PDA

View Full Version : For a mellower note....

Bruce K
04-12-2005, 11:53 AM
There's about 8 weeks until Open House. :banana:

Pedal, pedal, pedal so we can all keep up with Sandy. :bike:

Hopefully, everyone who should be back will be back by then. :D

BK

BumbleBeeDave
04-12-2005, 11:54 AM
Bradford and I got an apartment unit at the St. Francis, right next door to the Springs. Fully equipped kitchen! . . . :D

BBDave

M_A_Martin
04-12-2005, 11:56 AM
So you're setting up housekeeping Dave? Do tell!

Bruce K
04-12-2005, 12:10 PM
Dave;

Glad to hear that it worked out.

M-A;

I wasn't going to go there. As long as they aren't wandering around in Bove's riding kit or skinny-dipping together in the pool I think it will all be good.

Is the full moon out or something? This place has been nuts the last day or two.

BK

Bradford
04-12-2005, 12:16 PM
BBD set us up with a sweet pad and I sent in my check yesterday. Now the only thing left is to see if I can take that Friday off so that I can caravan up with the Boston boys.

William, are you going up? There is plenty of room available in my wagon for a big boy and his bike.

BumbleBeeDave
04-12-2005, 12:22 PM
I think you've misunderstood . . . :rolleyes:

My drift was that this is a large unit with a fridge, where we could store beer, Serotta or otherwise. Also has living room type area for gatherings . . .

BBDave

Bruce K
04-12-2005, 12:34 PM
Now yer talkin'....

The Official Serotta Forum Hang-out Room.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

BK

Bradford
04-12-2005, 12:51 PM
Oh no, what have I gotten myself into?

:no:

William
04-12-2005, 12:57 PM
William, are you going up? There is plenty of room available in my wagon for a big boy and his bike.

I'm going to crash AR's house (should I let him know??? :D ). I wouldn't mind joining in the wagon if you have the room.

William

Bradford
04-12-2005, 01:00 PM
I'm going to crash AR's house (should I let him know??? :D ).
William

Nah, as I was saying to BBD the other day, it is always easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Climb01742
04-12-2005, 01:24 PM
I wouldn't mind joining in the wagon if you have the room.

we could always just strap him to the roof...or in a bit of movie trivia, what was the gang name in "american graffiti" was said of someone, "or we could just tie him to the fender and drag him?" :beer: