Based on a previous thread, I am curious what the split is here

Leg Shavers vs. Non Shavers

dimsy
09-09-2010, 12:22 PM
I do, 75% of the year :)

firerescuefin
Where's the poll? I only push buttons :cool:

Chalk one up for Gillete Fusion to the legs.

johnnymossville

March 1st to Sept 1st shaver. Let'em go the rest of the time.

rugbysecondrow
09-09-2010, 12:23 PM
You guys were too quick...poll is up now.

Ray
09-09-2010, 12:25 PM
No way, no how. Never have, never will. If I raced, I might because I can understand that being hairless makes treating and healing and cleaning road rash a lot easier. But being a non-racer, I don't crash often enough for that to be a consideration. Not to say it can't ever happen, but I've never had a problem with my hairy legs.

-Ray

Norm Swift
09-09-2010, 12:26 PM
I can barely get around to shaving my face.

firerescuefin
09-09-2010, 12:27 PM
No way, no how do I shave my legs

Liars! :)

znfdl
09-09-2010, 12:32 PM
If you get leg massages, you appreciate having hairless legs.

firerescuefin
09-09-2010, 12:36 PM
No way, no how. Never have, never will. If I raced, I might because I can understand that being hairless makes treating and healing and cleaning road rash a lot easier. But being a non-racer, I don't crash often enough for that to be a consideration. Not to say it can't ever happen, but I've never had a problem with my hairy legs.

-Ray

No wonder you have to ride custom...with the leg hairs rubbing against the TT..etc. ;)

gdw
09-09-2010, 12:38 PM
"If you get leg massages, you appreciate having hairless legs."

Methinks you folks should find someone who knows their job and uses massage oil. The ex was a licensed massage therapist and didn't think hair was an issue.

Kevan
09-09-2010, 12:41 PM
and must be part Mexican hairless. Legwise that is.

tch
09-09-2010, 12:52 PM
...shaving was a little presumptuous for a 55-y.o. guy who isn't a racer...
If I ever crest more than 4K miles a year or finish a solo ride at an average pace higher than 20mph, maybe I'll think about it.

Shaved legs make a statement to me -- one I'm not ready yet to back up.

rice rocket
09-09-2010, 12:57 PM
I shaved when I swam competitively.

You know, in water...where it might actually make a difference. :p

thegunner
09-09-2010, 12:58 PM
No way, no how do I shave my legs

Liars! :)

bro, i'm asian. if i shave my legs it ain't comin' back. i'm like samson!

oliver1850
09-09-2010, 12:58 PM

JMerring
09-09-2010, 01:06 PM

I'm with you. But my legs are always smooth. :)

Ozz
09-09-2010, 01:08 PM
who was the forum member who, when this topic came up about 5 years ago, was going to experiment by shaving one leg, and leaving the other hirsute?

I never did hear the results.....

:beer:

bostondrunk
09-09-2010, 01:20 PM
who was the forum member who, when this topic came up about 5 years ago, was going to experiment by shaving one leg, and leaving the other hirsute?

Wasn't that William??? :beer: :beer:

thegunner
09-09-2010, 01:20 PM

well, wouldn't you just pedal in circles? i mean, one leg would be so much more aerodynamic than the other... ;)

Climb01742
09-09-2010, 02:19 PM
funny. hairy legs look odd to me after all these years. no right or wrong, better or worse. shaving has just become my "normal".

tiretrax
09-09-2010, 02:29 PM
doesn't add drag under 25 mph, so no. wearing cowboy boots has denuded the lower half of my calves, however.

djg
09-09-2010, 02:44 PM
I kinda lied. I shave my legs, which I checked in the poll, but "awesome" seems like a bit of a stretch. All the reasons traditionally cited on behalf of shaving are legitimate, but I'm not sure they add up to much against the hassle of regular shaving. It's not as if I crash a lot; it's not as if I have a professional massage waiting at the end of every training ride. I race some, and shave my legs, and do it maybe somewhat for the traditional reasons and at least as much for the reason of tradition -- because it's done and I've been doing it, and because the guys on the team who work harder and perform better than I do do it, and whatever.

gauvink
09-09-2010, 02:52 PM
No, I take constant ridicule from my roadie pals but thats the way it goes.

The wife likes hairy legs, and well i sleep with my wife. I must admit embro clean up after a muddy cross race kinda sucks. But again NO!

