PDA

View Full Version : Deerfield forumites: D2R2 condition update?

Johny
08-16-2010, 12:52 PM
A question for the Deerfield local forumites:

Road condition? Is it still pretty dry and sandy? Worse or better than last year?

Very excited about seeing my old/new friends this weekend, and ready for the pain. I'll be on my Kirk (blue with white panels). Say hi when you pass. See you there.

John

weisan
08-16-2010, 01:02 PM
I'll be on my Kirk (blue with white panels).
John

Johny-pal, let us see your bike! :banana:
Have fun at D2. Wish it was closer, I would have gone.

rwsaunders
08-16-2010, 04:21 PM
Johny...check the VSalon site as quite a few seem to be riding this year. Perhaps there are a few scouts, such as ERichie, who live in the area.

dauwhe
08-16-2010, 05:52 PM
Loose stones in sand on Old Albany Road, at least as of yesterday evening. I'm walking lots of stuff I rode in previous years (but maybe I'm just getting older...). Lots of rain last night.

Dave

Johny
08-16-2010, 06:31 PM
Johny-pal, let us see your bike! :banana:
Have fun at D2. Wish it was closer, I would have gone.

OK, weisan-pal. :)
Hope to ride with you again soon.
John

Johny
08-16-2010, 06:34 PM
Loose stones in sand on Old Albany Road, at least as of yesterday evening. I'm walking lots of stuff I rode in previous years (but maybe I'm just getting older...). Lots of rain last night.

Dave

Thanks Dave. Missed you last year. Hopefully this year we will meet again.

John

Johny
08-16-2010, 06:38 PM
Johny...check the VSalon site as quite a few seem to be riding this year. Perhaps there are a few scouts, such as ERichie, who live in the area.

Thanks. Richie will use a 12-27 cassette. So I don't trust him. :)

Found this from Mickey: http://www.velocipedesalon.com/forum/f2/d2r2-week-thread-atmo-16644-3.html#post221240 Since he is a MTB pro, I cannot trust him either. :)

weisan
08-16-2010, 08:38 PM
OK, weisan-pal. :)
Hope to ride with you again soon.
John
thanks pal, looks great!

You are ready come hail, flood or mud. :banana:

Me too! Someday...