PDA

View Full Version : Fun with Nagasawa

NHAero
12-11-2010, 04:42 PM
It was a beautiful sunny day in the upper 40s today on Martha's Vineyard, perfect for my first ride on my new-to-me Nagasawa road trainer purchased from the Serotta Classified (thanks!)

What a fun ride this bike is. Stable yet quick handling, and it fits me well with the short top tube (56x53). Much of this island is flat enough for a non-firebreather like me to ride a fixed gear, getting plenty of exercise without trashing my knees. I can see this bike becoming my favorite ride. I hesitated about getting another bike, but this was another great example of the N+1 rule!

Erik.Lazdins
12-11-2010, 05:06 PM
NE this time of year is terrific - Congratulations on the Nagasawa! Should you or anyone see one in a 60 size - please ping me!

Great pic! :beer:

avalonracing
12-11-2010, 05:27 PM
I've only been to MV once and it was without bike. I was up there visiting a girlfriend who living there and was paying something like $300 a month to put a small tent on someone's property and use their outdoor shower (which the house had a great sightline to so the rent should have been lower).

Anyway, when I wasn't worrying about pulling ticks off of me in the tent I was thinking that it would be a damn nice place to ride.