PDA

View Full Version : SERVICE is a top objective for Stan and the SEROTTA team

Pete Serotta
10-02-2010, 11:09 AM
I took the liberty of posting the below that DON sent us. This is a top priority with Ben, Stan, and the team. Scott has always been like this and I have known him for a few years.

If something ever falls thru the cracks (or you feel you have not received great service) Stan and the team are always responsive!

and I am usually on the forum daily for you to even contact me at Pete@Serotta.com if you feel in limbo for some reason

Even though I am in Raleigh, they are never more than a phone call away. I assure you if you send me a note, I will track it down and get back to you also

__________________________________________________ __________

Subject: Service

To whom it may concern,

My name is Dan Corso. I purchased a Serotta fiere 3 years ago and I absolutely love my bike. To top it all off, this past few days one of the rear brake cable split guide rivets broke due to my heavy sweating which corroded them. So I brought my bike to your plant and Scott immediately took care of it. I feel like he went above and beyond his call of duty and made me a happy customer forever. My bike was fixed in no time. And that's why I purchased a bike made locally instead of being made in Asia somewhere. Again thank you so much and keep up the great work.

Sincerely,

Dan Corso

Smiley
10-02-2010, 02:11 PM
Customer service is something all companies like to talk about but for it to really work is should be a religion amongst employee's and management.
Serotta Pete is probably the BEST customer service ambassador Serotta has so good on you and the folks at Serotta that share your passion(s) for this religious belief of clients are #1.