PDA

View Full Version : Ben Serotta night and ride

wheelworks
04-26-2005, 01:28 PM
Anyone here in this forum coming around to hear Ben friday night at Wheelworks in Belmont Ma??? 7 pm or for the ride saturday morning 9am.

For those looking to Demo a Serotta let us know as the Demo Fleet will be here all day saturday.
Anyone wish to Demo a NOVE????? :) :) :) :) :beer:

davids
04-26-2005, 02:16 PM
I sent Andrew an email from the link at the Wheelworks site yesterday (although I now see it in my Sent items as addressed to "deborella@wheelworks" :confused: ):

Andrew,

I’m interested in the Serotta demo rides this Saturday. I’ll be in the market for a new bike later this year, and am interested in riding 52 or 53cm Titanium frames – Concours, maybe the Legend.

Is the demo and 9:00 am group ride the same event, or should I plan on bringing my own bike for the group ride?

Thanks,
I received no response. :confused: So, I'm interested! I want to demo some Ti bikes. Are they available for the group ride, or should I bring my own bike for that?

bostondrunk
04-26-2005, 02:24 PM
I believe <burp> I've been banned from all Serotta functions for trying to insist they give me a 6 year interest free payment plan...
I had a new carbon bike, but it broke...:( thx roy...

Bradford
04-26-2005, 02:53 PM
I'll be there Friday night, not sure about Saturday.

wheelworks
04-26-2005, 03:55 PM
I sent Andrew an email from the link at the Wheelworks site yesterday (although I now see it in my Sent items as addressed to "deborella@wheelworks" :confused: ):

Andrew,

I’m interested in the Serotta demo rides this Saturday. I’ll be in the market for a new bike later this year, and am interested in riding 52 or 53cm Titanium frames – Concours, maybe the Legend.

Is the demo and 9:00 am group ride the same event, or should I plan on bringing my own bike for the group ride?

Thanks,
I received no response. :confused: So, I'm interested! I want to demo some Ti bikes. Are they available for the group ride, or should I bring my own bike for that?

Hi, I can hold a 52 legend or a 53 concours cs. Yes, there was a slight glitch for Email on the web site.
You can demo a bike during the ride and then Serotta Steve will be here all day for open demo
Let me know
Andrew@wheelworks.com

davids
04-26-2005, 04:10 PM
I wrote Andrew directly... :)

inGobwetrust
04-26-2005, 04:18 PM
I'll be there Friday evening. Got to work Saturday :crap:

Ti Designs
04-26-2005, 05:25 PM
I gotta work on Friday night, so I guess I'll be there... I may take out one of the demo fleet bikes on Saturday, just so Serotta Steve doesn't see how dirty my bike is.

Climb01742
04-26-2005, 06:05 PM
fri me there.

Bruce K
04-26-2005, 08:16 PM
I'll be there Friday night.

Saturday weather doesn't look great so if I am going to ride outside I want to be close to home.

BK