I like this idea a lot. Kind of a winter diversion no? I'm pretty sure I've never done business with Steve so I'm not first in line but would love to be part of the chain when it got to me.

AngryScientist
12-25-2010, 05:08 PM
sounds fun. i'm relatively new around here, but i think quite a few of you can vouch for me with regard to buying stuff.

i'd like to play!

bigflax925
12-25-2010, 05:20 PM
sounds fun. i'm relatively new around here, but i think quite a few of you can vouch for me with regard to buying stuff.

i'd like to play!

Same here!

troymac
12-25-2010, 05:25 PM
Sounds great ! Its much better than the proverbial fruit cake that makes it around the world...

Steve in SLO
12-26-2010, 10:21 AM
Fourflys gets it!
The box will be winging its way to San Diego on Monday. It's up to him where it goes next. My hope is that he finds a few good things in it and posts were it will go next.
Cheers everyone!

fourflys
12-26-2010, 10:57 AM
Thanks Steve! I'll do my best to uphold the idea...

I guess the only fair thing would be to send to Chuckroast from me since he was next in line...

Chris

Steve in SLO
12-26-2010, 12:11 PM
Sounds like a plan...I will enclose a card for you to add your name to when you get it. Should be to you by Wednesday at latest.

chuckroast
12-26-2010, 01:10 PM
Hey, looking forward to seeing it after fourflys. I'll start giving some thought to the swap in items.

It appears Angry Scientist will after me.

skijoring
12-26-2010, 02:49 PM
Let me know where I am in line. I have some items to pass forward. :beer:

AngryScientist
12-26-2010, 04:26 PM
It appears Angry Scientist will after me.

sounds good, call me "mr. pay it forward":)

DRZRM
12-26-2010, 05:45 PM
Oh, I'm in too. Have some bits someone can use.

Let me know if my turn comes up.

kenw
12-27-2010, 12:26 AM
Reminiscent of a Northern Exposure episode

Steve in SLO
12-27-2010, 01:04 AM
List now in first post.

protege55
12-27-2010, 07:44 AM
I'll play - not a ton of posts, but hopefully a few folks on the list will vouch for me? I can throw a few "southern" bits in here from cold and snowy NC (is that the south or the east coast?...never mind)...love to join the band if you'll have me.

chuckroast
12-27-2010, 06:57 PM
Looks like the list sofar is:
Me
Fourflys
Angry Scientist
bigflax925
troymac
skijoring
DRZRM
pbjbike

When you get it, PM the next on the list and get their address, then pass it on. Feel free to post pics of impressions to this thread.

pbjbike: be on the lookout for who comes up next or pick someone you want to send it to, or make someone take it.

pssst....Don't forget me. I think I slot in between Fourflys and Angry Scientist. :)

rugbysecondrow
12-27-2010, 07:03 PM
Can I be dropped there at the end of the list...these bag o shwag needs some east coast love.

Steve in SLO
12-27-2010, 07:05 PM
Sorry, chuckroast, you got dropped as I transcribed my written list. I'll correct it when I get home.

Steve in SLO
12-27-2010, 08:39 PM
Alright, I just edited the list, let me know if it looks right.
The eagle has taken flight (via UPS ground) to fourflys.
I wonder if he will like the manky old sock with the holey toe or the well-used bibs best?
Below is actual photographic evidence that this actual box exists:

fourflys
12-27-2010, 08:56 PM
Alright, I just edited the list, let me know if it looks right.
The eagle has taken flight (via UPS ground) to fourflys.
I wonder if he will like the manky old sock with the holey toe or the well-used bibs best?
Below is actual photographic evidence that this actual box exists:

this is like the traveling Gnome... :D

I'm all excited!

William
12-28-2010, 03:57 AM
Just don't send it to BD!! He'll send it on with bacon striped bibs! :eek:

I still have the hard bound copy of Moby Dick that the V-man gave me at the Ramble. :cool:

William

fourflys
12-28-2010, 04:30 PM
got the box today, as soon as I get Chuckroast's address it will be off to him...

As far as what was swapped, I'll just say I've always wanted something Capo and I love the color orange... :D

http://threeflys.smugmug.com/Sports/Cycling/IMG1054/1139818059_F7wri-M.jpg

Thanks Steve, great idea!

Chris

chuckroast
12-28-2010, 06:33 PM
The PM with addy has been sent.

Steve in SLO
12-28-2010, 07:23 PM
Hey Chris,
Did you only take one roll of orange tape? There were two, you know.
Us old guys know it takes one roll for each side.

fourflys
12-28-2010, 07:48 PM
Hey Chris,
Did you only take one roll of orange tape? There were two, you know.
Us old guys know it takes one roll for each side.

I know there was another roll... I have other ideas for it... I might grab the other roll though...

drewski
12-28-2010, 08:14 PM
steve slo

Can I get on this shinding or is it too late?

Andrew

Steve in SLO
12-28-2010, 08:22 PM
Hey Andrew, I'll stick you in the list. You'll be after Rugby

wc1934
12-28-2010, 09:24 PM
If you are still looking for "players", I am game.

fourflys
12-29-2010, 03:02 PM
The box is on it's way to chuckroast!

William
12-29-2010, 03:07 PM
I'll play if I can get added to the list. :)

William

chuckroast
12-29-2010, 06:36 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing it arrive and passing it on to Angry Scientist.

And...don't you guys think that Steve in SLO should ultimately get it back?

After everyone has had their shot at the box, it should arrive back with him a) because it was his to begin with, b) he's doing the work of keeping the list and c) so he could give us all the full before and after inventory.

fourflys
12-29-2010, 07:06 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing it arrive and passing it on to Angry Scientist.

And...don't you guys think that Steve in SLO should ultimately get it back?

After everyone has had their shot at the box, it should arrive back with him a) because it was his to begin with, b) he's doing the work of keeping the list and c) so he could give us all the full before and after inventory.

GREAT idea!

drewski
12-29-2010, 08:13 PM
Hey Andrew, I'll stick you in the list. You'll be after Rugby

As Mr Burns would say:

Excellent!!!

Steve in SLO
12-29-2010, 09:07 PM
wc1934 and William are on da' list!

It would be fun to get it back at some time and see how its morphed. More importantly, I'd like to see if the box is still holding together.

dhoff
12-29-2010, 09:25 PM
would love to be in there as well. I am sure I have some little things, of use to the next guy

chuckroast
12-31-2010, 06:41 PM
...safely in the midwest today.

