PDA

View Full Version : White Carbon water bottle cages???

SoCalSteve
05-06-2005, 05:08 PM
Hi all,

They would look so sweet on my CSI Porsche Bebe to White fade.

I know there is a big trend towards white carbon bits now. Has anyone heard or seen water bottle cages in white carbon?

Thanks in advance,

Steve

Jeff Weir
05-06-2005, 05:32 PM
Yes Steve, I have seen them and I have a pair BRAND NEW. If you would like, send me your Porsche BeBe Serotta and I will send you the cages. Even-steven. No questions asked.

Just give me a few days to get some white spray paint....

SoCalSteve
05-06-2005, 06:44 PM
Jeff,

I'll send it right on over!

Actually, Tacx makes them. Pretty amazing and the price is too!

Steve

BumbleBeeDave
05-06-2005, 08:32 PM
. . . but I do have some cages in bright neon greenish yellow plastic. Toe clips, too . . . I figure if I keep them long enough, eventually they’ll be in fashion again! . . . ;)

BBDave

Jeff Weir
05-06-2005, 09:13 PM
BBDave:
Talk to Kevan...he has a new bike that they might look great on!

Wayne77
05-06-2005, 09:21 PM
Hi all,

They would look so sweet on my CSI Porsche Bebe to White fade.

I know there is a big trend towards white carbon bits now. Has anyone heard or seen water bottle cages in white carbon?

Thanks in advance,

Steve

I predict the next iteration of Campy Record will be white carbon. Yes, white carbon. FWIW, You heard it from me folks :rolleyes:

g3neration
05-06-2005, 10:08 PM
I dunno, thinking of White Carbon bottle cages kinds of brings up an image of a picture of the "Pre-Bleached Michael Jackson" and the "Bleached Michael Jackson". :no:

SoCalSteve
05-06-2005, 11:08 PM
wear it!

If you saw my bike, you would agree that white carbon water bottle cages are perfect for it. Bleached or unbleached. Michael or not...

Remember when refrigerators were avacado green?

Steve