67-59
09-09-2010, 03:04 PM
I ride to get a good workout, so I don't freak out about a gram here and a gram there. And as for the shave/no-shave question, the more drag the better....

And it's even more fun when I'm riding my lugged steel bike with my 48-year old body and hairy legs, and pass some young kid on a carbon bike with shaved legs....:banana:

flydhest
09-09-2010, 03:25 PM
I assume the non-shavers mocking references to aerodynamics is a joke because I don't know anyone who shaves who thinks it has anything to do with that. In fact, as a regular shaver, I will be the first and loudest to ridicule anyone who spouts an aero-shaving connection. Heck, Zipp dimpled their wheels, so it seems plausible that non-shaved is more aero.

Funny thing--the wife, before she was the wife, thought the shaving thing was funny. I mentioned the reasons often cited, but was up front that for me, it is largely aesthetic. She thought about it and started looking at men in lycra and asserted that while hairy legs may be fine in general for men, hairy legs in lycra, to her, are between hideous and hilarious.

torquer
09-09-2010, 03:29 PM
...shaving was a little presumptuous for a 55-y.o. guy who isn't a racer...
If I ever crest more than 4K miles a year or finish a solo ride at an average pace higher than 20mph, maybe I'll think about it.

Shaved legs make a statement to me -- one I'm not ready yet to back up.
Well, I'm 55+, no longer race, and am down to about 4K a year. (Its hilly where I ride, so 20mph solo could be a stretch.) And I no longer shave, but that doesn't mean I don't think about it now & again.
Why? No massages planned and solo and group rides are generally crash-free. For me, it comes down to a matter of aesthetics! I spent 10 years racing, and in the company of (mostly) guys who (almost always) shaved and after a couple years of shaving because it was the norm, looking down at my hairy dogs after a winter's respite was just gross! Maybe stubble was even worse, plus it scratched the S.O.

Now its a mixed bag with the guys I ride with; active racers (shaved), retirees from racing (half & half), wannabes (shaved, often) & has-beens (yours truly). If I notice who's shaved, that means we're not going hard enough.

tuxbailey
09-09-2010, 03:38 PM
I don't race so I don't.

SoCalSteve
09-09-2010, 04:39 PM
No, I take constant ridicule from my roadie pals but thats the way it goes.

The wife likes hairy legs, and well i sleep with my wife. I must admit embro clean up after a muddy cross race kinda sucks. But again NO!

And my wife likes clean shaven legs....and, well, I sleep with her...so I shave them.

Besides, I like the way it looks as well.

fourflys
09-09-2010, 04:49 PM
man, it's bad enough I have to shave my face all the time.... no way do I want to worry about my legs too....

avalonracing
09-09-2010, 04:56 PM
And the chicks do dig it.
At least everyone one that I've ever been with.

znfdl
09-09-2010, 04:56 PM
Quick, Another Poll! I've never had a massage either.

Oliver: You do not know what you are missing, which is too bad. There is nothing like a hard ride with a nice msaage afterwards.....

false_Aest
09-09-2010, 05:07 PM
May I just say that my girlfriend has said that if I stop shaving my legs she stops sleeping with me.

EDS
09-09-2010, 05:25 PM
May I just say that my girlfriend has said that if I stop shaving my legs she stops sleeping with me.

My wife hates my shaved legs - except when she has had to bandage me up after a race pile up.

T.J.
09-09-2010, 05:38 PM
Yup, shaver here. Road rash is bad enough to clean up even without the hair.

OtayBW
09-09-2010, 05:43 PM
Only time my legs get shaved is when I am testing the edge on a straight razor that I'm honing - and then they're kind of shaved in patches....

AndrewS
09-09-2010, 06:46 PM
I shave my legs if I'm riding a lot. I've been doing it on and off since a fairly bad crash in the '80s made the point about leg hair and road rash. To be honest, it feels and looks nice, but I don't care enough about drag to do it.

chuckroast
09-09-2010, 07:36 PM
Not a shaver. Not even tempted. Wouldn't it be crazy itchy if you started shaving then decided to quit?

Peter B
09-09-2010, 08:17 PM

Another Phred here.

rugbysecondrow
09-09-2010, 08:23 PM
Funny thing--the wife, before she was the wife, thought the shaving thing was funny. I mentioned the reasons often cited, but was up front that for me, it is largely aesthetic. She thought about it and started looking at men in lycra and asserted that while hairy legs may be fine in general for men, hairy legs in lycra, to her, are between hideous and hilarious.

Men in lycra are between hideous and hilarious...sometimes both.

Shaved legs, although half the men in here do it, is an odd aesthetic decision. Wives and girlfriends like...more of an excuse to me.

I guess this is another reason why this non-shaven guy is a bike rider rather than a cyclist. Some lines are not necesary to cross.

avalonracing
09-09-2010, 08:24 PM
Not a shaver. Not even tempted. Wouldn't it be crazy itchy if you started shaving then decided to quit?

Not really. The legs seem to have a different sensitivity to something that like that.

jhcakilmer
09-09-2010, 08:36 PM

+1000

Plus, the vast majority of women that I've asked do NOT like shaved legs....I'd say the women that do, like the men enough to overlook the legs..... ;)

giverdada
09-09-2010, 08:41 PM
the best reply i've come to use: 'it's a cultural thing.'

why do some women in 'western' cultures shave their legs or armpits or anything else? aerodynamics? direct transfer of power? ease of cleaning out some kind of inevitable wound?

no.

it's a cultural thing.

my culture for said cultural thing: bikes.

neither right nor wrong. just is.

wc1934
09-09-2010, 08:59 PM
Shaved my legs for the first time last summer - was much cooler and felt great- problem was that it was very time consuming

Dekonick
09-09-2010, 09:08 PM
Where's the poll? I only push buttons :cool:

Chalk one up for Gillete Fusion to the legs.

Dude - a firefighter shaving his legs? :rolleyes:

Not on the east coast... :D

Kidding...

Still... not for me. I can live with road rash.

toaster
09-09-2010, 09:14 PM

How about a poll for facial hair?

Beards (bug catchers)
Moustaches (snot soakers)
Goatees (ring o' bacteria)
Soul patch (coolness!)

or however they might be portrayed.

Elefantino
09-09-2010, 09:45 PM
You guys are such skirts.

"My wife doesn't like shaved legs, so I don't shave."

"My wife likes shaved legs, so I shave."

Who around here has the scroti to tell the better half that this is the way the cow eats the cabbage and end of story? Hmm?

I am now going to bed because my wife says it's time.

avalonracing
09-09-2010, 10:11 PM
Dude - a firefighter shaving his legs? :rolleyes:

Not on the east coast... :D

Kidding...

My longtime training partner and former team co-captain: east coast firefighter & EMT (at BWI), Air Force vet (MP), father, snake breeder, all-around bad-ass and... long time leg shaver.
----
I wonder if the women who say "no way" to men shaving their legs realize that every damn Hollywood stud they drool over has some degree of shaved legs, arms, underarms, chest etc.?
----
My wife is a former professional massage therapist and she's all about the shaved legs on male cyclists.

rugbysecondrow
09-10-2010, 06:08 AM
This is one of the funniest and most enlightening threads in a while. So, what I can discern is that:

1). Road rash sucks more with hairy legs than it does with smooth shaven legs.

2) If you race, you might be more prone to crashing and getting road rash.

3). If you don't race, you might still be fearful of the pitfalls of hairy legged road rash so you continue to shave.

4)There is no aerodynamic advantage.

5). Many guys think it looks cool.

6). Many guys think that chicks dig smoothly shaven legs.

7). Cleaning a hairy leg is much more laborious than a smoothly shaven leg.

8). Massages are more enjoyable when you have smoothly shaven legs.

I have to conclude thats the only semi-legit reason would be is road rash, but that is a little suspect. Having had road rash before, hair was not the main culprit in my pain and discomfort. I can at least understand this though. For everyone else, for whatever reasons you all have individually outlined why leg shaving is the thing to do, it most certainly is not one that relates to the function of riding. Sure, some women like cleanly shaven legs on their partner (we used tocall those women lesbians) but apparently there are hetero women out there who like men with silky smooth hairless bodies. I understand jumping through hoops for opposite sex, but that also doesn't make it a function of cycling.

It seems the root is that people do it because that is what other people do. It is part of the culture. Again, understandable, but not related to function.

In closing, be proud of you legs, whether you shave them or not. And if your wife decides you would look nice with a man-purse, shaved pits or brazillian wax...please draw the line and hold firm!

rugbysecondrow
09-10-2010, 06:13 AM

Who around here has the scroti to tell the better half that this is the way the cow eats the cabbage and end of story? Hmm?

Awesome

oldguy00
09-10-2010, 07:27 AM
..... And if your wife decides you would look nice with a man-purse, shaved pits or brazillian wax...please draw the line and hold firm!

A friend of mine (who shaves his legs) does in fact have a man purse. We pretty much torture him about it!! :D

Cantdog
09-10-2010, 07:40 AM
I shave my legs because it makes me feel sexy as fcuk.

thwart
09-10-2010, 08:51 AM
Gotta say I'm surprised this high a percentage shave their legs.

If I could somehow rig up a post-ride massage... :rolleyes:

On second thought, I still wouldn't anyway. Way too much maintenance required, thank you.

flydhest
09-10-2010, 09:24 AM

I believe the plural is "scrota," is it not?

avalonracing
09-10-2010, 09:25 AM
This is one of the funniest and most enlightening threads in a while. So, what I can discern is that:

5). Many guys think it looks cool.

I have to conclude thats the only semi-legit reason would be is road rash, but that is a little suspect. Having had road rash before, hair was not the main culprit in my pain and discomfort. I can at least understand this though. For everyone else, for whatever reasons you all have individually outlined why leg shaving is the thing to do, it most certainly is not one that relates to the function of riding. Sure, some women like cleanly shaven legs on their partner (we used tocall those women lesbians) but apparently there are hetero women out there who like men with silky smooth hairless bodies. I understand jumping through hoops for opposite sex, but that also doesn't make it a function of cycling.

It seems the root is that people do it because that is what other people do. It is part of the culture. Again, understandable, but not related to function.

In closing, be proud of you legs, whether you shave them or not. And if your wife decides you would look nice with a man-purse, shaved pits or brazillian wax...please draw the line and hold firm!

Easy neighbor...
-I don't think, but KNOW, that many women dig shaved legs on their male cyclist of choice. If you think that shaving tests your manly sensibilities, take a good look at your lycra shorts and know that in certain parts of West Virginia you will be skinned alive for wearing them.

You forgot to mention what I said about shaving being cooler. We live in the same hellishly warm town and when I shave it feels much cooler in the summer. Conversely when I don't shave in Nov-Feb the layer of hair under my tights is like a nice base layer of Polarfleece.

As for my wife deciding my personal lifestyle (aka wearing the pants) I offer Exhibits A-F: Eight bikes in the house (with a dedicated room for bikes), Motorcycle, Sports car, SUV, No kids... BY CHOICE, and finally I'm encouraged to ride whenever I want for as long as I want (I never hear "Be sure to be back by 9:00 so we can go shopping").

Sincerely,
One happy, married, hetro, leg shaving cyclist :D

rugbysecondrow
09-10-2010, 09:45 AM
The cyclist doth protest too much. ;)

Seramount
09-10-2010, 09:50 AM
Men in lycra are between hideous and hilarious...sometimes both.

Shaved legs, although half the men in here do it, is an odd aesthetic decision. Wives and girlfriends like...more of an excuse to me.

I guess this is another reason why this non-shaven guy is a bike rider rather than a cyclist. Some lines are not necesary to cross.

beer belly, baggy shorts, and Sasquatch legs is always a killer look. maybe you can go with that instead.

rugbysecondrow
09-10-2010, 09:58 AM
beer belly, baggy shorts, and Sasquatch legs is always a killer look. maybe you can go with that instead.

Blah blah blah. Just because you like the shaved thing and you think it works for you does not mean the alternative is what you described.

I heard a lady say once that just because it is shaved and it looks bigger, that doesn't mean it is. Shaved legs may help your legs looks stronger, but it doesn't mean they are.

Again, I think we are back to function, or more aptly the lack of.

Seramount
09-10-2010, 10:53 AM
Blah blah blah.

well, speaking of blather...you've self-labeled yourself as just a guy on a bike and not a cyclist, so not sure that your opinion is all that relevant concerning what cyclists wear or do.

JMerring
09-10-2010, 11:06 AM
well, speaking of blather...you've self-labeled yourself as just a guy on a bike and not a cyclist, so not sure that your opinion is all that relevant concerning what cyclists wear or do.

ouch. i, too, make the cyclist vs. person on bike distinction, still recognizing that some cyclists clearly aren't, and some people on bikes are, in fact, cyclists.

with respect to shaving, i do it for 2 principal reasons and am completely unashamed to disclose as much to anyone who inquires: (1) hairy legs on a road bike just look funny, and i like the way my hair-free legs look; (2) i like to think that shaving my sticks evinces a certain commitment to the craft and places me in a brotherhood of fellow cyclists. i have no illusions whatsoever vis-a-vis my abilities and don't generally scoff at anyone on the road other than those who take themselves way too seriously (which can apply equally to freds and seasoned cat 3s).

Ozz
09-10-2010, 11:30 AM
...I heard a lady say once that just because it is shaved and it looks bigger, that doesn't mean it is. Shaved legs may help your legs looks stronger, but it doesn't mean they are....
I believe Dr. Evil is in favor of shaving.....

"There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it. "

avalonracing
09-10-2010, 11:36 AM
The cyclist doth protest too much. ;)

Dang. Figured me out.

rugbysecondrow
09-10-2010, 01:39 PM

Lighten up partner, all in good humor. ;) If people can't see that it is funny to shave your legs, regardless of your good rationale, then we are at an impass. In all fairness, when you see my hairy clydesdale legs out on a ride, feel free to bust my chops...I am ok with that.

false_Aest
09-10-2010, 02:45 PM
I think the more telling Q+A is the one about man-scaping.

I prefer it on the lady and she prefers it on me.

FWIW, on a whim a bunch of years ago I tried shaving my pits. Immediately noticed that the end-of-the-day-funkyness went away . . . to the point that I really don't need anything stronger than an all-natural deodorant.

Side effect is that apparently there are arteries in that area and it helps to keep your body temp down.

EDS
09-10-2010, 02:52 PM
Easy neighbor...
-I don't think, but KNOW, that many women dig shaved legs on their male cyclist of choice. If you think that shaving tests your manly sensibilities, take a good look at your lycra shorts and know that in certain parts of West Virginia you will be skinned alive for wearing them.

You forgot to mention what I said about shaving being cooler. We live in the same hellishly warm town and when I shave it feels much cooler in the summer. Conversely when I don't shave in Nov-Feb the layer of hair under my tights is like a nice base layer of Polarfleece.

As for my wife deciding my personal lifestyle (aka wearing the pants) I offer Exhibits A-F: Eight bikes in the house (with a dedicated room for bikes), Motorcycle, Sports car, SUV, No kids... BY CHOICE, and finally I'm encouraged to ride whenever I want for as long as I want (I never hear "Be sure to be back by 9:00 so we can go shopping").

Sincerely,
One happy, married, hetro, leg shaving cyclist :D

As a leg shaver, I have to disagree on the "legs feel cooler" argument. My legs always feel hotter when shaved. Shaved legs tend to stick to my pants more when not in cycling gear and there is no hair to trap perspiration for that cooling effect.

I don't think I would do it if I didn't race as it is a PITA.

I don't think shaving or not shaving your legs says anything about your manliness or sexuality. Anyone who feels the need to defend their position on the subject strongly probably is seeking some form of validation.

rugbysecondrow
09-10-2010, 02:55 PM
I think the more telling Q+A is the one about man-scaping.

I prefer it on the lady and she prefers it on me.

Are you still talking about man-scaping or leg shaving? :)

thegunner
09-10-2010, 02:56 PM
Are you still talking about man-scaping or leg shaving? :)

then again, where does leg shaving end and man-scaping begin? it's a fine line.

JMerring
09-10-2010, 03:40 PM
then again, where does leg shaving end and man-scaping begin? it's a fine line.

7/8 of the way up your thigh

MassBiker
09-10-2010, 05:46 PM
If you shave your legs it helps to have the legs to pull it off without looking like a cross dresser off the bike.
Shaved fat legs or legs with no muscle look ridiculous off the bike.
I would guess 90% of non racers who shave their legs do it to feel like part of the cycling crowd.

Just an observation!

avalonracing
09-10-2010, 05:47 PM
FWIW, on a whim a bunch of years ago I tried shaving my pits. Immediately noticed that the end-of-the-day-funkyness went away . . . to the point that I really don't need anything stronger than an all-natural deodorant.