I took a picture of all the items on my dining room table for future reference.

Two items came out, three went back in.

Angry Scientist, I'm pretty sure the post office is closed tomorrow but I'll check. If so, it'll be headed your way on Monday.

I can't believe no one picked out the Di2 yet :)

AngryScientist
12-31-2010, 06:42 PM
...safely in the midwest today.

I took a picture of all the items on my dining room table for future reference.

Two items came out, three went back in.

Angry Scientist, I'm pretty sure the post office is closed tomorrow but I'll check. If so, it'll be headed your way on Monday.

excellent, relax on new years, send it off Monday :beer:

fourflys
12-31-2010, 07:16 PM

I'm a Campy guy.... ;)

chuckroast
01-03-2011, 06:40 PM
Attention fellow swag devotees.....

The bird is in flight once again.

AngryScientist
01-03-2011, 06:55 PM
Attention fellow swag devotees.....

The bird is in flight once again.

sweet

AngryScientist
01-09-2011, 08:53 PM
first off, thanks to Steve for this fun project. it's arrived and will be departing tomorrow! bigflax, you're up!

Steve in SLO
01-09-2011, 09:36 PM
Glad it's making the rounds. I'd love to see it back at some point, but the point of sending it was just having a bit of fun.

I DO have one Q, though: Has anyone plucked out the beer? :beer:

tiretrax
01-09-2011, 09:43 PM
is it too late to play?

Steve in SLO
01-09-2011, 10:13 PM
Nope, not too late. I'll add you on.

I will add Dhoff as well if he continues to post past his current total of 2.

I also moved the list to the first post so it'd be easier to find.

fourflys
01-09-2011, 10:17 PM
Glad it's making the rounds. I'd love to see it back at some point, but the point of sending it was just having a bit of fun.

I DO have one Q, though: Has anyone plucked out the beer? :beer:

I'm not a beer guy, so I let it ride...

AngryScientist
01-10-2011, 06:01 AM
Has anyone plucked out the beer? :beer:

plucked and replaced with another delicious brew :banana:

bigflax925
01-10-2011, 07:47 AM
first off, thanks to Steve for this fun project. it's arrived and will be departing tomorrow! bigflax, you're up!

I'm anxiously awaiting and have started to set things aside.

We're snowed in and paralyzed for he next few days (as only the South can be), but hopefully it won't be too delayed.

AngryScientist
01-10-2011, 08:14 AM
I'm anxiously awaiting and have started to set things aside.

We're snowed in and paralyzed for he next few days (as only the South can be), but hopefully it won't be too delayed.

my very helpful wife mailed it USPS this morning, it's off!

tiretrax
01-10-2011, 10:51 AM
Nope, not too late. I'll add you on.
Great - I'll start collecting a bunch of things to add. Looking forward to playing.

Mr. Squirrel
01-10-2011, 11:01 AM
would you include a squirrel on your list mr. slo? i have lots of nuts and wheels.

mr. squirrel

Steve in SLO
01-10-2011, 11:47 AM
Mr Squirrel,
You have been a valued member of this forum for quite sometime, always reminding us to watch our wheels and hold our nuts close. I would therefore be glad to add you to the list if you can:

1) Provide us with a valid street address--and no, "The second knothole in the tall oak by the creek" or "next to your front wheel' or 'lying in wait by the hole in the ground' do not work.

2) Open the package without just gnawing through it and spreading its contents all over for all of your friends to steal, then turning it into a house.

3) Replace what you take out with valid cycling items. Used innertubes, broken carbon rims and bent spokes do not count. Most of us are not into pilfered nuts, wads of string/sticks or stolen picnic foods, either.

Please advise, Mr Squirrel

Mr. Squirrel
01-10-2011, 12:34 PM
Mr Squirrel,
You have been a valued member of this forum for quite sometime, always reminding us to watch our wheels and hold our nuts close. I would therefore be glad to add you to the list if you can:

1) Provide us with a valid street address--and no, "The second knothole in the tall oak by the creek" or "next to your front wheel' or 'lying in wait by the hole in the ground' do not work.

2) Open the package without just gnawing through it and spreading its contents all over for all of your friends to steal, then turning it into a house.

3) Replace what you take out with valid cycling items. Used innertubes, broken carbon rims and bent spokes do not count. Most of us are not into pilfered nuts, wads of string/sticks or stolen picnic foods, either.

Please advise, Mr Squirrel

dear mr. slo.....i am out.

mr. squirrel

ps: would you have any advice about how to tell your misses that there will be no party favors for the house warming? and in fact, you will not be moving into that new house you were telling her about?

Steve in SLO
01-10-2011, 06:57 PM
dear mr. slo.....i am out.

mr. squirrel

ps: would you have any advice about how to tell your misses that there will be no party favors for the house warming? and in fact, you will not be moving into that new house you were telling her about?
Mr Squirrel,

First, pay her a compliment by telling her she looks well-prepared for winter and that her tail looks particularly bushy today.

Then:
Tell her that you have good news: She can stop worrying about party favors.

Follow that by telling her that you found out the new house was not weatherproof, and that you were afraid for her comfort so you passed on it.

Finish by telling her that the new house came with extra bike parts....that'll do the trick.

bigflax925
01-15-2011, 09:01 PM
Landed in Little Rock today. Some real nice schwag in there. I've added some more and it'll be out the door on Tuesday.

Heads up troymac!

troymac
01-15-2011, 09:57 PM
Looks like a good week here in Sacramento ... If I can only knock this virus.

AngryScientist
01-24-2011, 08:07 AM
bumpity bump - where's the box?? :confused:

Nooch
01-24-2011, 03:45 PM
anyone mind if I jump on the swag-wagon?

Drew

Steve in SLO
01-24-2011, 04:02 PM
Done, Nooch...you're in.
Mr Squirrel, however, is still out.
I haven't heard back about how his wife has taken the news.

bigflax925
01-24-2011, 08:42 PM
bumpity bump - where's the box?? :confused:

Shipped on the 18th with estimated delivery on the 21st. I just tracked it and it still shows to be in transit in SLC, UT.

Odd. Maybe it's the weather?

troymac
01-25-2011, 06:26 AM
Looks like could be on my porch today. Checked tracking no. It's finally in Sacramento. Will post after receiving.

leooooo
01-25-2011, 06:42 AM
Would love to play along, if possible throw me on the list!

tv_vt
01-25-2011, 09:27 AM
Geez, this thing is really getting around. Let me know when you run out of places to send it to.

