PDA

View Full Version : I Like Ti - Serotta Ti

93legendti
11-21-2010, 08:28 AM
Yesterday I had the pleasure of riding my new to me 2001 Concours for the first time.

Riding a ti road bike just feels so good. It's hard to describe the sensation. Smooth, stiff, responsive, and no big hits from our crappy roads....fun to ride.

For the last 2 months, I've been riding my Salsa Casseroll set up as a commuter and my Hors Cat cross bike. Those 2 feel like "work bikes".

I've been ti less since I sold my Spectrum and and Legend ST. I knew I'd get another ti road bike.

Sorry for the ramble, as Pete says, ti puts a smile on may face.

dekindy
11-21-2010, 08:42 AM
Congrats.

Why did you sell the Spectrum and Legend ST?

93legendti
11-21-2010, 10:04 AM
Congrats.

Why did you sell the Spectrum and Legend ST?
Those were great bikes. I just wanted to raise funds while the bikes had good resale values...which I did. I knew I could buy a nice ti frame later on at a good price.

SEABREEZE
11-21-2010, 10:47 AM
May I make a suggestion Adam, time for a name change...lol

01 Concours Ti

Congradulations :beer:

93legendti
11-21-2010, 11:06 AM
May I make a suggestion Adam, time for a name change...lol

01 Concours Ti

Congradulations :beer:
Thanks!

I think you're right. I have 4 Serottas thou...maybe "SerottaFan"?

Pete Serotta
11-21-2010, 03:21 PM
I can even change your legendti ID and all you past mail will go to the new one. Or you can have two...the current and another one.

Ahneida RIde (RAY) is going to Bernakie from what I hear. ;)

I still ride my Legend from 2000. It was at the Ride the Rockies last June and was "nudged" by the Parlee Van :help: .

I will be riding it at the next Ride the Rockies unless Bill Davis has me on a Z5 Parlee..(or I bring my HSG) :beer: PETE

Thanks!

I think you're right. I have 4 Serottas thou...maybe "SerottaFan"?

konstantkarma
11-21-2010, 03:56 PM
+1. My Concours is the one bike I will never sell. It does not mind chip seal one bit. :)

Ahneida Ride
11-21-2010, 04:29 PM
Concours was the hidden gem in the Serotta line up.

93legendti
11-21-2010, 05:38 PM
I can even change your legendti ID and all you past mail will go to the new one. Or you can have two...the current and another one.

Ahneida RIde (RAY) is going to Bernakie from what I hear. ;)

I still ride my Legend from 2000. It was at the Ride the Rockies last June and was "nudged" by the Parlee Van :help: .

I will be riding it at the next Ride the Rockies unless Bill Davis has me on a Z5 Parlee..(or I bring my HSG) :beer: PETE
One is enough...I may just go with "Adam"-enough of hiding behind the titanium. I'll email you. THANKS PETE!

jeo99
11-21-2010, 07:10 PM
Adam,
Glad your back in the Ti fold. Love my '96 Legend. Rode it most of the year and capped it off with the 5-day 500-mile DALAMC this year! How about "Adam Ti"? Still have not heard back from "dekindy" on the Hors that does not fit me.

:beer:

93legendti
11-21-2010, 08:30 PM
Adam,
Glad your back in the Ti fold. Love my '96 Legend. Rode it most of the year and capped it off with the 5-day 500-mile DALAMC this year! How about "Adam Ti"? Still have not heard back from "dekindy" on the Hors that does not fit me.

:beer:
That does have a ring to it. Did you ever post a pic of your Legend?

Seott-e
11-21-2010, 08:35 PM
Concours was the hidden gem in the Serotta line up.

You Nailed it !!