12-22-2010, 05:58 AM
bueno !

Smiley
12-22-2010, 06:25 AM
NIPS :)

me wants some now for Bedford and Serotta fleet's

rugbysecondrow
12-22-2010, 06:46 AM
I'm down. I have a new Bedford cming that could use these.

dekindy
12-22-2010, 06:55 AM
NIPS :)

Isn't the name for the tape bad enough?

Congratulations on your new product. I would order something from you but the existing tape is wearing like iron and you sent me 2 rolls when I only ordered 1, thanks, so it might be 2013 or later before I actually need new tape. I would really like some waterproofed with stitching!

It seems like the tape ordering process is very confusing. I was having a lot of difficulty discovering exactly what the current products are and the ordering process even though I am familiar with your offerings. Anybody else having confused by the website?

rugbysecondrow
12-22-2010, 07:05 AM
Ray, I just looked at the website and noted that there is a Cream HHB that you will be offering, when do you think that will come on the market? I think it would go well with the Cream Bedford logos that are going on my new ride.

Thanks, I like what you are doing.

Paul

Pete Serotta
12-22-2010, 08:34 AM
Aneida is making sleigh deliveries till SAT :)

steampunk
12-22-2010, 08:48 AM
Isn't the name for the tape bad enough?

i suggested handlebro...

Ahneida Ride
12-22-2010, 11:24 AM
OK ... ok I'll order new colors and work on the site ...

Cream and a really kool surprise color. :hello:

The end caps should be out in 4-6 weeks ..
I am working on the tooling. :rolleyes:

dave thompson
12-22-2010, 11:44 AM
Isn't the name for the tape bad enough?....<cut>
Nope, the name is absolutely perfect!..."HandleBra...Wait 'till you put your hands on this!" What an ad campaign, brilliant!

legacysti888
12-22-2010, 12:32 PM
Cream and a really kool surprise color. :hello:

The end caps should be out in 4-6 weeks ..
I am working on the tooling. :rolleyes:

Cream... is that Aqueous cream color, Ray? :rolleyes:

legacysti888
12-22-2010, 12:33 PM
Need more info on how many colors will be available.

Though i think most of my tape is white or cream...

dekindy
12-22-2010, 12:50 PM
Nope, the name is absolutely perfect!..."HandleBra...Wait 'till you put your hands on this!" What an ad campaign, brilliant!

I guess it is okay if you don't mind not having any female customers.

Smiley
12-22-2010, 12:54 PM

my female clients have not expressed these concerns as they LOVE Da Bra Wrap :banana:

latest client picked Bra for her Moustache bar Bedford Tourer

dave thompson
12-22-2010, 12:57 PM
My wife has HandleBra on two of her bikes, along with several others in her bike club (WOW; Women on Wheels) They find the the name/slogan amusing.

dekindy
12-22-2010, 12:59 PM
my female clients have not expressed these concerns as they LOVE Da Bra Wrap :banana:

latest client picked Bra for her Moustache bar Bedford Tourer

Well, I guess they do call covers for cars bras also. But they don't have such a suggestive tag line. Did you tell them the product name?

It is his product. There are many other names that I liked better.

rugbysecondrow
12-22-2010, 01:21 PM
Well, I guess they do call covers for cars bras also. But they don't have such a suggestive tag line. Did you tell them the product name?

It is his product. There are many other names that I liked better.

My wife wears a bra everyday, I don't think it is a dirty word.

moran
12-22-2010, 07:03 PM
My new Crumpton SL came today. Complete with white Handlebra with World Champ stitching......a nice touch/surprise to top off the new bike. Thanks Nick and Ray!

Ahneida Ride
12-22-2010, 08:45 PM
My new Crumpton SL came today. Complete with white Handlebra with World Champ stitching......a nice touch/surprise to top off the new bike. Thanks Nick and Ray!

The white leather should hold up rather nicely if you treat it once and awhile
with 303 aerospace protectant or one of the white water based creams
I recommend on my site. These creams, our motorcyclist brothers/sisters use
on their clothing/bikes. These creams provide a thin sacrificial layer of protection.

Please avoid any oil based treatments.
Lexol / Proofhide / mink oil / etc. as these may negatively impact the tanned in water repellent.

HB likes water. Most cleanups are with just plain old water.

My Best ! ;)

dave thompson
12-22-2010, 10:28 PM
I'm still trying to figure out what color stitching to get on the black 'Bra to go with this color.

Ahneida Ride
12-22-2010, 11:52 PM
I'm still trying to figure out what color stitching to get on the black 'Bra to go with this color.

Black leather + dual blue cord .... but the cord is a darken blue ..
Not an popping baby blue ... I am pretty sure I have the correct blue.
The cord should blend into the black leather.

So this is a subtle treatment.

Eh ?

Another option is do some thing totally outrageous ...
Like Bright Orange Leather with Baby Blue cord or black cord.

We could also go over the top. Kelly dreamed this up for his bike.
No can tell. :no: Uncle William is getting this one too sight unseen.
In case I disappear you know why.

moran
12-23-2010, 08:10 AM
The white leather should hold up rather nicely if you treat it once and awhile
with 303 aerospace protectant or one of the white water based creams
I recommend on my site. These creams, our motorcyclist brothers/sisters use
on their clothing/bikes. These creams provide a thin sacrificial layer of protection.

Please avoid any oil based treatments.
Lexol / Proofhide / mink oil / etc. as these may negatively impact the tanned in water repellent.

HB likes water. Most cleanups are with just plain old water.

My Best ! ;)

That is great advice....I think I will look into that. This is my second bike with Handlebra sport on it. The first one, I went with the black w/white stitching. I have to say, it wraps nice, it's got a great feel to it, and it seems to be very durable. Did I mention it looks great?

nicrump
12-23-2010, 09:26 AM
That is great advice....I think I will look into that. This is my second bike with Handlebra sport on it. The first one, I went with the black w/white stitching. I have to say, it wraps nice, it's got a great feel to it, and it seems to be very durable. Did I mention it looks great?

btw Sean, under that WC Bra is the last roll of black cateye cotton from my 25 yo collection. enjoy it brother.

Ahneida Ride
12-23-2010, 09:41 AM
Nic

ah .... ya soulda have used Hockey tape ..

moran
12-23-2010, 03:37 PM
Nic

ah .... ya soulda have used Hockey tape ..

Wow...yeah, now I kinda feel a bit guilty. Sorry Nick, but thanks again. It's gotten cold again here in Arkansas...so no outdoor miles yet, but I've got over 3 hours in on the trainer the past 2 days. Based on that, I guess I could say you nailed the fit and the bike tracks really, really straight :)

Louis
12-23-2010, 04:02 PM
It's gotten cold again here in Arkansas...so no outdoor miles yet, but I've got over 3 hours in on the trainer the past 2 days.

That frame must be so disappointed.

It got all excited, thinking it was going to a good home, only to end up on a trainer. Imagine, that's all it knows. That's some life to look forward to... ;)