PDA

View Full Version : Taylor to BMC....thank goodness

firerescuefin
09-22-2010, 07:36 PM
http://velonews.competitor.com/2010/09/news/phinney-%e2%80%9cit-was-long-term-security-that-led-me-from-shack-to-bmc%e2%80%9d_142302

I am glad to see see Taylor riding for Jim O and BMC...no need to go down with a sinking ship. Good move by Davis and his handlers.

bobswire
09-22-2010, 08:20 PM
Hey, no ones really ignoring this story but I already posted it below titled "Phinney". My reaction was the same as yours, the kid needs only to focus on
his racing and not be distracted by the circus atmosphere surrounding RS.

firerescuefin
09-22-2010, 08:33 PM
Hey, no ones really ignoring this story but I already posted it below titled "Phinney". My reaction was the same as yours, the kid needs only to focus on
his racing and not be distracted by the circus atmosphere surrounding RS.

Sorry Bob...I had had actually scrolled through, suprised at not seeing it...apparently the day was longer (for me) than I first thought. Interesting where Taylor said Lance had been so busy...you think retaining the biggest talent in American Cycling would be on your priority list. Looks like big Tex must have something else going on. :rolleyes:

pbjbike
09-22-2010, 09:37 PM
BMC is a great move for him. Why, at age 20, would he want to hang out in Boulder with the Garmin boys? Glad he has a team supportive of his track prowess.

Bruce K
09-23-2010, 04:41 AM
Because he and is family live in Boulder.

BK

brownm68
09-23-2010, 05:58 AM
I agree with Taylor's move to BMC. It was a very wise decision. I wish him and BMC much success!!