Thom
Vermont

Steve in SLO
01-25-2011, 09:57 AM
leooooo: You've been thrown.
tv_vt: Sounds like you want in, too so you're on it.

GuyGadois
01-25-2011, 10:24 AM
Steve (the non-mod), I'm game if there if the list isn't getting too long.

dave thompson
01-25-2011, 10:31 AM
It would be fun to be in the loop, me too please.

William
01-25-2011, 10:43 AM
It would be fun to be in the loop, me too please.

Aw man!! Can I get it after Dave does???

Dave, this will be post Cabo right?? :beer: ;)

William

dave thompson
01-25-2011, 11:13 AM
Aw man!! Can I get it after Dave does???

Dave, this will be post Cabo right?? :beer: ;)

William
Yup, leavin' this Friday!!!!! :beer: (couldn't find a Tequila emoticon)

Steve in SLO
01-25-2011, 11:32 AM
GuyGadois: The line is never too long...like a framebuilders waitlist.
Dave: You've been added.
Please send tequila directly to me. We know how William is and I want to make sure it won't upset his sensitive constitution.

DRZRM
01-25-2011, 11:35 AM
Oooh just two more, I'm soooo excited.

Think I have a nice sample bottle of a good tequila, though I doubt it will last back to William. :beer:

William
01-25-2011, 11:43 AM
You guys are killing me!! :crap:

William ;) :D

dave thompson
01-25-2011, 12:25 PM
You guys are killing me!! :crap:

William ;) :D
Willie, you're a victim of the "trickle down" effect.

pitcrew
01-25-2011, 03:55 PM
Can I get in line? I'm sure I can find some useful things to contribute and pass along.

fourflys
01-25-2011, 04:16 PM
I think we need a pic of the box to see how it's holding up...

troymac
01-26-2011, 04:57 AM
I received box this afternoon will get on it's way by Friday. Got it as I was leaving house to go to work. Pics of box later today.

Steve in SLO
01-26-2011, 10:04 AM
Pitcrew's in.

chuckroast
01-31-2011, 06:49 PM
Bumpity bump...where's waldo?

skijoring
02-02-2011, 10:33 AM
Troymac informs me it's heading Eastward to VT. I'll try to turn it around quickly on to Jamaica Plains, MA.

pbjbike
02-02-2011, 10:45 AM
This seems like too much fun! Please add me to the list.

Steve in SLO
02-02-2011, 01:46 PM
pbjbike:
Please see original post and notice you're at about position 2 from the top. If you'd like to magnanamously move to the bottom, PM me. If not, you're up soon.

pbjbike
02-02-2011, 02:02 PM
pbjbike:
Please see original post and notice you're at about position 2 from the top. If you'd like to magnanamously move to the bottom, PM me. If not, you're up soon.
:) So full of anticipation, I forgot. :beer:

DRZRM
02-02-2011, 02:08 PM
Hey pbjbike, it goes from me to you, why don't you PM me your address when you get a chance?

Zach

:) So full of anticipation, I forgot. :beer:

Germany_chris
02-02-2011, 02:09 PM
send it to Deutschland I'm sure I can find something unique to add..

troymac
02-02-2011, 06:32 PM
Tigger is on way with the box of swag...

swg
02-02-2011, 07:22 PM
Tigger is on way with the box of swag...

You need a Tigger Headbadge. Had this made for my daughter's bike.

troymac
02-02-2011, 07:43 PM
You need a Tigger Headbadge. Had this made for my daughter's bike.
Great headbadge.

Steve in SLO
02-02-2011, 10:22 PM
Their tops are made of rubber
their bottoms are made of spring...
AWESOME headbadge, swg! Your daughter is a lucky one!

Nooch
02-03-2011, 11:41 AM
Tigger head badge is kind of epic... :beer:

skijoring
02-09-2011, 09:19 AM
Tigger has landed, I am taking a few items and going to add a few more, then pass the box of goodies along. Mmm...Victory Brewing!

I hope to get this sent out tomorrow, along with photos to this thread. Work is busy with meetings. Be patient DRZRM!!

Tigger is going snowbank surfing with me. :beer: :)

DRZRM
02-09-2011, 10:27 AM
Take your time, the waiting is half the fun.

alohavolley1
02-09-2011, 11:33 PM
This is much healthier than the cigar passes I've been a part of.

leooooo
02-10-2011, 06:46 AM
This is much healthier than the cigar passes I've been a part of.

botl?

alohavolley1
02-10-2011, 02:53 PM
leooooo,

BOTL, all the way. Isoms and Anejos, almost exclusively. PM me anytime.

DRZRM
02-16-2011, 03:29 PM
The eagle has landed, sadly no handlebra in there. I'll try to move it forward tomorrow of Friday latest.

AngryScientist
02-16-2011, 03:44 PM
let's see some pics people, pictures!!

skijoring
02-16-2011, 05:26 PM
Sorry guys, I had camera finders' disease. I threw in some goodies, though. :)

Steve in SLO
02-16-2011, 07:07 PM
Here's about what the box should have in it--unless someone's been replacing items with cheaper things:

troymac
02-17-2011, 12:52 AM
Here's about what the box should have in it--unless someone's been replacing items with cheaper things:
Just forward those on to me Steve I'll put them on a deserving CSI she'll really like it.

Steve in SLO
02-17-2011, 10:42 AM
Hey troy,
You assume that:
1. I actually took that picture.
2. The picture is recent.
3. The boxes are full.
4. I am stupid.

3 are correct. :D

troymac
02-19-2011, 06:10 AM
Maybe I'll get lucky and the 3 out of 4 will be to my advantage. Probably not though. :cool:

pitcrew
02-24-2011, 07:30 PM
Where's the box these days?

DRZRM
02-24-2011, 11:10 PM
With USPS on the way to Colorado

pbjbike
03-05-2011, 02:03 PM
The box arrived Thursday, on the back of a USPS burro. I guess times are really tough. Tigger seemed none the worse for wear, but was eager to get out of the box and have a libation. I poured him a thimble full of some spirits that were inside, and left him there while I fondled the goodies from previous recipients.

When I returned 20 minutes later, Tigger was singing the Doors', "Let Me Stand Next to Your Fire," and contentedly watching the flames rise from the box...I hurriedly rescued him, and doused the flames. Unfortunately, some of the carbon bits did not survive the inferno. I took away his lighter and tried to explain how the next time, things might not turn out so well. As he was being stuffed into a new box with the rest of the shwag, I could hear his drunken-slurred refrain:

"He's Bouncey, bouncey, bouncey, bouncey, fun, fun, fun, fun fun!!!

