PDA

View Full Version : Inversion Tables?

davids
04-17-2005, 08:41 PM
Anyone have experience using an inversion table? If so, what did you think? Like it? Hate it? Recommendations?

As always, thanks for the help!

dirtdigger88
04-17-2005, 08:44 PM
man I thought is was hot- my wife didn't think it was so cool- but then again she isnt into leather or lace. . . oh wait. . . wrong kink of table. . . my bad. . . carry on!!!

Jason

Birddog
04-17-2005, 08:46 PM
Bullie went that route last year. Last I heard he'd grown an inch and there were damn few mosquitoes in his neighborhood.

Birddog

bulliedawg
04-18-2005, 06:53 AM
Bullie went that route last year. Last I heard he'd grown an inch and there were damn few mosquitoes in his neighborhood.

Birddog

Hah! Yeah, I went the inversion route. Except I went with the boots rather than the table.

I hang bat-like two or three times per week. Rock back and forth, stretch, twist, do some ab work. I used to have muscle pain in the lumber region, and a serious lack o flexibility. Not anymore. But don't jump to the conclusion that the improvements are due to inversion. Per someone else on this board, I also bought a book called "Stretching," and I've learned some great lower back and hip stretches that have helped me a lot. In fact, I used to have right IT band pain, but since I've been doing the stretches in the "Stretching" book, the pain has all but gone away.

keno
04-18-2005, 06:54 AM
What's a perversion table? What's the record?

keno

davids
04-19-2005, 08:50 AM
...you guys have had your fun! Get your minds out of the gutter! Sheesh. (...good thing I didn't tell you this whole subject is my wife's idea...) ;)

Seriously, I'm looking for feedback. Does this help with stretching? Pain? Recovery? None of the above?

zap
04-19-2005, 09:08 AM
Bullie-quick. Whats the name of that stretching book.