PDA

View Full Version : More USCF High School Club Donations....

Dr. Doofus
04-20-2005, 12:33 PM
I have bikes for my two Rock Hill High kids, now I'm trying to get some training clothing together.

Does anyone have a pair of used size 10 shoes they would be willing to donate? All we need is something 3-hole drilled (thank you CSB for the used Looks!)

guys who I PM'd -- if you haven't responded back, just shoot me a PM or email regarding whether you have any slightly used jerseys or shorts....size M or L on both...I have a tall skinny kid and a short stocky one...we'll find a way to make those Ls and Ms work :)

alembical
04-20-2005, 12:57 PM
Dr.,
I might. I will check the size when I get home, but I have a pair of Diadora 3-strap (velcro) shoes that still have some life in them. I just have to check the size. They could be 10 or 10 1/2, but I would guess that they are a 45 (which I think is in-between the 2).

Alembical

gasman
04-20-2005, 02:00 PM
Doof-
I sent a PM, I have some gear

Dr. Doofus
04-20-2005, 07:44 PM
Thanks to everyone who PM'd and mailed -- everything will definitely be used by Travis and Ignacio, my two guys!

I need to find out Ignacio's shoe size -- we'll need a pair of starter shoes for him. We've got two bikes, two helmets, pedals on the way, some shorts and jerseys on the way...I'll post a pic when I can get the guys hooked up and kitted out!

Bearcat Cycling
Dr. Robert Kendrick
Rock Hill High School
320 W. Springdale Rd
Rock Hill SC

alembical
04-21-2005, 10:34 AM
Good Dr.,
I looked at my shoes and could not see a size on them. They fit me the same as my 45 Sidi's and I would gladly forward them on if you are still in need and think that the size would work.

Alembical

Sandy
04-21-2005, 12:41 PM
What type of cycling program is it for the two guys? I would make a contribution to help a couple of cyclists if they are worthy. Please let me know about it.

Sandy

Dr. Doofus
04-21-2005, 12:54 PM
We are a USCF registered (its in the mail, anyway) High School Club. After the kids have some fitness and some pack skills, I'll be taking them racing on the weekends.

Sandy
04-21-2005, 01:07 PM
Am I assuming correctly that the kids are not financially able to buy cycling items on their own?

Sandy

Dr. Doofus
04-21-2005, 02:56 PM
Yes, Sandy. Both of my kids who signed up for the cycling club come from lower income families -- both of my boys gave me cash for their USCF fees because their parents do not have bank accounts. I'm not asking for free gear for middle-class kids, trust me.

Sandy
04-21-2005, 08:07 PM
Did you get my email?

Sandy