PDA

View Full Version : Wikileaks and the Serotta Forum . . .

shiftyfixedgear
12-04-2010, 12:58 AM
I heard a rumor that Wikileaks has obtained virtually every Private Message ever sent on the Serotta Forum and they are going to release them. This could get really ugly and embarrassing if all the petty criticisms over choice of handlebar tape color, seatpost choice, and saddle angles become public.

Brace yourselves for a rough time as the ****e hits the air-moving device.

Wilkinson4
12-04-2010, 01:03 AM
"Our Forum is stronger than one guy with one website...We should never be afraid of one guy who plopped down $35 and bought a web address. Our forum policy is stronger than that, we're a stronger forum than that. We're not scared of one guy with one keyboard and a laptop.”
Bobby Gibbs

mIKE

RPS
12-04-2010, 06:56 AM
EVERYTHING we do will become public. Privacy is dead, a thing of the past. :(

false_Aest
12-04-2010, 09:04 AM

this is why I've moved my throne from its normal spot to right next to the living room window.

R2D2
12-04-2010, 09:29 AM
My privates are private unless I fly.

OK. You win.

Elefantino
12-04-2010, 09:35 AM
Note to Homeland Security:

That thing I said in 2007? I was just kidding.

William did it.

Wilkinson4
12-04-2010, 09:46 AM
My privates are private unless I fly.

Got my first naked scan and pat down yesterday. Was not happy that they scanned me and the TSA dude then wanted to feel me up. Just around my waist but I was surprised at the heavy touch.

mIKE

drewski
12-04-2010, 09:47 AM
I heard a rumor that Wikileaks has obtained virtually every Private Message ever sent on the Serotta Forum and they are going to release them. This could get really ugly and embarrassing if all the petty criticisms over choice of handlebar tape color, seatpost choice, and saddle angles become public.

Brace yourselves for a rough time as the ****e hits the air-moving device.

Oh no. Calgon take me away!!!!

SEABREEZE
12-05-2010, 08:06 AM
Got my first naked scan and pat down yesterday. Was not happy that they scanned me and the TSA dude then wanted to feel me up. Just around my waist but I was surprised at the heavy touch.

mIKE

Thats why folks are choosing to drive rather than fly when possible.

Additionaly the pilots association is requesting not to have them be suject to the xray machines because of the potential health issuses related to it.

allenwhy
12-05-2010, 08:57 AM
this is why I've moved my throne from its normal spot to right next to the living room window.lol.