PDA

View Full Version : Behind the Scenes at Serotta

Serotta_Stan
08-24-2010, 11:39 AM
I wanted to thank Pete for posting this yesterday and also add sme color to the background. The Serotta Flagship account in Chicago, Get-A-Grip, contacted us last winter in regard to coming to help record the story of Serotta dnw why we are different for their customers. On the same trip they also visited some other factories which are posted on their site. Essentially, what they recorded and came away with is the same wide-eyed awe for the process at Serotta in each and every part of the beautifully handcrafted frames and forks we build at Serotta. Please come for a visit, but the excellent clip and wonderful presentation from Paraic are the next best thing.

http://www.serotta.com/2010/8/36/Behind+the+Scenes+at+the+Serotta+Factory.html

When in the mid-west or anywhere near Chicago, please check out Get-A-Grip and the team, espceially at their Fulton Street FIT Studio. It is a fantastic place to get your next Serotta.

Pete Serotta
08-24-2010, 11:44 AM
If you are in the area....stop by and see. Some on the forum have made them "their" shop. Stan thanks for giving us the information. :beer: PETE

cmg
08-24-2010, 01:48 PM
that's a cool video....

johnnymossville
08-24-2010, 03:02 PM
Really well done video. Thanks for that.

Dekonick
08-24-2010, 08:10 PM
Thanks for the inside look!

Lifelover
08-24-2010, 10:28 PM
Great Video.

R2D2
08-25-2010, 06:26 AM
Well I used to think Serotta's were expensive.
But this video shows the level of detail and expense used to produce each frame.
You get what you pay for.
I guess I'll start saving up.