PDA

View Full Version : 'La Vuelta Puerto Rico 2010' featured in Bicycling Magazine January/February 2011

NYC.Boricua
12-06-2010, 02:27 PM
Hello All,

For those curious about what it feels like to ride in the caribbean, Bicycling Magazine, is featuring an article by Bill Gifford, a reporter/journalist's first hand account on 'La Vuelta Puerto Rico 2010'. The article ('MY BIKE WENT TO PUERTO RICO') is featured in the magazine's Januray/February 2011 issue . The event is mentioned on the cover, almost a full page counter cover and eight (8) FULL pages inside, it is a great read, Bill Gifford captured brilliantly the challenges and the emotions of riding in La Vuelta this past February.

maxdog
12-06-2010, 10:15 PM
Sounds interesting, always enjoyed my trips there. Too bad I let my subscription to that rag expire. It's been on a down hill trajectory for 15yrs imho. Thanks for the heads up though.

RADaines
12-07-2010, 06:31 AM
Sounds interesting, always enjoyed my trips there. Too bad I let my subscription to that rag expire. It's been on a down hill trajectory for 15yrs imho. Thanks for the heads up though.
If you become a member of The League of American Bicyclists (LAB), you get a free subscription to Bicycling magazine.