That is why humans have hair there and "down there". It is supposed to hold the odor to attract mates. Personally, I can't say that I look for that in a woman.

avalonracing
09-10-2010, 05:50 PM
I don't think shaving or not shaving your legs says anything about your manliness or sexuality. Anyone who feels the need to defend their position on the subject strongly probably is seeking some form of validation.

Hey, I was just replying to the insinuation that I'm a brow beaten girly man. (It's hard to challenge some to an arm wrestling match on a forum.

Again, as for me it is cooler to shave as I'm getting direct convection cooling on the skin. I naturally have pretty hairy legs so maybe it is different for you. (Maybe you just aren't manly enough to have really hairy legs ;) )

Dekonick
09-11-2010, 09:43 PM
This is too funny!

What a thread!

FWIW - Just my opinion - if you like shaving go for it. If you don't - then dont!

As for me - I think keeping shaved legs would be a pain in the arse... if you are gonna do it - go all out! Get laser! :p

My FD remark holds true... again no offense to any airport firefighters... but believe me when I say that most folks who work in a steel mill, are lumberjacks, fish the bearing sea, or are firefighters generally don't get the leg shaving... but then again they don't get lycra either...

Manscape? Everyone should keep the garden weeded... how much weeding is up to you and the significant other. The days of 70's porn are long gone...

My guess is shaving your legs would probably feel good as I know shaving my face is a pleasure afterword. For me, it just seems like one big PAIN IN THE ARSE... :butt:

firerescuefin
09-11-2010, 09:48 PM
I am going on record as a structural/tech rescue guy...who also is airport certified, so you must be talking about someone else ;)

I will have to say, the older I get, the "prettier" the young guys (new FF recruits) are...or like to think they are.

rugbysecondrow
08-12-2011, 03:21 PM
Bump, just for the he'll of it.

kgbianchi
08-12-2011, 04:46 PM
Gunner, you have it easy, just bite the bullet and shave.

firerescuefin
08-12-2011, 05:04 PM
Bump, just for the he'll of it.

Yeah...whatever...sound's like you're ready for a set of clippers, a couple gillette fusions, and about 3 cans of shaving cream.

Still rockin the smooth skin...as a matter of fact, it's about time for a shave :cool:

mtb_frk
08-12-2011, 05:57 PM
First time shaver this year. I like it. Makes wearing khakis feel really luxurious.

ljmiller
08-12-2011, 06:39 PM
that I just shaved my legs after reading this poll?

TBH I had entertained the idea before, and did thigh area during the track season to avoid disgusting short creepage, but about to take my first ride hairless, and so far walking around the house feels great, sans time taken =(

oldpotatoe
08-13-2011, 07:35 AM

Don't need to..as I get older the hair on my legs is migrating to my ears...I need to shave my ears.

BumbleBeeDave
08-13-2011, 07:46 AM
Don't need to..as I get older the hair on my legs is migrating to my ears...I need to shave my ears.

It can't be THAT bad! Can it? . . .

BBD

jmoore
08-14-2011, 10:40 AM
funny. hairy legs look odd to me after all these years. no right or wrong, better or worse. shaving has just become my "normal".

this.

sc53
08-15-2011, 09:55 AM
This poll and thread just reminded me to shave my legs, so I did. :hello:
ps I am female

sc53
08-15-2011, 09:56 AM
It can't be THAT bad! Can it? . . .

BBD
OMG!! where do you find this stuff??????

avalonracing
08-15-2011, 10:04 AM
This poll and thread just reminded me to shave my legs, so I did. :hello:
ps I am female

If that's the case I wish that women would check this thread everyday.

verticaldoug
08-15-2011, 10:09 AM
For all Wookies out there riding their bikes, you don't get your leg hair caught in the big ring and chain?

Dlevy05
08-15-2011, 07:35 PM
not going to happen. I embrace hair, on every part of my body. Women, however, I chose to hold to a double standard....

Pizzaguy
08-15-2011, 11:42 PM
To each their own.

nova
08-16-2011, 09:37 AM
the worst part of shaving legs is that I now judge girls on their leg hair. 3 day stuble-decent, 6 days and getting noticable- i'll live, 10 days-...yeah right.

wooly
08-16-2011, 09:44 AM
bro, i'm asian. if i shave my legs it ain't comin' back. i'm like samson!

Hilarious. I'm part Asian and have spotty patches on my legs at best. Maybe I should shave to even out the look!