PDA

View Full Version : Vuelta

rcnute
09-18-2010, 12:03 PM
Schleck, O'Grady and Cancellara have behaved disgracefully.

malcolm
09-18-2010, 12:07 PM
out of the loop, what did they do

thegunner
09-18-2010, 12:10 PM
well cancellera dropped out in stage 19, then announced he might not defend his TT championship or ride the road race, then backed out of saxo bank a year early...

what'd the other 2 do?

bobswire
09-18-2010, 12:26 PM
well cancellera dropped out in stage 19, then announced he might not defend his TT championship or ride the road race, then backed out of saxo bank a year early...

what'd the other 2 do?

The other two partied into the wee hours. Can't say I blame'em since they were all going through the motions. With the changing of the guard and Saxo becoming mainly " Bertos team" left little options for Cance especially with Riis playing hard ball with him.This just sets up great drama for next year.

rcnute
09-18-2010, 12:27 PM

what'd the other 2 do?

Boozed and hung out 'til 5 in the morning before the race.

malcolm
09-18-2010, 01:38 PM
Boozed and hung out 'til 5 in the morning before the race.

the drinking was old news, I thought something new had come up. didn't know about Fabian though.

firerescuefin
09-18-2010, 02:17 PM
Schleck, O'Grady and Cancellara have behaved disgracefully.

Really.....????

Typically, when an entire group of guys to include Schlecks (plural), Voigt, Cancellara, and Stuey (all consumate professionals/above reproach) leave an organization IN MASS...and the boss takes shots at them while they go out the door, I tend to think that something led to them leaving, like poor leadership or an organizational style that burned people out.

Stuey has strongly opposed Riis's version of why he and Andy were kicked out the Vuelta....HMMMM