Moral of the story: Tigger, tequila, and plastic bike parts don't mix.

Steve in SLO
03-05-2011, 05:18 PM
PBJ,
So sad you left Tigger alone with the box. He's been known 'to light it up' a bit and I guess he did it again.
protege55 is going to be disappointed that the SR11 group melted, and sadder still when he's body cavity searched by the burly (big hands) postal inspectors after signing for a parcel with latent traces of lighter fluid.

PS: Watch Eyore.
When your attention is on Tigger, he may take the opportunity leave latent traces of his own in the box...

asava
03-06-2011, 02:48 PM
This is probably the coolest thing I've seen going on in a forum. I'd very much like to be in on this. Got some pretty decent stuff lying around.

Steve in SLO
03-06-2011, 03:01 PM
OK asava, you're on the list (see page 1). Just don't put any plush toys in the box...they're so unpredictable.

asava
03-06-2011, 09:51 PM
OK asava, you're on the list (see page 1). Just don't put any plush toys in the box...they're so unpredictable.

oh yes. :beer:

if i do go with a plush toy i will at least hide the lighter fluid.

protege55
03-07-2011, 11:13 AM
I await the mighty tigger's arrival...

protege55
03-13-2011, 12:47 PM
Tigger enjoyed his time in the sunny carolinas...some grits, some ACC basketball and a little sun helped clear his head - he listened to a little Doors, but seemed to really warm up to Johnny Cash...funny.

Rugbysecondrow...on it's way to crab country tomorrow...enjoy the goodies.

DRZRM
03-13-2011, 07:41 PM
Kurt,

Did you put that Moots belt buckle in there? I'm so sad.

protege55
03-14-2011, 06:38 AM
maybe...

troymac
04-10-2011, 03:02 AM
Where's that bouncy tailed critter at these days?

rugbysecondrow
04-10-2011, 07:07 AM
Should be in NC right now.

chuckroast
04-10-2011, 12:08 PM
I was thinking about this the other day and forgot to post.

I think those on the list have some obligation to post out to the rest of us about the whereabouts and next destination.

Part of the fun/ entertainment of this effort is virtually tracking it's progress down the list.

Anyway, think about it and don't let the poor fellow go invisible for so long. :beer:

drewski
04-10-2011, 01:56 PM
Should be in NC right now.

The box and Tiger arrived safely and soundly during a Tornado watch.
After taking it on the left flank( see OT thread dura ace crank failure),
it was a really good spirit lifter to receive this box.

Tiger is really bummed about the results of the golf tourney at Augusta.

:beer: :beer:
Paul made sure the box was full of real nice swag. I really like the Zanconato t-shirt with Belgium province of Flanders imagery on the back.

Tiger with the moots belt buckle:
I think I will take him in for Tiger to work day.
wc1934 is next on the roll call.
Should be out in the post by Wednesday.

Thanks again Paul you made my day my friend.

wc1934
04-10-2011, 08:38 PM
YAHOOOO
drewski just sent me an email stating I am on deck - William you are next up - will email you when it arrives at my door

Steve in SLO
04-24-2011, 10:24 AM
WC
Have you gotten the box yet?

wc1934
04-24-2011, 08:13 PM
No not yet - drewski stated he would let me know when he sent it out -I gave him my address etc - read that he had an accident, so maybe he's still having problems - as soon as it arrives I will let William and all know -

Steve in SLO
04-24-2011, 08:39 PM
DRietz is on the list and list has been updated thru drewski, who I hope is OK.

William
04-24-2011, 09:11 PM
No not yet - drewski stated he would let me know when he sent it out -I gave him my address etc - read that he had an accident, so maybe he's still having problems - as soon as it arrives I will let William and all know -

I'm on the look out! :)

http://gopro.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Aaron-screengrab.jpg

William

PS: I hope drewski is ok!

drewski
04-25-2011, 09:09 AM
Good day to all:

I hope everyone had a good holy week and got to spin outside.
As for me I went to surf city nc with some relatives on my wifes
family.

https://picasaweb.google.com/andrew.israel3/SurfCity2011?authkey=Gv1sRgCMzsq_HbwsaeVg#

A great deal of the bruising to my ribs/vertebrae has subsided and
I am a lot more mobile. Since I am not riding I feel more suceptible
to colds and crap. I am currently sporting a nasty sore throat and the croupy cough is aggravating the crap out of the sore ribs. But at least I am not having the freaking spasms which were tensing up by back muscles. NO FUN

As of 9:00 am the box of swag is now headed to Wapole, Ma.
As soon as the coughing stops I plan to take a spin class.

Andrew

AngryScientist
04-25-2011, 09:31 AM
heal up quick Drew.

wc1934
04-27-2011, 07:02 PM
Just pm'ed William asking for his address - once received the box will be leaving the Commonwealth of MA and heading to the Ocean State of Rhode Island.

William
05-02-2011, 12:09 PM
Just pm'ed William asking for his address - once received the box will be leaving the Commonwealth of MA and heading to the Ocean State of Rhode Island.

Got it!!

Tigger gave me a friendly hug when I opened the box.

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h420/SodaFuel/IMG_8406.jpg

Unfortunately a little while later I heard a commotion in the other room and went to investigate....

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h420/SodaFuel/IMG_8409.jpg

Apparently Tigger had called Your Friend and let him in the house. They got into my stash of HandleBra and went nuts!! Your Friend was all tied up with HB and the Moots buckle hanging from his neck. :confused: I'll be PM'ing the next recipient ASAP!! I can't have this in my house!! What's next? He'll be letting Mr. Squirrel in to steal my wheels??? :crap:

Tiretrax, watch your PM's!!!

:)
William

William
05-02-2011, 12:51 PM
Btw, there is no Tequila or grog of any kind in the box. Tigger must have drank it all. :rolleyes: :)

Two items staying with me. Three or four going back in. One may be one of my favorite wool jerseys. Unfortunately my shoulders are too broad and my biceps too massive to comfortably wear it. So, this goes in with a few other surprises....

William

toasttoast
05-02-2011, 12:54 PM
I should get in on this (eventually)...

I have both piles o' crap that'll fit in that box, plus an irrational desire to get more crap to add to said piles :)

William
05-02-2011, 12:55 PM
I should get in on this (eventually)...

