PDA

View Full Version : dirtdigger88

csb
04-12-2005, 08:45 AM
dirts asks why he has been blocked from the forum.

santa, please remember _ csb is a messenger.

sincerely,
csb

William
04-12-2005, 09:03 AM

dirt's been blocked from the forum???

Ummm, exactly why? :confused:

William

M_A_Martin
04-12-2005, 09:05 AM
advocating violence against another forum member? No?
Nope, that wasn't dirt digger...that was someone on his thread...and it wasn't really violence, it was discomfort...

Perhaps he just hit his limit for the day?

Maybe his computer isn't plugged in?

:)

duke
04-12-2005, 09:29 AM
Might be for the tirade directed at the guy selling the Ottrott in the Classifieds.

flydhest
04-12-2005, 09:34 AM
I think it's for mixing up "loser" and "looser." The MLA took away his posting license.

William
04-12-2005, 10:21 AM
J-Man,

I guess you better fire up the B-NG you mentioned on the other thread and chill till the ban wears off.

We'll be waiting for you. ;)

William

Climb01742
04-12-2005, 10:23 AM
maybe like my daughter's classroom we need a "timeout corner". or an audio button that, at appropriate moments, we could hit that intones, in george's dad's voice, "serenity now!"

jeffg
04-12-2005, 10:33 AM
maybe like my daughter's classroom we need a "timeout corner". or an audio button that, at appropriate moments, we could hit that intones, in george's dad's voice, "serenity now!"

"Serenity now, insanity later!" if you recall, Climb. Hmm, that sheds new light on goings on around here lately ... ;)

Louis
04-12-2005, 10:47 AM
Based both on 99.9999% of what I've seen on this forum and a few rides (we both live in St Louis MO) I have no problem saying to one and all that Jason (aka Dirtdigger88) is a good guy.

If he is "on probation" or whatever, I'm not sure exactly what it's for. I think the attempted theft of his brand-new van probably has him a bit annoyed :crap: and if he said anything that might be not be considered forum-worthy it might be due to that.

Louis

OldDog
04-12-2005, 11:11 AM
advocating violence against another forum member? No?
Nope, that wasn't dirt digger...that was someone on his thread...and it wasn't really violence, it was discomfort...

:)

That someone was me. If I offended anyone I am truly very sorry. Around these parts we find ways to deal with undesirables without involving judges who do not follow sentencing guidlines allowing such undesirables free reign of our kids and town.

SerottaJames, if my comment was at issue here ban me. I have always found dd's post informative, funny and helpful and never offensive.

OD

Big Dan
04-12-2005, 11:16 AM
DD hang in there man............... :bike:

davids
04-12-2005, 12:18 PM
I am perplexed. While Dirt was certainly angry, he was far from alone. I found nothing offensive or inappropriate in his expressions of anger that weren't also said by a number of other. :confused:

Was there some PM that went too far? That's the only thing I could think of - something the rest of us weren't privvy to that crossed the line?

This stinks - I wanted to ask him about those SpeedCific Perception hubs!

And if dd's been blocked, what about 93legend?

Tom
04-12-2005, 12:32 PM
The real reason is BBDave saw he was catching up in number of posts so he had him sent to post with the fishes.

William
04-12-2005, 12:39 PM
I just went back through the threads and I don't see what got him banned? He may have used the word "looser" about 45.4 times, but I don't see that as a reason to ban him. :no: Does anyone know what a "looser" is anyway?
Well, i guess it goes to show you that this forum is like Star Trek and we're all wearing the red uniforms with no last name.....

If it was because of rule #4:
Respect toward fellow members is expected. You agree not to harass, flame, insult, taunt, or otherwise disrespect any member of this forum. In other words, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

I think many other people here can attest to the fact that the other party involved here crossed that line multiple times with multiple members of the forum on many occasions without ever being banned. Dirt has always been on the straight with everyone.

William :rolleyes:

Keith A
04-12-2005, 01:15 PM
I too am a bit confused :confused: at what has taken place. I haven't followed all of the recent posts, but from what I read -- I didn't see anything that Jason said that was offensive. It would be nice to know the reason, so all of us can make sure we play by the rules.

Air Jer
04-12-2005, 05:18 PM
I am surprised because I read nothing offensive the Dirt Digger wrote. He even educated me on what looser means and I bought his rationale. I am shocked if that thread led to the demise of our Dirt friend.

BumbleBeeDave
04-12-2005, 05:23 PM
. . . let's PLEASE move on . . . ENOUGH! :argue:

BBDave

Ti Designs
04-12-2005, 05:45 PM
But I didn't get a stab at it!!!

I say it was because of the sideburns - must be the sideburns... May have been the attached picture of Mrs. Dirt in the shower - wouldn't that make her Ms Mud??? Or how 'bout the attached image of the Jerk passed out on the can?!?!

So what's it going to take to get myself booted off? Should I grow sideburns - I've never been good at that hair growth thing... I could attach a picture of my ex wife in the shower... maybe some naked spy pictures of the Jerk... Oooh, I know, I'll post a link to a web site which sells pictures of the Jerk in the shower!!!

M_A_Martin
04-12-2005, 06:53 PM
I think you'd only get booted if the site sold naked pictures of the Jerk in the shower with some PMP cranks...

But even then I think you'd be ok because I don't think Serotta offers anything like that...

Kevan
04-12-2005, 07:09 PM
but Jason being the helluva nice guy that he is risked his own dirtdiggin' life and took the bullet meant for the dogman.

Jason! Jason!!! Don't go to sleep on us fella, helps on the way! You still got too many miles to ride to go before that final food stop!

(What the heck am I going on about???)

William
04-12-2005, 07:44 PM
So what's it going to take to get myself booted off? Should I grow sideburns

No, but if you show up here sporting a pair of pork chops your arse will be kicked off this forum so fast you won't know what the frig happened!!! :no:

NO PORK CHOPS!!!

William ;)

dirtdigger88
04-12-2005, 07:56 PM
wha? no like-a-da pork chops?

jason

William
04-13-2005, 05:16 AM
AKA: Lamb chops. :rolleyes:

These are strictly forbidden.....not the other "Lamb Chop". ;)

William

William
04-13-2005, 05:21 AM
Grow one of these and you get into the "private" forum area. :banana: :eek: :beer: :cool:

William ;)

BumbleBeeDave
04-13-2005, 06:30 AM
. . . we know there’s not a heck of a lot to do in Rhode Island, and we know you love your family. But you just have to stop posting your family photos here. Do you realize how crowded it would get here if everyone did that? So please stop it . . .

At least you just posted photos of the men. Uh, well, I THINK they’re all men . . . ;)

BBDave

William
04-13-2005, 06:32 AM
LOL!! :D ......

HEY!! ARE YOU CALLING MY MOM A MAN???!!!! :no: :butt:

You better ta-.......hmmm, well I...guess she is rather....manish.

William :rolleyes: