PDA

View Full Version : Open House annoncement on web page

Smiley
04-29-2005, 02:31 PM
This photo was taken from Open House # 2 , it was so clod outside in early October we were busting ice off our cars to get to the the factory . I hope nobody thinks that's what it will look like in June . Or maybe I should check with the weather man :banana:

ps: Pete had a smile on his face since he was still full of red wine from the nite before .

Bruce K
04-29-2005, 02:40 PM
It was so cold that BBDave's stripes fell off! (I believe that's him in the yellow helmet and orange jacket - how bland Dave)

It was so cold that I lost 20 lbs shivering! (that's my story and I'm sticking to it)

That was about as ugly a riding weekend as you will find weather-wise. But we were a hardy group of souls. That ride cost "she who gave" an Ottrott frame!

Let's hope that Davis will bring this upcoming Open House nice weather. The rest of the fun is up to us.

BK

M_A_Martin
04-29-2005, 02:48 PM
Ha! I didn't get in the picture, I was *taking* pictures...but I see Fly, the Doctor, BBdave, Spoke, and a host of others in the pic.

Funny, they finally listed the Springs Motel on the page (the first time in how many years?) and it's already full! (from reports here)

CNY rider
04-29-2005, 03:16 PM
It can only get better. I live about 2 hours west of the factory. Forecast is for rain Saturday, changing to snow showers Saturday night into Sunday.

hypnos
04-30-2005, 10:02 AM
..... would be heavenly!