I have both piles o' crap that'll fit in that box, plus an irrational desire to get more crap to add to said piles :)

Looks like Tiretrax is next in line. PM sent.

William

William
05-04-2011, 11:35 AM
Bag-O-Swag on it's way to Tiretrax!

Rumor has it that Tigger may or may not have swiped a Belgium wool jersey and a few rolls of 1st and second generation HandleBra to add to the box.

William

PS: Will PM a tracking number shortly..

DRZRM
05-04-2011, 01:04 PM
Oh man, large wool jerseys, handlebra, a Moots belt-buckle, I want back in!!

Nooch
05-04-2011, 02:14 PM
OH BOY IT'S ALMOST MY TURN! :)

(I'm a little excited..)

William
05-04-2011, 02:21 PM
Oh man, large wool jerseys, handlebra, a Moots belt-buckle, I want back in!!

Well, I don't know about that, but you do get a Happy Birthday kiss...

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e314/GottaLaff/CowKissingAir.gif

Happy Birthday! :beer:

William

DRZRM
05-04-2011, 03:19 PM
Awww, and I thought no one was paying attention. So you'll mail me some HB for my birthday?

Well, I don't know about that, but you do get a Happy Birthday kiss...

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e314/GottaLaff/CowKissingAir.gif

Happy Birthday! :beer:

William

Steve in SLO
05-04-2011, 07:07 PM
The list has been updated.

As instigator of this mess, I think it's time I reviewed the contents of the box...seems the contents have changed a bit since I sent off a couple of half-eaten doughnuts and a box of used bandaids to fourflys.

Please return the box to me immediately for...um...inspection.

Coincidentally, I am now taking pre-offers on:
1) a wool jersey
2) a Moots belt buckle
3) Handlebra
4) various plush toys in apparently various states of sobreity.

PM me now to avoid the rush when they are listed in the classifieds.

P.S. There is something VERY wrong about that cow.

tiretrax
05-13-2011, 06:04 PM
-the carrier pigeon died on the way from rhode island. Nooch, where are you?

asava
05-18-2011, 01:59 PM
i'm just glad that I'll be getting the box after "Dave Thompson." The name is just so official. Can't wait!

William
05-18-2011, 02:01 PM
i'm just glad that I'll be getting the box after "Dave Thompson." The name is just so official. Can't wait!

I'm going to hire the Squirrel and send him over to your house if Dave put any presents from Cabo in the box for you!!! :crap:

:D ;)

William

miguel
05-18-2011, 02:01 PM
how do i get in on this?

InspectorGadget
05-18-2011, 02:05 PM
I'd like to play too. I have some parts that need a new home and selling can be a pain in the kazoo.

Please add my name to the list.

asava
05-18-2011, 03:01 PM
I'm going to hire the Squirrel and send him over to your house if Dave put any presents from Cabo in the box for you!!! :crap:

:D ;)

William

I may or may not have purchased two very large canines to for situations exactly like this......... undercover squirrels beware.

William
05-18-2011, 03:03 PM
I may or may not have purchased two very large canines to for situations exactly like this......... undercover squirrels beware.

If that's the case I'll hire him anyway and send him over...get rid of that rodent once and for all. :banana:

;)

William

Steve in SLO
05-18-2011, 04:06 PM
miguel and InspectorGadget are on da list!
A reminder: check post #1 for the updated whereabouts of the box and your place on it. Please feel free to attempt to try and bribe me into moving you up the list by giving freely to my paypal account.

Have a good week, all.

A reminder: The rapture is scheduled for this Saturday, so you might as well party down.
Don't believe me?!?. Here's the proof:
http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/outreach/tracts/may21/

Nooch
05-24-2011, 08:10 AM
The box has made it's way to NY (well, NJ actually) and my what goodies it contains...

Now I've gotta figure out what to put back in it, and it'll be on it's way shortly.

asava
07-29-2011, 09:06 AM
The box has made it's way to NY (well, NJ actually) and my what goodies it contains...

Now I've gotta figure out what to put back in it, and it'll be on it's way shortly.

2 months since the last update!!? what the heck, people. lets keep this thing rolling.

Nooch
07-29-2011, 09:25 AM
My fault, been wrapped up in life et al. Box will be en route (have it packed and labeled, just haven't gotten to the post office) hopefully today/tomorrow.

pavel
07-29-2011, 12:00 PM
Can I play?

Liberace
07-29-2011, 01:11 PM
I have items I'd like to add to the box. Let me know how I can do it.

Sean

Steve in SLO
07-29-2011, 03:26 PM
OK Nooch, you've been officially called out...thanks for moving it along.
pavel, Liberace: I will add you to the list. :beer:

bart998
07-29-2011, 03:28 PM
Steve, could you please add me to the list as well?

Steve in SLO
07-29-2011, 03:32 PM
I can do that but since the thread has been resurrected, I'll wait another day or so and see if anyone else wants in.

leooooo
08-04-2011, 08:13 PM
Just got package and the box is beat the hell up, lol.

I already accumulated 2 months worth of swag, so will attempt to find a new box and send it on its merry way!

InspectorGadget
08-04-2011, 09:12 PM
I figure the box will show up at my place just in time to put it under the Christmas tree. How perfect. :D

asava
09-26-2011, 01:43 PM
almost 2 months of no activity!!!

dhoff
09-26-2011, 10:21 PM
How do I get in on this. HAve a stash of cool s--- that seems to need a new home

-d

stien
09-26-2011, 10:32 PM
I'd be down to receive that and start a new box going around.

DRietz
09-26-2011, 10:38 PM
Third in line for the new bag o' swag. I definitely have some desirable goodies in a box downstairs.

stien
09-26-2011, 10:50 PM
Woo! I could definitely use getting rid of some things.

GuyGadois
09-27-2011, 12:33 AM
Who has the Bag? Why isn't it moving on? :no: I've got to be close in line and I have a few items earmarked for it.

GG

tv_vt
09-27-2011, 04:02 PM
Yeah, ditto for me. Hasn't showed up here yet.

keithreynolds
09-27-2011, 04:08 PM
add me. thanks

Ahneida Ride
09-27-2011, 04:57 PM
where is dat rapper guy ?

AngryScientist
09-27-2011, 05:01 PM
its pretty negligent of whoever received the box and has not moved it on. when i got it, it was in and out of my house within a couple days max, someone should fess up and get the thing moving again...

