PDA

View Full Version : Serotta "Season of Giving Campaign" is officially launched

Serotta_Stan
10-27-2010, 12:10 PM
Serotta is Launching our "Season of Giving" Campaign in cooperation with our Flagship accounts. It gives all riders and new bike purchases an opportunity to have 20% of the purchase price of the Serotta frame and fork go directly to the charity of your choice! Please act before 15 December, 2010 for your next Serotta Dream Ride or this is perfect for that Classique TI or Colorado you have always wanted to add to your Serotta arsenal. Please act now! Contact serotta.concierge@serotta.com for more information.

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Serotta-s-20--to-Charity-Season-s-Giving-Campaign.html?soid=1101579179277&aid=71qD8O-kgzQ

Charles M
10-27-2010, 12:46 PM
DAMN!

How's about everyone else selling something here match this?!

Smiley
10-27-2010, 02:13 PM
Very nice gesture from a leading brand company and its DEALERS whom are active participants in this deal. Bravo :banana:

Brian Smith
10-28-2010, 10:32 PM
Very nice!
Does this apply to Factory Fit Lab services as well, or strictly frame/fork purchases?
Fall is falling, and it's a beautiful one around here this year. Perhaps someone is considering a factory visit trip for a fitting and consultation. Maybe one could send the co-travelers on a shopping/foliage tour one day, then join them on the next?

Serotta_Stan
10-29-2010, 09:05 AM
The Season of Giving Program is available at the Factory FIT Lab if you can't make it to one of our Flagship stores. The colors here are fading fast, but with the sprinkling of nice days, incredible country side and the great restaurants in Saratoga, we are a perfect destination for a family or couples get-away. In regard to FIT services and kits, we do need to keep a fair "level playing field" with our accounts, so only the Frame and Fork is part of the Season of Giving Campaign. If you need further help with tracking down your nearest account or scheduling with the Factory FIT Lab contact: serotta.concierge@serotta.com or 518.584.8100 x 101. The program ends December 15, 2010.

Pete Serotta
10-29-2010, 10:32 AM
:) Yes I am biased but this is part of the "caring" that I have seen from Serotta for a very long time.

If anything I can do to assist just let me know PETE

Smiley
11-06-2010, 01:45 PM
DAMN!

How's about everyone else selling something here match this?!

I'll match this with my fit services. Come see me and $50 will apply to the charity of your choice as this will be deducted from your fit fee. Offer expires Dec 15 th too. I say let's get the party started.