PDA

View Full Version : Must. Keep. Control. Must. Not. Bid. . . .

BumbleBeeDave
04-16-2005, 06:28 PM
Help! :eek: I don’t know if I can control myself! . . . Help me, Captain Kirk! :eek:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=64645&item=7148703518&rd=1

BBDave

Kevin
04-16-2005, 06:37 PM
Go for it. Embrace your addiction.

Kevin

Bill Bove
04-16-2005, 06:41 PM
Either do it Dave or change your handle to MambyPamby Dave.

BumbleBeeDave
04-16-2005, 06:41 PM
The gloves are way too small and I’d have to split the helmet cover in back to get it to fit on my helmet. At least, that what I keep telling myself . . .

I could always sell the knee and elbow pads to Sandy . . .

Must. Bee. Strong. . . . . :crap:

BBDave

Kevin
04-16-2005, 06:42 PM
You could wear it as a bandana under your helmet.

Kevin

BumbleBeeDave
04-16-2005, 06:53 PM
. . . would you STOP it! I was looking for support the OTHER way! If I weaken it’s all your fault and I will wear ALL this stuff and ride right next to you for EVERY ride on owner’s weekend! :butt: ;) :rolleyes: :beer:

BBDave

Kevin
04-17-2005, 05:20 AM
Bzzzzzz. Bzzzzzzzzz. Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Kevin

Climb01742
04-17-2005, 05:29 AM
someday, BB jr can wear all this and look just like dad. oh the joy, oh the pride. :D ;) :p

BumbleBeeDave
04-17-2005, 07:49 AM
. . . dating luck continues, I think the chances of there being a BB Jr. are minimal! ;)

BBDave Sr.

Sandy
04-17-2005, 08:27 AM
Don't limit yourself to dating just bees. Expand your horizons- Start dating ants, butterflies, centipedes, spiders,..... :)

Spiderman Sandy

dirtdigger88
04-17-2005, 08:33 AM
. . . dating luck continues, I think the chances of there being a BB Jr. are minimal! ;)

BBDave Sr.

come on man there are millions of women in third world countries just dying to get out- I sure they would marry you in exchange for the Amercian way of life- here http://www.goodwife.com/ let me help you out some

hugs and kisses
Jason

Miranda
04-17-2005, 08:46 AM
Hi Dave,

I'd say go for it! That helmet cover is so cute and is sure to bring a smile from other riders on the road. When on my solo training rides I always wave or smile at other riders going the opposite direction but so many times these men have these intense scowl look on their faces. They take themselves way too seriously! I just shake my head and laugh afterwards.

A few riders at the track wore various children's helmet covers during the last race night of the season last fall. They were so cute and funny! Both rider and the spectators love them and were cheering for the "Pig!" The "Pig" won!

Have fun! Go for it!

Miranda

BumbleBeeDave
04-17-2005, 05:45 PM
. . . if that’s all it takes, I guess I should just go down to “The Costumer” on Central Avenue and talk to Jack Sheehan, the owner. He has let us borrow outfits before for illustrations at the paper. They have literally THOUSANDS of them. Why just wear the “pig” cover? I could get the whole costume! It would be a total PIG-OUT, so to speak! :rolleyes:

But sorry, no thanks. And Jason--I thought you were joking, but that really IS a legit URL! This reminds me of a co-worker of my ex-girlfriend who got one of these Russian brides. One trip to see her and he’s engaged. So she arrives--with her 7 year old son who treats him like dirt, they’re always jabbering back and forth in Russki while looking at him and giggling. Then suddenly she’s pregnant--and he’s not even sure it’s his! Then she brings her Mom over and suddenly he is in waaaay over his head! AAAAAAGH!!!

Queen Bee save me! . . . :eek:

BBDave

Sandy
04-17-2005, 05:52 PM
How about a Russian Wolfhound (Borzoi) instead? Loyal, won't talk back, a great companion, will never divorce you, can run like a deer, and jump like Superman, and is guaranteed to make you happy. :)

Bow Wow Sandy

BumbleBeeDave
04-17-2005, 05:55 PM
You left out one very important mutual interst . . . You see, it’s like this--birds do it, bees do it, and--oh, never mind! . . . :rolleyes:

BBDave

Sandy
04-17-2005, 11:13 PM
Chirp? Buzz? Fly? Use their wings??

Perhaps someone will have to talk to me about the birds and the bees. :)

Sandy

Doc Austin
04-17-2005, 11:19 PM
dude, it's so..........so......so..............you!

Kevin
04-18-2005, 05:43 AM
BBD,

Its still available.

Kevin

BumbleBeeDave
04-18-2005, 07:38 AM
. . . GO AWAY, ‘fer Pete’s Sakes! I’m tryin’ to bid here!

BBDave