:crap: :crap:

Steve in SLO
09-27-2011, 05:45 PM
Callin' out leooooo :no:

I'm not your mother..I just started this bloody thing, so let me just leave it with this: Get a move on, Man!

Added today:
bart998
dhoff
stein
DRietz
keithreynolds

leooooo
09-27-2011, 08:18 PM
yea, its embarrassing getting called out. It will be out tomorrow via USPS!

DRietz
09-28-2011, 12:28 AM
Steve,

I was already on the list. We're just joshin' around about creating a different "bag o' swag"

I don't need to get it twice. :p

Steve in SLO
09-28-2011, 12:40 AM
Yeah, duh...you've been edited out of the second time.
Pretty soon I am going to put myself back on the list so I can check it out and put it in a new box.

leooooo
09-28-2011, 10:19 AM
The box is on its way to Vermont via usps

AngryScientist
09-28-2011, 10:21 AM
The box is on its way to Vermont via usps

:beer:

GuyGadois
09-28-2011, 08:59 PM
Yeah, duh...you've been edited out of the second time.
Pretty soon I am going to put myself back on the list so I can check it out and put it in a new box.

Steve, It'll be here is SLO soon enough. :banana:

Steve in SLO
09-28-2011, 09:07 PM
Yeah, well, I really just wanted to pillage it but couldn't find an excuse...

binxnyrwarrsoul
10-02-2011, 08:28 AM
Add me to the list.

microdraft
10-03-2011, 07:05 PM
since this seems to be the gift that keeps on giving... can I be added to the list?

this is awesome! I just read through the entire multi-page discussion. I love how no one has revealed too much of whats in the box. keeps it exciting and christmas-esque.
Is there a tracking of where its been and who its been with living inside the box?

tv_vt
10-03-2011, 09:14 PM
Sitting in my kitchen as I write! :hello:

Steve in SLO
10-08-2011, 09:46 AM
Youse guys and reidbeloni are on...

tv_vt
10-08-2011, 01:38 PM
to give me his address. I can ship it out sometime next week if I have the mailing address.

Jason E
10-08-2011, 01:47 PM
How's a guy join this party?

Steve in SLO
10-08-2011, 04:25 PM
Just tell me I am fast and good looking.
Assuming your accolades will be coming soon, I've added you.

tv_vt
10-15-2011, 09:57 PM
Boy, we've gotta come up with a method that doesn't have us sending this stupid box back and forth across country. Headed from Vermont (actually Hanover, New Hampshire) all the way over to California right at this moment. UPS is making a mint off this crazy box o'swag!

Should arrive next Friday, GG.

TV

Oh, wait, why is there all this Super Record stuff sitting on the counter? Oh no, I forgot to pack it :rolleyes:

Jason E
10-16-2011, 07:14 PM
Just tell me I am fast and good looking.
Assuming your accolades will be coming soon, I've added you.

You, sir, are fast and good looking!

AngryScientist
11-29-2011, 08:33 AM
bump - a - roo

where's the box??

this was such a cool idea. i understand everyone can be busy at times, but how does this thing manage to get lost for over a month? let's see some pics, or hints, or trash-talk, or something!

http://dagunshow.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/mystery-box.jpg

Nooch
11-29-2011, 09:08 AM
bump - a - roo

where's the box??

this was such a cool idea. i understand everyone can be busy at times, but how does this thing manage to get lost for over a month? let's see some pics, or hints, or trash-talk, or something!

http://dagunshow.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/mystery-box.jpg

Glad I wasn't the only one who got caught dragging his feet, but alas. It's just so nice to have the box sitting around the house.. Sometimes you go and give it a hug and it fills you with warmth, it's hard letting go...

tv_vt
11-29-2011, 09:13 AM
Last I saw of it was when it went out the door to Guy in Cali. See post up a few.

Steve in SLO
11-29-2011, 09:34 AM
I will talk with the box's current caretaker (I assume since I haven't heard differently) and light a fire.

Mr Cabletwitch
11-29-2011, 10:14 AM
I want to be a part of this party :beer: I bet there is something in there to make my club special that much specialerer :D

Steve in SLO
11-29-2011, 04:03 PM
Mr Cabletwitch, since you need to make your club specialer (and who doesn't?), I will add you to the list.

pavel
11-29-2011, 04:55 PM
Lets pick up the pace, people.

Steve in SLO
11-30-2011, 10:18 AM
I have it on good authority that the Bag o' will be moving on soon to, umm, let's just say It's just his size!

pitcrew
11-30-2011, 12:32 PM
Getting close to being my time......... :banana:

stien
11-30-2011, 07:14 PM
Maybe we should either break up into east coast/west coast factions or maybe group recipients by their areas to ease the shipping costs. Just a thought.

chuckroast
11-30-2011, 07:26 PM
Or at least it wasn't when it was at my house in JANUARY.

People just need to be more diligent and pass it along once it arrives. I suspect it's spent a lot more time in people's houses this year than on the road.

pitcrew
11-30-2011, 07:40 PM

People just need to be more diligent and pass it along once it arrives. I suspect it's spent a lot more time in people's houses this year than on the road.

+1

I'm 20th on the list and it's around 10 months and it hasn't reached me yet.

AngryScientist
11-30-2011, 07:42 PM

yea, it cost me a couple bucks to ship, moving it around the country is part of the fun, people just need to keep it moving!

let's hear some hints as to what's being pilfered!

rbtmcardle
11-30-2011, 07:54 PM
I'm in if y'all will have me... just read this thread for the first time.. very cool idea..

Jason E
11-30-2011, 08:34 PM
I having some cool stuff ready to go just for this, once my number gets punched. Wait, no, that means I'm dead. Y'all know what I mean.

pitcrew
12-19-2011, 07:50 PM
Who has it now?

DRietz
12-19-2011, 08:40 PM
Everybody PM GuyGadois...

AngryScientist
01-23-2012, 06:10 PM
c'mon people - where's the box??

http://blogs-images.forbes.com/rogerkay/files/2011/10/mystery-box.jpg

vqdriver
01-23-2012, 06:23 PM
how did i miss this thread the first time around?
so how do i get on "the list"?

dave thompson
01-23-2012, 06:39 PM

Should be on its way soon to me. Problem is that the stuff I was going to send to the next person melted!

dave thompson
01-23-2012, 06:41 PM
how did i miss this thread the first time around?
so how do i get on "the list"?
See the first post in this thread.

pitcrew
01-23-2012, 07:48 PM
Should be on its way soon to me. Problem is that the stuff I was going to send to the next person melted!

