PDA

View Full Version : Cycling in the news - What do you read?

572cv
12-24-2010, 12:17 PM
Aside from the forum, which stands close to the top of useful, informative, thoughtful, debate topics and community sources, what of the more commercial cycling press are forumites reading these days ?

I'm interested both in the web, and in what is deemed worthy of subscription or the like.

Happy holidays and the first of the lengthening days to all....

soulspinner
12-24-2010, 03:18 PM
Cyclingnews...

haneriali
12-24-2010, 04:00 PM
CyclingNews; PezCycling; VeloNews; Bike Forums; plus this site -- usually daily.

BengeBoy
12-24-2010, 04:17 PM
In print:

- Bicycle Quarterly
- Bicycle Times

Online:

- Over the past 6 months, I've taken to watching a lot of the headlines on Twitter; all the usual sources have Twitter feeds. If I see something there I like, I read it.

oldpotatoe
12-24-2010, 05:25 PM
Aside from the forum, which stands close to the top of useful, informative, thoughtful, debate topics and community sources, what of the more commercial cycling press are forumites reading these days ?

I'm interested both in the web, and in what is deemed worthy of subscription or the like.

Happy holidays and the first of the lengthening days to all....

For sheer cycling enjoyment, Rouleur. Just read my first 3 issues and it is the best, most enjoyable cycling mag I have read. Not timely, NOT news, but a great read and look, cover to cover. Gonna sell it in the shop starting Feb.

Ti Designs
12-25-2010, 01:32 AM
The weather channel.

Wilkinson4
12-25-2010, 08:52 AM
Bicycle Quarterly, Mountain Flyer, Dirt Rag and Urban Velo:) Cycling news online Bike radar online.

Anybody remember Cyclegossip.com?

mIKE

572cv
12-25-2010, 06:22 PM
the Weather Channel as a response. Thanks for the pointers, I had not picked up on some of them.

In Vermont today it got up to about 20 degrees F and is dropping into the single digits at night. 8 inches of snow here, not so much, but enough to make riding sketchy. Time to ski, and read about next season.

Hope everyone had a great day today...

Fixed
12-30-2010, 05:28 PM
The weather channel.
perfect imho
cheers