PDA

View Full Version : Endura Cycle Wear - Yea/Nay?

OtayBW
10-08-2010, 02:52 PM
I've been looking at a pair of their ProBib Tights (sans chamois...). They look pretty well put together and reasonably priced. A lot of their other stuff gives me that same impression.

Any idears about this stuff?

(Mr. Pez. Please pick up the white courtsey telephone....)

Thx y'all.

markie
10-08-2010, 03:39 PM
Yea!

I have not tried the bibs, but I have a jacket, shorts and jerseys from them that are all very well made. (The stuff I have was all made in Scotland, if buying stuff from the First World matters to you.)

I bought a stealth jacket the last time I was in the UK, but I could have gotten it cheaper from here:

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/

They ship to the U.S. and are generally regarded as reliable.

CNY rider
10-08-2010, 06:24 PM
I have 2 pairs of the winter tights with chamois, I got a good deal on them from someone on this board a year or two ago.
They are size medium and while I wear medium in most Euro brands I would say that these are a little larger (more generously cut). As a result they can slide around a little at the crotch and get uncomfortable.
I would say that they seem well made. I wear them to commute to work in late fall and on milder winter days and they are perfect for the job. When it's really cold I go for the heavyweight Giordanas.

So give them a try, just make sure of the fit.