Nooooo! I'm the next one in line after you :crap: :crap:

DRietz
01-23-2012, 08:13 PM
I definitely think this thing needs a new rule. You get the box, you send it out in a week.

William
01-23-2012, 08:30 PM

JJ Abrams has it!!!

http://images.wikia.com/lostpedia/images/a/af/AbramsMysteryBox.jpg

Send in the Squirrel!!!

William

dave thompson
01-23-2012, 08:36 PM
I definitely think this thing needs a new rule. You get the box, you send it out in a week.
...and post pictures of what you're received!

Jason E
01-23-2012, 08:43 PM
C'mon, whats in the Box!!!*

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Da2cjwiGe1U/TlDc5lVw4CI/AAAAAAAAAOY/yIp_A9FqQl0/s1600/seven%2B1.jpg

* I did not scan all the pages if this bit was done already.

Ti_on_Steel
01-23-2012, 08:47 PM
Can I get into this?? I've got some good swag to throw in!

pitcrew
01-23-2012, 08:50 PM
Can I get into this?? I've got some good swag to throw in!

As long as you know that based on the box's current rate of travel, you'll be receiving it in a bout 1 year..... :beer:

Jason E
01-23-2012, 09:08 PM
It's like a custom frame. [rimshot]

*all due respect to the eff-builders, I said that for the humor.

[ducking]

Steve in SLO
01-23-2012, 09:30 PM
The current 'owner' of the box showed it to me about 2 weeks ago. What was in it was relatively underwhelming...lots of non-bike related items. Looks like someone cleaned out their CD collection and threw in the (non-cycling) laundry in for good measure. Although there is no great excuse for the delay, I must in part take the blame since I told him I'd bring over some items to 'refresh' the box.
FWIW, the person in question is basically living out of his laundry room, along with his wife and 2 kids while the remainder of the house gets redone, and he's trying to name his dog, so there are some pressing issues on his plate.
To Dave this week...promise.

AngryScientist
01-23-2012, 09:35 PM
What was in it was relatively underwhelming...

that's too bad, when it came through this area, it was a fun exchange.

i also swapped out one great brew for another, hope someone enjoyed mine, as i sure did!

Steve in SLO
01-23-2012, 10:07 PM
AS: It'll be fun again. I just returned from my garage and found some 'items' for the bag. :beer:
Apologies to Dave but I don't drink or own tequila.

dave thompson
01-23-2012, 10:23 PM
AS: It'll be fun again. I just returned from my garage and found some 'items' for the bag. :beer:
Apologies to Dave but I don't drink or own tequila.
You could start!

Steve in SLO
01-23-2012, 10:37 PM
You could start!
I guess I should have said "no longer". Pickpockets and Mexicans with shovels have been intertwined with tequila in my past. For details, come ride.
I like beer now.

Steve in SLO
01-24-2012, 06:11 PM
Dave is gonna be in Mexico until Feb 6, likely finding out about pickpockets and Mexicans with shovels (see my post above) so the possessive forumite, my neighbor, and a Guy (hint) who is thankfully faster on his bike than he is at getting to the post office, will have the box to Dave on his arrival back to safe tap water.

William
01-24-2012, 08:24 PM
Dave is gonna be in Mexico until Feb 6, likely finding out about pickpockets and Mexicans with shovels (see my post above) so the possessive forumite, my neighbor, and a Guy (hint) who is thankfully faster on his bike than he is at getting to the post office, will have the box to Dave on his arrival back to safe tap water.

Water? Dave isn't drinking any water at all....unless he's getting weak. :beer: ;)

William

pitcrew
01-24-2012, 08:39 PM
So, I guess if Dave puts some bottles of water in the box (from his journey), I probably shouldn't take that and drink it huh?

tiretrax
01-24-2012, 10:52 PM
Like the rodeo, is it time for a second GoRound? Is that happening already - I couldn't wade through all the pages and skipped to the last page.

Steve in SLO
01-25-2012, 12:17 AM
Wade thru the first post...we're not thru yet.

GuyGadois
01-26-2012, 11:30 AM
Yeah, it's me with the box :crap: . Yeah, its also me living out of a 10x10 room and sharing a 9x9 laundry room, toilet and shower (I pity my wife using that toilet with three boys) :crap: . Throw in the family dog dying and then the new fluffy puppy with cujo-like teeth arriving and you have my life :crap: .

That being said, the box is relatively uninspiring and the Steve and I discussed culling some of the, um, less interesting items and sprucing it up. We have stuff collected, now it just takes Steve and I to get together to send it on its merry way. It will be sent shortly. Seriously. :beer: (pretend those are shots of tequila)

Le Gadois

William
01-26-2012, 11:37 AM
Yeah, it's me with the box :crap: . Yeah, its also me living out of a 10x10 room and sharing a 9x9 laundry room, toilet and shower (I pity my wife using that toilet with three boys) :crap: . Throw in the family dog dying and then the new fluffy puppy with cujo-like teeth arriving and you have my life :crap: .

That being said, the box is relatively uninspiring and the Steve and I discussed culling some of the, um, less interesting items and sprucing it up. We have stuff collected, now it just takes Steve and I to get together to send it on its merry way. It will be sent shortly. Seriously. :beer: (pretend those are shots of tequila)

Le Gadois

What's in the box now?

William

dave thompson
01-26-2012, 12:03 PM
What's in the box now?

William

I've followed this thread for the more than a year and have been kinda disappointed that no one has posted pics or revealed the contents of the box. I thought it would be a hoot to see what folks were receiving, great opportunity for gag gifts. Like tacky souvenirs from Cabo.

I'll do a special 'newsflash' photo release when I get the box. If nothing else, just to humiliate the senders. :D

Jason E
01-26-2012, 12:10 PM
I've followed this thread for the more than a year and have been kinda disappointed that no one has posted pics or revealed the contents of the box. I thought it would be a hoot to see what folks were receiving, great opportunity for gag gifts. Like tacky souvenirs from Cabo.

I'll do a special 'newsflash' photo release when I get the box. If nothing else, just to humiliate the senders. :D

See I like the mystery. You dont know what is in it, just that it is something and it is heading your way. I like limiting it to shots of Tigger playing with matches. No one has to OUT DO the last guy, and we all have a good time.

JE

thejen12
01-26-2012, 12:31 PM
I think it would be fun to see what people are taking out of the box, but leave what is still in the box a mystery.

That way, people who put things in would get the gratification of knowing that someone took them out, but the contents would still be a surprise to the next recipient.

