PDA

View Full Version : Cyclesport NJ demo event, this weekend.

Ahneida Ride
08-19-2010, 09:40 PM
http://www.serotta.com/news-events/33/Details/

Cyclesport (Northern NJ) is having a demo weekend + rides.

CYCLESPORT New Jersey is hosting a SEROTTA Demo Weekend Saturday, August 21st and 22nd. Festivities include Group Rides on Saturday and Sunday mornings at 8:00am from the store, followed by the opportunity to test ride some incredible SEROTTA Meivici and Ottrott bicycles outfitted with Campy Record 11.

Please join us from 10am – 6:00pm on Saturday and noon– 4:00pm on Sunday to test ride or check out these “100% Made in America” handcrafted bicycles. Meet SEROTTA experts Steve Fairchild, Stan and Bonnie Mavis; from the management team.

AngryScientist
08-19-2010, 10:41 PM
sweet, i may stop in!

Pete Serotta
08-20-2010, 09:03 AM
Steve will be there also....It will be fun. Tell Mike Grotz he owes you a glass of red per PETE.

Pete Serotta
08-20-2010, 09:18 AM
CYCLESPORT New Jersey is hosting a SEROTTA Demo Weekend Saturday, August 21st and 22nd. Festivities include Group Rides on Saturday and Sunday mornings at 8:00am from the store, followed by the opportunity to test ride some incredible SEROTTA Meivici and Ottrott bicycles outfitted with Campy Record 11. Please join us from 10am – 6:00pm on Saturday and noon– 4:00pm on Sunday to test ride or check out these “100% Made in America” handcrafted bicycles. Meet SEROTTA experts Steve Fairchild, Stan and Bonnie Mavis; from the management team. In addition, SEROTTA is the exclusive distributor of CATLIKE helmets. Come see why the Cervelo Test Team. Euskatel Euskadi and so many others rave about the comfort, fit and distinctive look of CATLIKE now available at CYCLESPORT. CYCLESPORT is the original SEROTTA dealer since 1976!

AngryScientist
08-20-2010, 09:35 AM
anyone from this forum participating in one of the group rides??

what are the odds i can demo a serotta for one of these rides??

Pete Serotta
08-20-2010, 10:19 AM
Call and speak to Mike or Ramon....201-391-5269 (say Pete gave you the number) and ask if they have one in your size not loaned out yet.

PETE

veloduffer
08-20-2010, 10:35 AM

I think the group rides are the regular shop ride at 8am (A pace). I didn't see any posting for a group ride other than that.

titans
08-20-2010, 11:23 AM

Over the years the Saturday morning ride has become a 'race' within a 'ride' type of a ride. Crashes do occur so if you want to test a Serotta in 'race' type conditions then maybe it's best to call in advance and have one set up for the 8am slot (if possible). I think their time slot for demos is after 10am on Saturday and after 12noon on Sunday. Many riders will do the 8am ride on their own bikes, then swap out pedals onto the Serotta they want to demo at 10am. Hope this helps.

Ahneida Ride
08-20-2010, 11:49 AM
Cyclesport is a great shop ...

Worth the trip .... Only wish I could make it.