PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Chris King road wheelset - 28h or 32h

garth
10-22-2010, 02:43 PM
I need a set of aluminum road wheels for training this winter. I prefer King hubs laced to black spokes and rims but will consider anything.

Please let me know what you have.

Thanks!!!!

ColnagoLightxx
12-10-2010, 04:02 PM
Are you still looking for a Chris King wheelset? I have a set of newly handbuilt R45 Chris King wheels..Shimano/SRAM hub, black sapim spokes, black rims, silver hubs in color. I'll throw in a set of lightly used Continental Gran Prix 24c tires as well. Let me know.

texbike
12-10-2010, 04:23 PM
I have a brand new, never used set of 32H pink CK hubs laced to black DT 1.1s with silver spokes. Unfortunately I don't remember the lacing pattern (either 2x or 3x) or the spoke maker (I believe DT).

The wheels are perfect and have never had a cassette (Shimano of course...) or tire mounted on them. I bought them a couple of years back as a back up set of wheels for my Vamoots but have never used them.

I just bought a set of Ksyrium SLs and should probably sell a wheelset to make space.

I'll sell them for $450 shipped and paypal'd in the CUS. Price includes a set of wheelbags (Nimble) but no skewers.

Thanks!

TexBike

barncat
12-12-2010, 08:10 PM
i have 32 hole black king hubs $225 + shipping

scott in denver

wino
12-13-2010, 10:56 AM
texbike...sent you a PM.

barncat -how old are the hubs?