Jenn

dave thompson
01-26-2012, 12:34 PM
I have a pile of empty Tequila bottles waiting for the new owner.

Steve in SLO
01-26-2012, 03:22 PM
I think receiving the box without knowing what's in it is part of the fun for many, so we won't be taking pictures of what will be in the box, merely what was taken out of the box.

I am with Jason E: No need to outdo anyone, just put in inexpensive, thoughtful things into the box, and take out what you want. It started out from me with mainly cycling-related bits and some food items and a beer. It will leave GGadois' house in similar shape.

Cheers to Dave, who should be busy drinking :beer: , not posting :no: .

pitcrew
01-26-2012, 03:24 PM
;) I think receiving the box without knowing what's in it is part of the fun for many, so we won't be taking pictures of what will be in the box, merely what was taken out of the box.

I am with Jason E: No need to outdo anyone, just put in inexpensive, thoughtful things into the box, and take out what you want. It started out from me with mainly cycling-related bits and some food items and a beer. It will leave GGadois' house in similar shape.

Cheers to Dave, who should be busy drinking :beer: , not posting :no: .

I guess I'll hold onto the DA Di2 group I was going to drop in the box.... ;)

krhea
01-26-2012, 03:43 PM
Hmmmmm, let's see, I live in Portland OR, land of micro brews, serious coffee, VooDoo Donuts and some pretty good framebuilders...wonder just how big this mystery box is...wow, if I'd happen to get it when I'm in a good mood who knows what could end up inside as it left town on it's way to whoever...jus sayin'

Of course, not that I'm trying to persuade or entice or bribe the box my way...

DRietz
02-07-2012, 07:51 PM
Did the bag o' swag make it through the jump?

Steve in SLO
02-07-2012, 08:00 PM
In short, yes, although a portion of it now resides in the 4th dimension.
Dave should be looking for it soon.

GuyGadois
02-08-2012, 01:53 AM
Yes, swag 2.0 has been released to coincide with the new forum name. It's about time they released the new site, I was sick of holding the box for the name change. :rolleyes:

GG

dave thompson
02-14-2012, 07:15 PM
Got it!!

Tigger gave me a friendly hug when I opened the box.

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h420/SodaFuel/IMG_8406.jpg

Unfortunately a little while later I heard a commotion in the other room and went to investigate....

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h420/SodaFuel/IMG_8409.jpg

Apparently Tigger had called Your Friend and let him in the house. They got into my stash of HandleBra and went nuts!! Your Friend was all tied up with HB and the Moots buckle hanging from his neck. :confused: I'll be PM'ing the next recipient ASAP!! I can't have this in my house!! What's next? He'll be letting Mr. Squirrel in to steal my wheels??? :crap:

Tiretrax, watch your PM's!!!

:)
William
The box arrived on my porch today and when I opened it, Tigger outed himself! What a loveable guy, I've booked him on my next Cabo trip to help with my research. He's quite the traveler, no?

DRietz
02-15-2012, 09:15 AM
Here's to hoping that black handlebra is still in the box when it rolls my way... :D

stien
02-15-2012, 02:08 PM
Moots belt buckle? :eek:

Big want. But I'm down the list a ways.

slowerthanyou
02-15-2012, 02:12 PM
What a cool concept.

binxnyrwarrsoul
02-15-2012, 02:14 PM
I've got the coolest Sh$t for that box (may, just may be Bianchi related :p ), when it gets to me, in 2018. :rolleyes:

binxnyrwarrsoul
02-15-2012, 02:17 PM
Tigger is the man. Kid knows how to party. And, kick (bouce) it.The box arrived on my porch today and when I opened it, Tigger outed himself! What a loveable guy, I've booked him on my next Cabo trip to help with my research. He's quite the traveler, no?

dave thompson
02-15-2012, 02:19 PM
Moots belt buckle? :eek:

Big want. But I'm down the list a ways.
You're allowed to take what you like and replace that with something else. I'm keeping the Di2 stuff and the Tequila.

Tigger is the box mascot and should stay, otherwise he's homeless.

Steve in SLO
02-15-2012, 02:30 PM
Nice pics, Dave...just enough 'tease' and no 'reveal'.
We are lucky Tigger is so bouncy-trouncy-pouncy-flouncy...word has it he was on GuyG's new puppy's To-Chew list.

pitcrew
02-15-2012, 06:49 PM
I told my kids about how the box has been traveling back and forth across the country. My 6 year old daughter really wants Tigger......

dave thompson
02-15-2012, 07:06 PM
I told my kids about how the box has been traveling back and forth across the country. My 6 year old daughter really wants Tigger......
Buy her one. "Our" Tigger reeks of Tequila!

DRietz
02-23-2012, 11:46 PM
Has pitcrew received the bag o' swag? It's not really a bag...whatever.

pitcrew
02-24-2012, 05:44 AM
Has pitcrew received the bag o' swag? It's not really a bag...whatever.

Not yet, but I believe it's enroute to me right now.

pitcrew
03-22-2012, 10:22 AM
Well, the Campy Bora Ultra Two wheels won't fit in the box so I'll leave them out. Ready tl move on to the next in kine

hokoman
03-22-2012, 11:42 AM
I have a ton of misc items i can throw in.... Can i get put on the list? I should receive it around 2015....

Steve in SLO
03-22-2012, 12:00 PM
I'll put you on, hokoman.
It is moving again, so best wishes for a 2013 delivery.

Viper
03-22-2012, 01:46 PM
Dear Steve in SLO,

Send me your address again. I have a box of some cycling related stuff, sci-fi things and other items from various draws in my kitchen/fishing tackle box (and some 1990's Playb*y mags) to send to you.

Regards,
(Viper)

Steve in SLO
03-22-2012, 01:48 PM
PMed you (Viper)
FYI everyone, it was (Viper) who started this whole ball (bag) a'rollin'

miguel
03-22-2012, 04:25 PM
so excited

im like less than half a dozen names down

pitcrew
03-27-2012, 05:10 AM
Sacha18 has opted to pass it on to the next one in line. Asava, check your PMs...

asava
04-04-2012, 01:21 PM
Sacha18 has opted to pass it on to the next one in line. Asava, check your PMs...

package received... never read Greg Garrett's "Cycling," i think i'll give it a spin. Will ship the box off as soon as I get info from DRietz.

asava
04-12-2012, 05:44 PM
sent it off this afternoon. Onward to DReitz.... :banana: